NMIMS CET 2021 @ npat.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) have commenced the Registration Process for the NMIMS CET 2021. Moreover, they have announced that the NMIMS Common Entrance Test will be on 27th June 2021, 2nd July 2021, 4th July 2021. Hence, all the desiring candidates meeting the notified Eligibility Criteria can start to get registered for the NMIMS CET 2021 by hitting on the below attached link. However, the closing date of the NMIMS CET 2021 Application Form is 17th June 2021.
To apply for the NMIMS Common Entrance Test, the thing you have to do is to click on the attached link in the beneath section. However, before going to apply for the NMIMS CET 2021 take a glance at this entire article to know more details about the NMIMS CET 2021 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, etc.,
- 1 NMIMS CET 2021 – Overview
- 2 NMIMS CET 2021 | Important Dates
- 3 NMIMS CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NMIMS CET 2021 Application Form
- 5 NMIMS CET 2021 Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For NMIMS CET 2021?
- 7 NMIMS CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 NMIMS CET 2021 Syllabus
- 9 NMIMS CET 2021 Hall Ticket
- 10 NMIMS CET 2021 Result
- 11 NMIMS CET 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
NMIMS CET 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||NMIMS Common Entrance Test|
|Name Of The Organization||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||17th June 2021|
|Type of the Test||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||27th June 2021, 2nd July 2021, 4th July 2021|
NMIMS CET 2021 | Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||Started|
|Last date to apply||17th June 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||24th June 2021|
|NMIMS CET 2021||27th June 2021, 2nd July 2021, 4th July 2021|
|Release of Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Starting of Counselling||To Be Announced|
NMIMS CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as compulsory subject with science or vocational science, minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore / Hyderabad campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. Those awaiting their 10+2 or equivalent examination result this year may also apply AND the candidate
with IB Diploma is eligible only if he/she has offered Mathematics at Standard Level (SL).
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate with PCM Compulsory) & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed minimum 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and minimum 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) mandatorily from
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech)/ MBA Pharma Tech. (B.Pharm+MBA)
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination including International
Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate / & D.P. awarded candidates are eligible only if they have cleared their IB exam with a total of minimum of 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily.
- Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with compulsorily 50% marks in PCB or PCM.
- English as a compulsory subject
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NMIMS CET 2021 Application Form
The officials of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) have already started the Registration Process. Candidates if you are already registered, kindly do not try to register again. New users have to remember that while filling the Registration Form they must provide a Valid and working Email ID and Mobile Number, as we may send all the communication to the registered email id and mobile number. Also, make sure that all the given details are correct and accurate. Because all the original documents will be verified during the next level of the registration process.
NMIMS CET 2021 Application Fee
How To Apply For NMIMS CET 2021?
- Take a step to the official website @ npat.in.
- On the home page click on the Apply Now link under the NMIMS CET 2021.
- The NMIMS CET 2021 Registration Form will be opened.
- Fill in all the required details in the Registration Form then enter the captcha code and tap on the submit button.
- After entering and submitting the Registration Form, the Application Form opens then fill all required details in the Exam Form.
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form by hitting on the Submit option.
- Save and get the printed copy of it for further reference.
|NMIMS CET 2021-Important Link|
|To Apply For NMIMS CET 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
NMIMS CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam is based on the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology of the 10+2 curriculum.
- The pharmacy admission test is based on PCM / PCB combination as selected at the time of online registration Test will be conducted for 120 minutes and will comprise 5 major sections as follows:
|Maths / Biology||30||30||30|
NMIMS CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates who have submitted the Application Forms for the NMIMS CET 2021 can prepare the Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology, Logical Intelligence, and Language Proficiency topics. However, we will come up with a new article with the complete syllabus topics. Candidates can also check the NMIMS CET 2021 Syllabus topics at the official site.
NMIMS CET 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates are required to download the NMIMS CET 2021 Admit Card with the same login Id and password used at the time of online registration. Because no candidate, without NMIMS CET 2021 Hall Ticket or without the photograph on the admit card will be permitted to appear for the test. Candidate must carry anyone’s requisite original ID proof along with a photocopy of the same while appearing for NMIMS CET 2021.
- Voters ID
- School / College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- 12th Admit Card
- PAN Card
NMIMS CET 2021 Result
After few days of successful completion of the NMIMS CET 2021, the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) officials will be available with the NMIMS CET Result 2021. Hence, all the candidates have to enter the login credentials at the official portal to check their NMIMS CET Result 2021. After the declaration of the NMIMS CET 2021 Result, a Rank Card will be issued to the candidates based on the marks secured by them.
Feel free to share your doubts and suggestions by leaving comments in the below comment section. We will approach you on time. Get connected to our website exams.freshersnow.com for more updates on NMIMS CET 2021.
NMIMS CET 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
Is the NMIMS CET 2021 Application Form out?
Yes, the NMIMS CET 2021 Application Form is released.
What is the closing date to submit the Registration Form?
17th June 2021 is the closing date to submit the Registration Form.
When will be the NMIMS CET 2021 held?
The NMIMS CET 2021 will be held on 27th June 2021, 2nd July 2021, 4th July 2021.
What is the purpose of NMIMS CET 2021?
The purpose of NMIMS CET 2021 is to offer MBA Pharma Tech. (B.Pharm+MBA), B.Tech./MBA Tech. courses.
When will be the NMIMS CET Admit Card 2021 released?
The NMIMS CET 2021 Admit Card will be released on 24th June 2021.
How can I apply for the NMIMS CET 2021?
Candidates can apply for the NMIMS CET 2021 by clicking on the above-provided link or at the official site.
What is the official site to register for the NMIMS CET 2021?
npat.in is the official site to register for the NMIMS CET 2021.