NIFT Counselling 2021 (Started) @ nift.ac.in | 2nd Round Counselling Schedule: Here is an update regarding NIFT 2021 Counselling. The higher authority of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) had announced the NIFT 2nd Round Counselling Schedule online on the official site. Moreover, the NIFT 2nd Round Counselling 2021 starts from 13th August 2021 to 18th August 2021. All the passionate candidates who are seeking admissions for the Bachelor of Design, Fashion Technology Programme and Master of Fashion Technology, Management, Design Programme in NIFT can check out this complete article. In the end, we arranged a clear step-wise procedure for NIFT Counselling 2021 Process and a link to apply for the NIFT Counselling 2021.
NIFT Counselling 2021 – Overview
|NIFT Counselling 2021 | 2nd Round Counselling Schedule|
|Name Of The Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)|
|Name Of Examination||NIFT Entrance Exam|
|Online Counselling For||2nd Round|
|NIFT Counselling 2021 Dates||From 13th August 2021 to 18th August 2021|
NIFT 2nd Round Counselling Schedule 2021
Required Documents for NIFT Counselling 2021 Online
Following are the documents required for the Bachelor of Design, Fashion Technology Programme and Master of Fashion Technology, Management, Design Programme. We suggest all the candidates carry the required documents at their convenience.
- Latest Photograph (Mandatory)
- Self‐Attested copy of 10th class mark sheet (only for Date of Birth) – Provisional
- Self‐Attested copy of 10th class certificate (only for Date of Birth) (Mandatory)
- Self‐Attested copy of 12th class mark sheet or Affidavit if result not declared by the board Mandatory (provisional admission given in case of affidavit)
- Self‐Attested copy of 12th class certificate – Provisional
- Self‐Attested copy of SC certificate (Mandatory)
- Self‐Attested copy of ST certificate (Mandatory)
- Self‐Attested copy of PWD certificate (Mandatory)
- Self‐Attested copy of OBC (NC) certificate in prescribed format – Certificate issued not earlier than 1st April 2020 (Mandatory)
- Self‐Attested copy of EWS Certificate in prescribed format – Valid for the year 2021‐22 (Mandatory)
- Self‐Attested copy of 12th class School Leaving Certificate OR XIth class mark sheet OR a provisional certificate from Principal of the school OR School ID Card of class XII with details of Academic year clearly mentioned. (for domicile seats only) Mandatory (if a candidate is taking a domicile seat)
For Admission Under Children/ Wards of NRI
- Undertaking to be signed by the NRI/ Foreign National
- Photocopy of the passport of the NRI/ Foreign National who is signing the undertaking which is attested by the Indian Consulate/ Embassy or by the Solicitor/ Attorney of the country where the NRI/ Foreign National is residing.
- NRI Fee as mentioned in the Prospectus
- All the other relevant Certificates/ Degrees and Undertakings as prescribed above in “Documents required”.
Steps for NIFT Counselling 2021 Process
Here for the comfortness of the candidates, we arranged a step-by-step process to apply for the NIFT Counselling 2021.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates to visit the NIFT website: https://nift.ac.in and click on the registration link.
Fill form no and date of birth and click on the register button. Enter necessary information along with Domicile State and alternate contact details and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- The confirmation message for the registration will be sent on the registered email id.
Step 2. Registered candidates have to log in to their account to upload required documents as per their program and category
- After successful registration/already registered candidates to click on the login option on the screen.
- Enter form no, date of birth, and password, and click on the “Login” button below.
- The candidate’s profile page will open, click on the “Upload/ View Documents” button. A new window will open, now click on the “Browse” button to select a file for each document in the prescribed format and then on the “Upload” button.
- After uploading all the required documents click on the Final Submit button at the bottom of the window.
Step 3. Online submission of complete admission fee
- After completing the upload documents process. A new “Make Payment” button will be enabled for registered candidates for online payment of the complete admission fee.
Click on the button to proceed to the payment gateway and complete the transaction.
Step 4. Document and fee verification
- All successfully submitted documents and fees will be sent for verification to NIFT. Once verification is done by NIFT officials, successfully verified candidates will receive a Zoom Meeting Link with their respective date of counseling and further instructions.
- In case of any issue found in submitted documents & received fee, registration will be rejected & sent back to the candidates with remarks for correction. The candidate will be able to re-upload the documents or reprocess the fee as per the rejection remark till the last date mentioned in the notification.
- In case of failure in re-submission of form within a stipulated time, candidate registration for counseling will be canceled and the candidate will only be able to participate in subsequent rounds of counseling if any.
Step 5. Seat request generation
- Registered candidates must be present for counseling on the scheduled date through Zoom Meeting Link shared after the successful verification process.
- NIFT official will show the seating chart to a candidate as per his/ her choice using the Screen Sharing feature of Zoom Meeting. Once the candidate confirms his/her final choices NIFT official will allot (as per his/ her CMR/ request) that seat for a candidate and send it further to NIFT HO for approval.
- After approval seat will be allotted to the candidate and the download allotment letter option will be enabled in the candidate registration portal.
- In case the candidate seeks admission under the Children/ Wards of NRI category, the candidate has to submit additional documents and undertaking and pay the balance fee in the stipulated time provided during seat allocation. An option will be enabled in the candidate registration portal for additional requirement processing after provisional seat allotment (i.e. Confirmation from NIFT HO).
- In case of non-fulfillment of additional documents and undertaking and fee within the
stipulated timeframe, the seat will be auto-canceled and the candidate will not be allowed to participate in subsequent rounds of counseling and the fee paid will be forfeited.
|NIFT Counselling 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply For NIFT Counselling 2021||Click Here|
Hope the arranged information on NIFT Counselling 2021 is clear and keep following this web portal @ exams.freshersnow.com on a regular basis.