NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 @ nims.edu.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The NIMS B.SC. NURSING Application Form 2021 has been invited by the higher officials of the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS). The board members are going to conduct the B.Sc. (Nursing) Exam on 28th November 2021. So, to register for the NIMS BSc Nursing Course 2021 candidates have to apply before Online on 7th October 2021 and Offline on 11th October 2021. To get more information on NIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notification, candidates have to read this entire page. For the sake of applicants, we have attached the direct link to apply NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021.
- 1 NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021
- 2 NIMS BSc Nursing Course 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 NIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Application Fee
- 5 How To Apply For NIMS B.SC. NURSING Application Form 2021?
- 6 NIMS B.SC. NURSING 2021 Syllabus
- 7 NIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
- 8 NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Hall Tickets
- 9 NIMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021
|NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS)|
|Name Of The Examination||B.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Date Of Written Exam||28th November 2021|
|Sub Category||Nursing Entrance Exams|
|Application release date||Started|
|Application last date||
|Apply Mode||Online, and Offline|
NIMS BSc Nursing Course 2021 – Important Dates
|Availability of online Applications on the website||17th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||7th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of a hard copy of the application||11th October 2021|
|Issue of Hall Tickets through candidates login account||24th November 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||28th November 2021|
|Display of provisional results on the website||30th November 2021|
|Deadline for re-counting of OMR sheets||1st December 2021|
|Display of merit list of eligible candidates on the website||6th December 2021|
|Display of eligible candidates list for 1st phase of
|6th December 2021|
|Issue of Counselling letters of eligible candidates through login account for 1st phase of counselling||8th December 2021|
|Date of 1st phase of Counselling||12th December 2021|
|Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond||will be notified later|
NIMS B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notification – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th standard examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together and passed in English individually.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the central government having Science subjects and English only.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Colorblind candidates are eligible provided that color corrective contact lenses and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Married candidates are also eligible for admission.
- In respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST, and BC categories the marks obtained in three core subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) shall be 40% instead of 45% for General category candidates.
- 5 Seats are reserved for regular in-service candidates working in NIMS.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2021 and should not be more than 35 years as of 31st December 2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of disabled Candidates.
NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Application Fee
An amount of Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking. The application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
How To Apply For NIMS B.SC. NURSING Application Form 2021?
- Navigate to the official site of the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) @ nims.edu.in.
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- Click on Apply online link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Again click on Register yourself link for new registrations.
- Select the course which you are applying for, by clicking on the button in the # column against the course name.
- After click on OK button.
- After filling in all the details click on Register Button
- Enter all the details and click on Register Button.
- Enter registration number and password is sent to your mobile number, enter captcha code and click on login button.
- Submit Online Application: Applicant Details: Click on Submit online Application, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Save & Update button to save details
- Submit Application: Academic Details & experience Details: Enter all the mandatory details and click on the save & update button.
- Update Payment Details: Submit the fee of Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven hundred only) through online payment NET Banking/Credit Card/Debit Cards
- Click on Pay Button to Pay your application fee
- Click on the Click to Confirm button
- Enter the details of the card and click on the Make Payment button to pay the fee
- Click on the ok button
- Upload Documents
- Click on view Filled application and take a printout and send the hard copy of the application form and attested documents (as per annexure of admission prospectus) on or before 5.00 pm of 12.07.2019 to the below address: Associate Dean,academic-2, second floor, old OPD block, NIMS-Hyderabad, 500082
|NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply For NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021
||Click Here (Available Now)|
NIMS B.SC. NURSING 2021 Syllabus
The NIMS B.SC. NURSING 2021 Syllabus consists of subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Aptitude for Nursing, and English. Get detailed knowledge on NIMS B.SC. NURSING 2021 Syllabus from this section.
NIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks|
|Aptitude for Nursing||20 Marks|
The selection shall be by an entrance examination consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. The medium of examination is English. Minimum qualifying marks for the entrance test shall be 50% marks
NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Hall Tickets
- Candidates indulging in malpractice during the entrance examination will be disqualified and their hall tickets shall be confiscated. The marks of such candidates will not be displayed.
- All requests for re-counting have to be made within the stipulated time along with the copy of the hall ticket and payment of Rs.1, 500/- (Rupees one thousand and five hundred only) by paying cash in the NIMS Cash Counter in person. Request for recounting of the OMR answer sheet of the entrance examination shall not be entertained beyond the time and date as stipulated by the institute.
NIMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The NIMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 will be declared by the higher officials of the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS). Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of the course will not be permitted to appear in the final examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the examination, the results of such a candidate shall be canceled and/or deemed to be canceled.
Keep visiting our site Exams.FreshersNow.Com to get more information on NIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021. Bookmark this page by just clicking on the Ctrl+D button.