NIFT 2022 – nift.ac.in| Application Form, Answer Key (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The NIFT Application Form 2022 is out on 3rd December 2021 and ends on 17th January 2022. The National Institute of Fashion Technology offers UG and PG courses like Bachelor of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management, etc. Candidates who are willing to appear for the NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam must apply for the NIFT 2022 online. NIFT Correction Window from 18th January 2022 Till 22nd January 2022.
Before, you start filling the NIFT 2022 Application Form, read through the information presented on this page. We have articulated every detail of the NIFT 2022 such as NIFT 2022 Eligibility, Exam Date, NIFT 2022 Application Process, NIFT 2022 Important Date, and more. Besides, candidates can start their NIFT 2022 Registration Process right away by using the direct link we have given below. Now, hurry and scroll down the page to take a look at the sectional-wise information given and to use the link for NIFT 2022 Registration.
NIFT 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Application for NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam||Started On 3rd December 2021|
|Application for NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam Ends on||17th January 2022|
|NIFT Exam Date 2022||6th February 2022|
|Level Of The Exam||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Intention Of The Exam||To assess the eligibility of candidates to pursue UG and PG courses in Fashion and Design|
|Category||Fashion Designing Entrance Exams|
NIFT 2022 Important Dates
|NIFT 2022 Schedule|
|Online Registration for all modes of Admission||3rd December 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration for UG/PG Programme||17th January 2022|
|The last date for online registration with a late fee of Rs.5000/- (in addition to the applicable application fee) AND Window to edit /update the Application Form||18th January 2022 till 22nd January 2022|
|Admit Card (Online only)||29th January 2022|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||6th February 2022|
|Window to receive observations/objections from the candidate for the GAT exam: Candidates are allowed to take away the General Ability Test (GAT: Objective type question Paper). Keys of the GAT will be uploaded on the website so that candidates may give their observation/objection if any, during this period against payment of Rs. 500/- per observation/ objection.||21st February 2022|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||Mid-March 2022|
|Situation Test / Group Discussion / Interview||April 2022|
|Last date for online registration for foreign nationals/SAARC/NRI/OCI||30th April 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||May 2022|
NIFT Application Fee 2022
NIFT Entrance Exam Application Fee The application fee has to be paid through an online payment gateway. And the NIFT Application Fee is non-refundable.
|NIFT 2022 Application Fee|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Category||Rs. 1500/-|
NIFT 2022 Eligibility
Any candidate who fulfills the prescribed age and educational qualification criteria for the concerned program can apply for NIFT 2022.
For Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Programmes
- The maximum age should be less than 24 years as of 1st August of the year of admission. The upper age limit may be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for candidates of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Person with Disability
- Passed the Plus 2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- A passing grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB).
For Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech) Programme
- Passed the Plus 2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of
Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi with Physics and Mathematics.
- A passing grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects with Physics and Mathematics.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system with
Physics and Mathematics.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri-Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics and Mathematics / International Baccalaureate
For Master’s Programme in Fashion Management- M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)
- Undergraduate Degree in any discipline from any institute / University recognized by law in India.
- Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
For Master’s Programme in Fashion Technology- M.FTech (Master of Fashion
- B.FTech. from National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
- B.E / B.Tech. from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.
How To Apply For NIFT 2022?
- Locate to the official site @ niftadmissions.in.
- The home page opens.
- Check all the information.
- Tap on the Click here link.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- There, you can check the details and tap on “New Registration”.
- Then, you have to start filling NIFT Application Form.
- Re-check before you submit.
- Using the login provided to you can access the NIFT 2022 Application Form.
- Start filling in all the details.
|NIFT 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For The NIFT 2022 Exam||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check NIFT 2022 Dates||Click Here|
|To Check NIFT 2022 Prospectus||Click Here|
NIFT Syllabus 2022
|NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|NIFT 2022 B.Design||
|NIFT 2022 B.F Tech||
|NIFT 2022 M.Design||
|NIFT 2022 M.F.M||
|NIFT 2022 M.F Tech||
NIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The NIFT 2022 Written Entrance Examination is designed to test the knowledge, skill, and aptitude of the candidates for the program opted.
- NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam will be an Objective type written exam for all the programs.
- The negative marking will be 25% of the full marks for each wrong answer.
NIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022
NIFT Admit Card of provisionally eligible candidates will be available for download online. Admit Card will not be sent by post. Entry to the NIFT 2022 Examination Centre will be allowed with Admit Card only. Candidates should reach the Examination Centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination along with the official NIFT 2022 Admit Card.
NIFT 2022 Result
The National Institute of Fashion Technology will declare the NIFT Entrance Exam 2022 Result with a month. Candidates who all appeared for the NIFT 2022 Exam will possibly check and download online by using their candidate’s credential. The information regarding the release of the result will be informed on this page.
Stay connected to this page. We will be updating this page as per the official announcements of the NIFT 2022. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page and keep visiting our website @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com to get early alerts on NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam.
|You Can Also Check|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus||NIFT Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers|
|NIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card||NIFT Entrance Exam Result|
|NIFT Answer Key||NIFT Counselling|
|How To Prepare for NIFT Entrance Exam|
NIFT 2022 – FAQs
Is the NIFT 2022 Application Form released?
Yes, the NIFT 2022 Application Form is released.
When is the last date to apply for the NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam?
The last date to apply for the NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam is 17th January 2022.
When will the NIFT 2022 Entrance Test be held?
The NIFT 2022 Entrance Test will be held on 6th February 2022.
Do we have to apply for NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam online?
Yes, candidates have to apply for NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam online either from the official site or directly from the Exams.FreshersNow.Com.