PESSAT Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date (Out) – pes.edu: Candidates can find the latest information about the PESSAT Admit Card 2022 in this article. The officials of the People’s Education Society University (PES University) decided to conduct the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) at various centers on the scheduled date. And the PESSAT 2022 Slot Booking. Therefore, candidates should use the Registration Number and Email ID to download the PESSAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2022 now. Moreover, the Exam will be conducted from 20th June 2022 To 10th July 2022.
So, for that purpose, all the candidates who have applied for the PESSAT 2022 must download the PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022 online through the official site. In order to do these, we have also included the steps to download PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022. At the end of this page, we have given you the direct link to download the hall ticket for PESSAT 2022 Exam. So, download it and then attempt the test.
- 1 PESSAT Admit Card 2022 – Details
- 2 PESSAT 2022 Exam Dates | B.Tech & Other Courses
- 3 PESSAT Entrance Exam 2022 Exam Centers
- 4 Instructions To Follow
- 5 Details Available on PESSAT Admit Card 2022
- 6 Other Instructions To Follow
- 7 Documents required with PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022
- 8 How To Download PESSAT Admit Card 2022 Online?
PESSAT Admit Card 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||People’s Education Society University (PES University)|
|Name Of The Exam||PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Date Of Written Exam||20th June 2022 To 10th July 2022|
|Availability Of Admit Card (Slot Booking)||To Be Released|
PESSAT 2022 Exam Dates | B.Tech & Other Courses
On this page, aspirants can check out the latest details of the PESSAT Admit Card 2022 release date. Therefore aspirants can download & print PDFs. Hence, we have Provided the Information on the PESSAT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022. PES University authority will release the PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022.
Moreover, the officials of the PES University had issued that the PESSAT Exam Date 2022 is fixed as per the courses available. Therefore, the admit card is available. So, the Admit card for PESSAT 2022 is an essential document for all candidates who will have to keep safe and produce in the examination center.
PESSAT Entrance Exam 2022 Exam Centers
- New Delhi
- Hubli/ Dharwad
- Ernakulam Lucknow
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
Instructions To Follow
- Candidates should not bring reference materials, papers or study materials are allowed at PESSAT 2022 test center.
- Therefore, if an applicant is found with these or any other aids, he/she will not allow continuing the test and the answers are not scored
- Applicants will provide scratch papers to use during the test session. These items (used and unused) must be returned at the end of the test session. Therefore, removing scratch paper from the test center is considered an act of misconduct
- Personal Items other than identification documents are not allowed in the PESSAT 2022 exam hall
- Moreover, this includes Cell phones, PDAs, Electronic devices, digital/ Analog watches, and any other Electronic or Photographic devices
- Appliers will not have access to their items during the test
- Therefore, all the aspirants are advised to follow the directions of the PESSAT 2022 exam center staff, failing which they will not permit to take the test
- Any violation of this procedure during the PESSAT 2022 test may result in cancellation of the scores, dismissal by the PESSAT 2022 exam center staff, or banning from a future test
Details Available on PESSAT Admit Card 2022
The PESSAT Admit Card 2022 displays some important related information about the applicant and exam. Therefore, on the basis of this information candidates comes to know about the Exam Center, the Date, and Time of particular review. Hence, the same importance has for the exam conducting body for maintaining transparency, security, and verifying the identity of the applicant. The information mentioned on PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022 is as follows:
- Name of Exam
- Conducting Body of Exam
- Name of Candidate
- Instructions to follow in the exam
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Date of Exam PESSA
- Time of PESSAT
- Address of Candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of Candidate
- Address of PESSAT Exam Center
- Signature of PESSAT Exam conducting Authority i.e, an official of The PES University
Other Instructions To Follow
- Therefore, test centers and the University assume no responsibility for personal items or devices that the applicant brings into the PESSAT 2022 exam center
- There are no scheduled or unscheduled breaks
- Contenders have to be seated in their allotted seats at the test center throughout the test unless asked to leave by exam invigilator or an authorized exam center staff member
- Friends or relatives who accompany the candidate to PESSAT 2022 exam center will not allow to wait at the test center or be in contact while taking the test
- Aspirants who engage in any misconduct or disruptive or offensive behavior may dismiss from the test.
Documents required with PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022
PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022 is compulsory to keep from entering and attempting tests is already provided in this article. Moreover, it is necessary for applicants to carry the printout of PESSAT Hall Ticket 2022 to the examination center for verification purposes. So keep remember along with an admit card, a candidate has to keep a photo Id Proof for verification purposes. Such ID proof may be like:
- A notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address
- Aadhar Card
- School ID duly sealed by the School Authority
How To Download PESSAT Admit Card 2022 Online?
Candidates need to follow the below steps while downloading the PESSAT Admit Card 2022. So that you can download that without any issues.
- First of all, aspirants should visit the official site of the People’s Education Society University @ pes.edu.
- Click on admissions
- Select PESSAT 2022 and click on it
- Go to PESEEAT Entrance Exam 2022 Slot Booking and click on it.
- Therefore, Fill out Registration no. and date of birth
- Click on submit
- Select your course i.e, B.Tech
- Moreover, City, day & time (3 Preference will be given) should select
- Submit it and check all the information again
- Confirm the details
- Therefore, a message will display that Slot Booking if confirmed
- Now click on print admit card
- And then Save it and take a copy
|PESSAT Admit Card – Important Link|
|PESSAT Slot Booking 2022/ Download Admit Card||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated Once Officials Make It Out)|
Therefore, for more fresh updates and relevant information regarding PESSAT Admit Card 2022 Download & PESSAT Hall Ticket, Exam Dates. So keep on browsing our website exams.freshersnow.com.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|PESSAT Previous Question Papers||PESSAT Result|