NCHMCT JEE 2022 – nchmjee.nta.nic.in | Application Form (Extended Till 16th May), Exam Date Revised, Eligibility: From this page, applicants can get the data on NCHM JEE 2022. The higher officials of the National Testing Agency have started the registration of the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022 from 4th February 2022 To
3rd May 2022 16th May 2022. The board members will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination every year to provide the admissions into 3 Years B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses.
Furthermore, the NCHMCT JEE Application Form Correction from 18th May 2022 To 20th May 2022. The officials have Revised the NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Date and the Exam will be conducted on 18th June 2022 (Saturday). So, candidates who are interested, and have the eligibility can apply for the NCHM JEE 2022.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Exam||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE)|
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Start Date Of Application Form||4th February 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||Hotel Management Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Admissions Into||3 Years B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration courses|
NCHM JEE 2022 – Schedule
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE-2022) for admission to the B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) Course at the Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM) affiliated with the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) for the Academic Year 2022-23 in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
|Application Form Starting Date||4th February 2022|
|Application Form Ending Date|
|Last date for successful fee payment||16th May 2022|
|Correction Window||18th May 2022 To 20th May 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Date of exam|
|Result Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed the 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects, from a recognized Educational Board. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in NCHM JEE 2022 on a provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand canceled if proof o having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2022
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/ documents, including category certificate and PwD certificate (wherever applicable) at the time of admission.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, due to the inability to produce the genuine certificate in original in support of passing 10+2 or equivalent examination and fulfillment of age criteria and category certificate or PwD certificate (wherever applicable), his/her admission will stand canceled.
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022 – Fee
Fee Payable for NCHM JEE – 2022 (through Canara Bank/ PAYTM Payment Gateway through the payment modes: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI /Wallet)
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs.1000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ PWD||Rs. 450/-|
|Third Gender||Rs. 450/-|
Note: Applicable service/ processing charges & GST over and above the Examination Fee, are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator.
Steps To Apply For NCHMCT JEE 2022
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system-generated Application Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated
Application Number. Upload legible scanned images
- A recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background
- Candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb);
- Category Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb), if applicable;
- PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb), if applicable.
Step-3: Pay the fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
Note: All the Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
After (successful completion of all the Steps, the Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination 2022
||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|To Check NCHMCT JEE 2022 Extended Notice
NCHM JEE Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- A pattern of Exam: Exam comprises Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (3.00 hours)
- Timing of Examination: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Each question carries four (04) marks.
- One (01) mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Test Duration|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||3 Hours|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2022
Candidates can get the information on NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2022 from this page. The subjects that include in the exam are Numeric ability and analytical aptitude, General knowledge and current affairs, English language, Reasoning and logical deduction, Aptitude for the service sector.
NCHM JEE Admit Card 2022
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing, and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Test at the Examination Centre, the Date and timing are other than that allotted to him/ her in his/ her Admit Card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the Admit Card carefully in advance of the exam day and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2022
- The result will be compiled based on Final Answer Keys and announced through the Website (https://nchmjee.nta.nic.in) only in due course. No grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of Result of NCHM JEE-2022 will be entertained.
- The raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the Result of NCHM JEE-2022. The candidates download their Score Cards from the website: nchmjee.nta.nic.in only.
- After the declaration of the Result, the NCHM JEE Score 2022 will be provided by NTA to NCHMCT to conduct the Counselling for admission to the B.Sc (HHA) Courses.
Follow our site @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to get more information regarding the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2022.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|Best Books for NCHMCT JEE||NCHMCT JEE Syllabus|
|NCHMCT JEE Previous Question Papers||NCHMCT JEE Admit Card|
|NCHMCT JEE Answer Key||NCHMCT JEE Result|
|NCHMCT JEE Counselling||NCHMCT JEE Preparation Tips|