NEET PG 2022 | Application Form (Extended), Exam Date, Eligibility: Check this page, and get the information regarding the NEET PG 2022. The higher officials have started the NEET PG Registration Form from 15th January 2022 To 25th March 2022 (till 11:55 PM). And Conduct of NEET-PG 2022 has been rescheduled for 21st May 2022. The online application window to submit applications for NEET-PG 2022 shall continue till 25th March 2022 (till 11:55 PM). They shall be able to rectify the incorrect image(s) in their application form during the ongoing final edit window which stands extended till 4th May 2022 (till 11:55 PM).
Furthermore, at the end of this page, we have attached the direct link to apply for the NEET PG 2022 Application Form. From the below sections, you will also get the data on the application fee, schedule, scheme of the exam, eligibility criteria, admit card, and the steps to register for NEET PG 2022.
NEET PG 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|Date Of Written Exam||21st May 2022|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Common Entrance Exams|
|Application Form Status||15th January 2022 (3 PM Onwards)|
|Application Form Submission Date||25th March 2022 (till 11:55 PM).|
|For Admission||MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses|
NEET PG Schedule
|Online Submission of Application||15th January 2022 (3 PM Onwards) to 25th March 2022 (till 11:55 PM).|
|Edit Window for All the Candidates||29th March 2022 To 7th April 2022|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/ Incorrect Images:|
3. Thumb Impression
|26th April 2022 To 30th April 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||16th May 2022|
|Exam Date||21st May 2022|
|Results||By 20th June 2022|
NEET PG Examination Fee 2022
|Category of Candidate||Examination Fee|
|General and OBC||Rs. 4250/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 3250/-|
Note: Excluding charges as may be applicable by various payment gateways.
Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn. The fee shall neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Any claim for refund, adjustment, or carrying forward of the Application fee will not be entertained on successful submission of the application and payment of the fee.
NEET Eligibility – PG Course
The eligibility criteria for admission to MD/ MS/ PG Diploma courses are as follows:
Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the NMC Act, 2019 and the repealed Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possessing permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the NMC/ the erstwhile Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship.
Steps To Register For NEET PG Application Form 2022
- Visit the official site @ nbe.edu.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the NEET – PG section.
- There click on the Application Link.
- Fill in the details in the required field.
- Before submitting the form check all the particulars
- Submit the application form by paying the exam fee.
|To Apply For PG NEET 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check NEET PG Final Edit Window Extended Notice||Click Here|
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2022
- The examination shall be a multiple-choice question delivered using a computers network (CBT) as per the scheme prescribed. T
- The exam comprises 200 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in the English language only.
- The time allotted is 3 hrs 30 min.
- There shall be a 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
- Marking Scheme: Allocation of marks for each MCQ shall be as follows:
|Correct Response||4 Marks|
|Incorrect Response||1 Mark shall be deducted|
Note: During the examination, candidates are given an option to mark any question, whether attempted or not, for review which means that candidate has been given an option to go through these questions again before the examination time ends. Candidates may note that such questions which are marked for review shall be evaluated as per the marking scheme mentioned above.
NEET Syllabus 2022 – PG
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subject/ knowledge area as per Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the erstwhile Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt of India.
NEET PG Admit Card 2022
- Admit cards shall be made live on the NBE website. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible before the conduct of the examination.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding the availability of the admit card on the NBE website. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by Post/ Email.
NEET PG Result 2022
- Candidates can download their scorecard from the NBE website using their login credentials
- There shall be NO re-evaluation or rechecking or re-totaling of responses marked by the candidates. Requests/ Queries for reevaluation/ re-totaling shall not be entertained.
Follow our site @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the NEET PG 2022 Application Form.
|You Can Also Check|
|Best Books For NEET PG||How To Prepare For NEET PG|
|NEET PG Syllabus||NEET PG Previous Question Papers|
|NEET PG Admit Card||NEET PG Exam Dates|
|NEET PG Answer Key||NEET PG Result|
|NEET PG Counselling||NEET PG Score Card|