NMIMS CET 2022 – nmims.edu | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Check this article, and get the information regarding the NMIMS CET 2022. The higher officials of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies have released the application process of NMIMS CET Exam 2022, and it ends on 5th June 2022. This exam is conducted to provide the admissions for B.TECH, B.TECH. + MBA TECH., B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech). And applied candidates can start taking exams from 1st April 2022 To 10th June 2022. applicants who are having the given eligibility can apply for the NMIMS CET Entrance Exam 2022. From the below sections, aspirants can get the data on the syllabus, eligibility criteria, steps to apply for the NMIMS CET 2022.
- 1 NMIMS CET 2022 – Details
- 2 NMIMS CET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 NMIMS Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 4 NMIMS CET Application Form 2022
- 5 Steps To Apply For NMIMS CET 2022
- 6 NMIMS CET Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 NMIMS CET Syllabus 2022
- 8 NMIMS CET Admit Card 2022
- 9 NMIMS CET Result 2022
NMIMS CET 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||NMIMS Common Entrance Test|
|Name Of The Organization||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||5th June 2022|
|Type of the Test||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, MBA Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||1st April 2022 To 10th June 2022|
NMIMS CET 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||Started|
|Last date to apply||5th June 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Conduct online computer-based tests at test centers||1st April 2022 To 10th June 2022|
|Exam date Scheduling window will be available||1st February 2022 to 5th June 2022|
|Release of Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Merit list declaration||To Be Announced|
NMIMS Eligibility Criteria 2022
B.PHARM + MBA (PHARMA. TECH)
- 10 + 2 or equivalent exam with science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as compulsory subjects.
- Obtained minimum 50% marks in (PCM/PCB).
- NMIMS CET (NMIMS Common Entrance Test
Note: For other eligibility criteria kindly follow the below sections.
B.Tech./ MBA Tech.
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as compulsory subject with science or vocational science, minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore / Hyderabad campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. Those awaiting their 10+2 or equivalent examination result this year may also apply AND the candidate
with IB Diploma is eligible only if he/she has offered Mathematics at Standard Level (SL).
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate with PCM Compulsory) & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed minimum 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and minimum 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) mandatorily from
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NMIMS CET Application Form 2022
Candidates can check the official site of the NMIMS Common Entrance Test to know information regarding the NMIMS CET Application Form 2022.
Steps To Apply For NMIMS CET 2022
- Viist the official site @ nmims.edu.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Admissions section.
- In that, you can see the NMIMS CET 2022 section.
- Go to that section.
- At the top of the page, you can see the HOW TO APPLY.
- Fill in the details and upload the documents.
- If needed make the application fee.
- Take a copy of NMIMS CET Application Form 2022 for future usage.
|NMIMS CET 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For NMIMS CET 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|
NMIMS CET Exam Pattern 2022
- The exam is based on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology of the 10+2 curriculum
- The pharmacy admission test is based on the PCM / PCB combination as selected at the time of the online registration form.
- NMIMS-CET Exam will comprise 5 major sections as follows, No Negative mark
|Physics||30||30 Minutes||30 Marks|
|Chemistry||30||30 Minutes||30 Marks|
|Maths/ Biology||30||30 Minutes||30 Marks|
|Logical Intelligence||20||20 Minutes||20 Marks|
|Language Proficiency||10||10 Minutes||10 Marks|
|Total||120||120 Minutes||120 Marks|
NMIMS CET Syllabus 2022
Check this article, and have the knowledge on the NMIMS CET Syllabus 2022. The subjects that include in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology, Logical Intelligence, and Language Proficiency topics.
NMIMS CET Admit Card 2022
- Post scheduling of the examination the admit card is generated. The admit card shows the chosen date of examination, City, and Test center.
- This is available on the dashboard of the Candidate. Kindly download the admit card by logging into your dashboard
- Carrying a hard copy of the admit card is mandatory. In absence of which the candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- The verification staff at the test center will compare the photograph on the admit card with the person appearing for the examination. Therefore, the candidate is requested to upload their recent photograph to avoid any confusion at the test center.
- Candidates also need to carry anyone original ID proof along with its photocopy to the test center.
NMIMS CET Result 2022
- A merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in the NMIMS-CET exam.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidates are required to update the 12th or equivalent exam or predicted marks after the admission process.
- Candidates will not be considered for the merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by the candidate i.e 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect, the candidate’s admission will be canceled and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules.
- For Engineering: Candidates will be called for Counselling as per their merit. In the counseling session, candidates will be given admission to various specializations as per their merit, choice, and availability of specialization as per eligibility criteria.
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the NMIMS CET 2022.
|You Can Also Check|
|NMIMS Common Entrance Test Previous Papers|
|NMIMS Common Entrance Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern|