Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022 | Mop Up Round Registration (Started), Dates, Allotment – dmetodisha.gov.in: The authorities of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha have released the revised Odisha NEET PG Mop Up Round Counselling schedule on their official website. Whereas, the Odisha NEET PG Mop Up Round Registration will start from 23rd March 2022 and the last date for the choice filling is 27th March 2022. In order to know more about the Odisha PG Medical Admission 2022, we suggest the candidates go through the whole of this page.
Furthermore, the Online Verification of documents submitted from 28th March 2022 To 29th March 2022. By referring to the sections below on this page, you will get to know the particulars like documents required at the time of Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022, Odisha NEET PG Counselling Process, Odisha NEET PG Seat Allotment, and more.
- 1 Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Overview
- 2 Odisha NEET PG Online Counselling Schedule
- 3 Documents Needed for Odisha PG Medical Admission 2022
- 4 Odisha NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022
- 5 Odisha NEET PG Counselling Process
- 6 How to Register for Odisha NEET PG Mop Up Round Counselling 2022?
- 7 Odisha NEET PG Counselling Registration Link
Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Overview
|Odisha NEET PG Round Counselling 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha|
|Registration for Mop Up Round||23rd March 2022 To 27th March 2022|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
Odisha NEET PG Online Counselling Schedule
Mop Up Round
|PROCESS/ DESCRIPTION||TENTATIVE DATE & TIME|
|Online Registration by candidates with an online deposit of application fees of Rs.2500/- through SB Collect||23rd March 2022 (10 am) to 27th March 2022 (11.59 pm)|
|Online Verification of documents submitted||28th March 2022 To 29th March 2022|
|Publication of Provisional merit list for Mop-up round||30th March 2022|
|Redressal of grievances on provisional merit list submitted via mail||31st March 2022 ( 10 a.m to 2 pm|
|Publication of Final Merit List for Mop-up round||1st April 2022|
|MOP-UP ROUND (PHYSICAL)|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||To be Notified|
|Mop-up round Counseling and Admission||To be Notified|
|STRAY VACANCY ROUND (PHYSICAL)|
|Stray Vacancy round Counseling and Admission||To be Notified|
|Publication of Provisional seat matrix||13th February 2022|
|Choice filling & Choice locking||14th February 2022 To 21st February 2022|
|Processing & publication of Provisional Allotment List||22nd To 23rd February 2022|
|Reporting Online for Provisional Admission at Convenor by Download of “allotment-cum-provisional admission letter”, an online deposit of “admission fee”, submission of CLC, Admission Fee receipt, Declaration, Bond* and others as applicable||24th To 28th February 2022|
|Publication of Provisional Admission List for Round-2||1st March 2022|
Documents Needed for Odisha PG Medical Admission 2022
- Bank Payment Receipt of Rs. 2500/- (through SBI collect)
- Print out of duly signed online submitted Application Form.
- NEET-PG Rank Card.
- NEET Admit Card
- Photo-ID (Adhaar/ Voter-ID/ PAN Card /DL).
- Matriculation Certificate (10th) indicating Date of Birth.
- MBBS Mark Sheets.
- MBBS Degree/ Provisional Certificate.
- Internship/ Houseman ship Completion Certificate
- Updated Medical Registration Certificate.
- Permanent Resident/ Domicile/ Nativity Certificate (Issued within 5 years)
- Reservation Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Service Certificate (if applicable) issued by CDMO/ Concerned Authority
- Green Card of all pages (if applicable).
- Hand Written and Self attested Undertaking by the Candidate stating as under
Odisha NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022
Odisha PG Medical Seat Allotment List will be prepared on a merit basis. The candidates were needed to download the Odisha NEET PG 2022 Seat Allotment from the official website and should report to the concerned college in the given time schedule. By staying in touch with us you can get the notification from our page with respect to the release of the Odisha NEET PG Seat Allotment 2022.
Odisha NEET PG Counselling Process
- Preliminary Registration
- Filling of Online Application
- Document Verification
- Choice locking
- Allotment letter and Reporting
How to Register for Odisha NEET PG Mop Up Round Counselling 2022?
- Visit the official website @ dmetodisha.gov.in
- Then the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha home page will get displayed
- Register yourself first by giving in your details
- Once you were successfully registered then login with your details
- Fill in the application form and proceed with the uploading of the documents
- Make sure that you are done with the registration before the end date
Odisha NEET PG Counselling Registration Link
|Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Link|
|To Register For Odisha NEET PG Mop Up Round Counselling 2022
||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
If you would like to get more latest updates from our portal pertaining to Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2022, do follow us @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com.