PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 @ pgimer.edu.in | Application Form, Exam Date (Revised To 15th June 2021), Eligibility: It is happy to announce to the candidates that the support squad of exams.freshersnow.com came up with the latest updates of the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to play a part in the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam and wanted to know accurate information..? Yes, you visited the true website where you will get all accurate information about PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021. The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 registration is already started for the courses of DM/ M.CH from 24th March 2021. Candidates are advised to register for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam before the last date that is on 24th April 2021 for the July session. For detailed information continue reading this article till the end to have a better idea about the PGIMER 2021 exam.
New Update: PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Admit Card is Released. So, check the same information here.
- 1 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 – Overview
- 2 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Application Form
- 4 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Application Fee
- 5 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps To Register For The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Exam
- 7 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Syllabus
- 9 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Admit Card
- 10 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Result
- 11 PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 – Overview
|Conducting Body||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Name of The Exam||DM/M.CH ENTRANCE EXAMINATION|
|Starting Date Of The Application Form||Started|
|Last Date To Submit The Application Form||24th April 2021|
|DM/ M.CH Exam Date||15th June 2021|
|Category||Science Entrance Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|The intention of the Exam||To offer admissions into DM/ M.CH courses|
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting date of DM/ M.CH Online Application submission on PGI Website www.pgimer.edu.in||24th March 2021|
|DM/ M.CH application form closes on||24th April 2021|
|Computer-Based Entrance Test for DM/ M.CH courses||15th June 2021|
|Expected date of declaration of result||To Be Announced|
|Tentative date of counseling for DM/ M.CH courses at PGIMER, Chandigarh||To Be Announced|
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to write the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam should register for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. Without registering for the exam candidates cannot sit for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 registration is already started on the official site, candidates are advised to register for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam before the target date that is on 24th April 2021. Candidates need to be more attentive in filling out the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application form and should give accurate details.
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Application Fee
Every applicant should pay the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application fee, without the payment of the fee the registration process will not go further. The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application fee for all the categories is Rs. 1500/-+ Transaction Charges as applicable. PwBD candidates (minimum 40% disability) are exempted from payment of the fee. The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application fee can be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate should go through this section of the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. So, that candidates can easily understand whether they are eligible to apply for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam or not.
- Candidates must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
- Must be within the prescribed age limit as on/before 31st December for January and
30th June for July session respectively as detailed below:
- – For general category candidates: 45 years
- – For OBC candidates (please attach proof as per Annexure: 48 years
- – For SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment (please attach proof): 50 years
- – For Deputed/ Sponsored candidates/ Foreign nationals: No age limit
OTHER ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Sponsored/ Deputed Candidates
A candidate applying for admission to DM/ M.Ch as a sponsored/deputed candidate is
required to take the print out of the online application form and furnish the certificates (as per the format given in Annexure, Annexure-IV & V) with his/her application through his/her employer/Sponsoring Authority for admission to the course
- That the candidate concerned shall be an employee of the deputing/ sponsoring
authority and should have been working for at least three years (on or before 30th
June/31st December for July & January session respectively).
- That after getting training at PGIMER, Chandigarh, the candidate will be suitably
employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the
specialty in which training is received by the candidate at the PGIMER.
- That no financial implications, in the form of emoluments/stipend, etc. will devolve upon
PGIMER, Chandigarh during the entire period of his/her course and such payment shall
be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority.
- Deputation/Sponsorship of any candidate by private hospitals, institutes, or nursing
homes is not accepted. The sponsoring Institute should not nominate more than one
candidate for a specialty. Sponsorship/deputation of candidates will be accepted only from the following
Central or State Government Departments/Institutions
- Autonomous Bodies of the Central or State Government
- Public sector colleges affiliated with universities and recognized by the MCI. In case of
- candidate deputed/sponsored by the Govt. Medical College affiliated to Universities and recognized by Medical Council of India, deputation/sponsorship certificate signed by the
- Principal of Medical College concerned only shall be accepted.
