OJEE 2022 | Application Form (Extended Till 14th May), Exam Date, Eligibility – ojee.nic.in: Hey! Are you in a search to know the particulars of the OJEE 2022? Then, this article is for you. The online registrations for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2022 have been started from 14th March 2022. And the last date for filing the OJEE 2022 Application Form is 1
0th May 2022 14th May 2022. However, the main purpose to conduct the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2022 is to give admission for the eligible candidates into B.Pharm/ MCA/ MBA/ Int. MBA/ B. CAT/ M.Tech/ M.Tech (Part-Time)/ M.Arch/ M Plan/ M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech/ B.Pharm Courses in Government and Private Universities and Colleges of Odisha.
Furthermore, the OJEE Application Form corrections will be done from 17th May 2022 To 20th May 2022. Whereas, the OJEE Exam Date is fallen to be held in the 1st – 2nd week of June 2022. Candidates can now refer to the sections below on this page and can check their OJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the OJEE Online Application Form. In addition to that, on this page, we have mentioned the essential particulars like OJEE Application Process, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and more.
- 1 OJEE 2022 – Overview
- 2 OJEE 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 OJEE 2022 Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- 4 OJEE 2022 Application Fee
- 5 How to Fill the OJEE 2022 Application Form?
- 6 OJEE 2022 Online Application Link
- 7 OJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 OJEE 2022 Syllabus
- 9 OJEE 2022 Admit Card
- 10 OJEE 2022 Result
OJEE 2022 – Overview
|Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2022|
|Admission Into||B.Pharm/ MCA/ MBA/ Int. MBA/ B. CAT/ M.Tech/ M.Tech (Part-Time)/ M.Arch/ M Plan/ M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech/ B.Pharm Courses in Government and Private Universities and Colleges of Odisha|
|Start of the Online Application Process||14th March 2022|
|Last date for Filling up of Online Application Forms|
|Date of Examination||1st – 2nd week of June 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Computers Entrance Exams|
OJEE 2022 – Important Dates
|Start of the Online Application Process||14th March 2022|
|Last date for Filling-up of Online Application Forms||14th May 2022|
|Application Form Corrections||17th May 2022 To 20th May 2022|
|Starting of Downloading of Admit Cards||Last week of May 2022|
|Date of Examination||1st – 2nd week of June 2022 (Detailed Schedule shall be notified later)|
|Probable Date of Declaration of Results||3rd week of June 2022|
OJEE 2022 Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- B.Pharm (4 Years): Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject
- B.CAT (4 Years):
Cinematography: Passed or appearing in 2022 Intermediate (10+2) in Science from CHSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ICSE / other State Board, or any equivalent recognized by CHSE.
Sound Recording and Design: Passed or appearing in 2022 Intermediate (10+2) in Science from CHSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ ICSE / other State Board, or any equivalent recognized by CHSE.
Film Editing: Passed or appearing in 2022 Intermediate (10+2) in Science/ Arts/ Commerce from CHSE, Odisha/ CBSE/ ICSE / other State Board or any equivalent recognized by CHSE.
- LE – TECH (3 Years):
Passed Minimum THREE years/ TWO years (Lateral Entry) Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector. (the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream) (The Universities may offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc., for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to achieve desired learning outcomes of the program)
- LE Tech (Marine) (3 Years): Diploma in Marine, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
- LE PHARM (3 Years): Passed Diploma examination in a Programme with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate Programme.
- MBA (2 Years): Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
- MCA (2 Years):
Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree.
Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
- Integrated MBA (5 years): Passed 10+2 examination. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
- M TECH/ M ARCH/ M PLAN (2 Years): Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
- M PHARM (2 years): Passed Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy. Obtained at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
OJEE 2022 Application Fee
Application Fees for form with a single course is Rs.1000/- and for the addition of each course thereafter, Rs.500/- for each course will be added. (Charges, over and above the prescribed fee, may be charged by Banks as per norm.). The fee can be remitted online through any of the following methods: Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards)/ Internet Banking.
How to Fill the OJEE 2022 Application Form?
- Visit the official website @ ojee.nic.in
- Then you will be landed on the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) home page
- If you have not registered before, click on the registration link and give in your details asked
- Once you are done with the registration, click on the online application link
- Enter all your details in the fields asked
- Upload the required documents and proceed with the payment of the fee
- Finally, submit the application form and take a hard copy of it for later references
OJEE 2022 Online Application Link
|OJEE 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For OJEE 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To check the OJEE 2022 Information Borcher||Click Here|
OJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Joint Entrance Examination will be held in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode
- The medium of examination is English
- There will be multiple choice type questions
- Each correct answer shall fetch four marks
- Each unattempted question will fetch zero
- One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
OJEE 2022 Syllabus
OJEE Syllabus 2022 for MBA/ PGDM
- Section 1: Quantitative Techniques
- Section 2: Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Section 3: Verbal Reasoning and Comprehension
- Section 4: General Awareness and Business Fundamentals
OJEE Syllabus for BPharm, BHMS, and BAMS
- Section 1: Physics
- Section 2: Chemistry
- Section 3: Mathematics
- Section 4 (a): Botany; Section 4 (b): Zoology
OJEE Syllabus for LE BTech (Diploma)
- Section A: Basic Electrical Engineering
- Section B: Mathematics
- Section C: Engineering Mechanics
OJEE Syllabus 2022 for MCA
- Section A: Mathematics
- Section B: Computer Awareness
OJEE 2022 Admit Card
All the Admit cards will be uploaded at the OJEE website at least 10 days before the date of examination. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination center on the day of the examination before allowing the candidate to appear in the exam.
- If an applicant fails to take a printout of Admit Card from the OJEE-2022 website for the examination, then he/ she must contact the OJEE-2022 office immediately
- If the candidate finds a discrepancy in any information printed on the Admit card, he/ she has to contact the OJEE-2022 office immediately
- Both the downloaded copies of the admit cards should be signed by the invigilator during the examination. One copy must be submitted at the examination hall and the other should be retained by the candidate. The submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity. The candidate should keep the Admit card duly signed by the invigilator till he/ she takes final admission to the University/ College/ Institution.
OJEE 2022 Result
On the basis of the performance of applicants in the OJEE-2022 entrance examination, separate merit lists of successful candidates shall be published for admission into various courses. The probable Date of the Declaration of Results is 3 rd week of June 2022.
Stay tuned with us @ Exams.FreshersNow to get more instant updates on OJEE 2022.
|You Can Also Check|
|OJEE Preparation Tips||Best Books for OJEE|
|OJEE Syllabus||OJEE Previous Year Question Papers|
|OJEE Admit Card||OJEE Answer Key|
|OJEE Result||OJEE Counselling|
|OJEE Preparation Tips|