PGDBA Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: This article is for the candidates who applied for the PGDBA, and eagerly waiting to score the top marks in the PGDBA 2022. What is the possibility to score high marks in the PGDBA 2022? It is possible only when the students have an idea about the PGDBA Syllabus. In this article, we have given the PGDBA Syllabus, Exam Pattern that too in PDF format. Candidates are advised to go through this page completely and recommended to download the PGDBA Syllabus that is by clicking on the link available at the end of the page.
The question paper divides into 5 subjects, where 15 questions will be asked from Verbal Ability, 5 questions on Logical Reasoning, 5 questions on Data Interpretation and Visualization, and 25 marks on Quantitative Aptitude. And the Exam will be conducted for 150 Marks. Immediately after getting the PGDBA Syllabus, candidates must practice thoroughly to secure high marks in the PGDBA 2022.
PGDBA Syllabus 2022 – Details
|Name Of The University||Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)|
|Name of the Exam||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
PGDBA Exam Pattern 2022
It will be helpful for the candidates in checking the PGDBA Exam Pattern, This section tells how the exam would be conducted and how many marks will be allotted for the subjects. The duration of the PGDBA test is 3 hours. There will be 50 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 150 marks. For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. The question paper divides into 5 subjects, where 15 questions will be asked from Verbal Ability, 5 questions on Logical Reasoning, 5 questions on Data Interpretation and Visualization, and 25 marks on Quantitative Aptitude.
- The duration of the PGDBA Test is 3 hours.
- The test will have a total of 50 questions carrying 150 marks.
- Each of these questions will be a Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ).
|Name of the Section||No.of Questions|
|Data Interpretation and Data Visualization||5|
- 3 marks for each correctly answered question
- 0 mark for each un-attempted question, and
- -1 mark for each incorrectly answered question
PGDBA Syllabus 2022
- Verbal Ability: Reading & Comprehension; Grammar/ correction of sentences.
- Logical Reasoning: Logical connectives, Statements, and Conclusions, Matching and sequences.
- Data Interpretation And Data Visualization: Data-driven questions (pie charts, graphs, trends).
- Quantitative Aptitude: Sets, combinatorics, Basic Probability Theory. Algebra (solutions of quadratic equations, inequalities, simultaneous linear equations, binomial theorem, series, AP, GP, HP, matrices), Euclidean geometry, Coordinate geometry (lines, circles, conic sections), Trigonometry (triangles, trigonometric identities, heights and distances), Calculus (functions, limits, continuity, derivative, maxima & minima, methods of integration, evaluation of areas using integration).
|PGDBA Entrance Test Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|To PGDBA Entrance Test Syllabus 2022 PDF||Click Here (Available Now)|
We understand the above knowledge benefited the competitors about what they are expecting. For more queries leave a comment in the comment section. For more updates and the newest information keep following our site exams.freshersnow.com.
|You Can Also Check|
|PGDBA||PGDBA Admit Card|
|PGDBA Previous Question Papers||How To Prepare For PGDBA|
|Best Books For PGDBA|