- Deputed/Sponsored candidates are also required to appear in the Entrance Exam. If
selected, for admission, they are required to make their own stay arrangement during the period of study.
Foreign nationals (FN)
A candidate applying for admission as a Foreign National candidate is required to
take the print out of the online application form and furnish the relevant certificates
are required to route their application through the Ministry of Health and Family
Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. All foreign nationals will have to take
prior permission from the Medical Council of India before applying for postgraduate
Courses in the Institute, as per their instructions issued vide office no. MCI-202(1)
(Gen) Regn-2010/45277 dated 9-12-2010.
An advance copy must be submitted at PGIMER, Chandigarh before the last date of
receipt of applications, However applications of such candidates will be processed
after receipt of the same through diplomatic channels.
These candidates are also required to appear in the entrance examination along
with other candidates. A separate merit list for these candidates will be prepared
within their own group. Selection of candidates will be made on merit based on their performance in the entrance examination.
In the event of selection, the candidates have to apply for temporary registration
with the Medical Council of India for the duration of postgraduate study.
The Institute does not have any objection if the candidates in employment applications for the above postgraduate course (except candidates for sponsored candidates for all courses submit their applications direct i.e. they are not required to submit their applications through proper channel). However, all such candidates should inform their employer in writing that they are applying for this Entrance Examination. They should also sign the Undertaking in the downloaded copy of the Registration Slip that they have informed their employer about the submission of the application to PGIMER.
If any communication is received from their department/office withholding permission to the candidate’s appearing at the entrance examination/admission to the course, the candidature/admission of the candidate will be canceled, and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Steps To Register For The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Exam
- Visit the official website @ pgimer.edu.in
- The home page will appear on the screen
- Then click on the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application form
- Then click on “New Registration” and you will be directed to the registration form page
- The entries in the registration form cannot be changed once submitted, hence ensure that you enter the required information
- Registered Users click on Application log in to access the Application form with a User ID and password received on your email and mobile number.
- Go to the Application Form and fill in all the particulars clearly Make the payment of the application.
- PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application fee online And click on the submit button
- And finally, take a printout of the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application form for additional usage.
|PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021- Important Link|
|PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Application Form Correction||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|To Check PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Prospectus||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|For More Details PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021||Click Here|
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Exam Pattern
It will be helpful for the candidates if they got to know about the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam pattern beforehand. By knowing it before candidates will have an idea about how the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam will be conducted. The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam will be conducted online which is a Computer Based Test (CBT). The duration of the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam will be for 90 minutes. The questions will be in the form of 80 Multiple Choice Questions. The medium of the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 question paper will be in English only. There will be only one shift for this PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. And the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam will be conducted on 15th June 2021 08 cities in India.
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Syllabus
It is important for the candidates to know about the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 syllabus, where they can do well in the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam will be based on the Theory Examination followed by a counseling/ interview. The theory examination will consist of a paper with two parts (Part 1- General, and Part 2- Speciality) each with 40 marks
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Admit Card
The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Admit Card plays a crucial role in the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. The authorities will not allow the candidates without the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Admit Card because it is the only proof for the candidates that they are eligible to write the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021exam. Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of the Registration Form or Admit Card is available on the website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Registrar, PGIMER on email@example.com along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
Download PGIMER DM/ M.Ch Admit Card Here
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 Result
The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 results will be released only by the officials. The results can be checked by the candidates only those who attempted the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam. Candidates will get their results tentatively on 8th June 2021. The final result for PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 will only be displayed on the PGI website at www.pgimer.edu.in. Candidates can check their results on the official site.
For more queries regarding PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 candidates can leave a comment in the comment section, Our support team will always guide and give the correct information. For more updates and for the latest information keep following our site exams.freshersnow.com
PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting date to register for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam?
The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 registration is already started on the official page.
On which date the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam will be conducted?
The PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam will be conducted on 15th June 2021.
What is the last date to submit the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application form?
The last date to submit the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 application form is on 24th April 2021.
Where can I apply for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam?
You can apply for the PGIMER DM/ M.Ch 2021 exam on the official site @ pgimer.edu.in