NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22 – natboard.edu.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Check this article, and get the complete information regarding the NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22. Candidates who are eligible can apply for this FNB NBE Exit Exam 2021-22. The higher authorities of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) have started the NBEMS Fellowship FNB Application Form 2021-22, and it ends on 27th December 2021. Also from the below sections, applicants can also get information like NBE FNB Eligibility, schedule, syllabus, pattern, and steps to register for the FNB NBE Exit Exam 2021-22.
- 1 NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22 | Details
- 2 NBEMS FNB Fellowship Important Dates
- 3 NBE FNB Eligibility
- 4 FNB NBE Exit Exam 2021-22
- 5 NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 – Documents
- 6 Steps To Register For NBE FNB Application Form 2021-22
- 7 NBE FNB Exit Exam Pattern 2021-22
- 8 NBEMS Fellowship FNB Syllabus 2021-22
- 9 FNB NBE Exit Exam Admit Card 2021-22
- 10 Declaration of FNB Exit Examination Result 2021-22
- 11 NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 – FAQ’s
NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22 | Details
|NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Examination Name||NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021 – 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Application Form Status||Started|
|Application Closing Date||27th December 2021|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
NBEMS FNB Fellowship Important Dates
|Start date for filling out the online application form at the website||Started|
|Last date for submitting the online application form at the website||27th December 2021|
|Printing of admit card||To Be Announced Later|
|Computer-based examination||To Be Announced Later|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced Later|
NBE FNB Eligibility
- Candidates should ensure before applying for FNB Exit Examination that their MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch/ Diploma i is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) as per provisions of the NMC Act, 2019 and the First Schedule of the IMC Act. If it is found at any stage that the Degree/ Diploma is not recognized by NMC, NBEMS will have the right to cancel the registration/ examination.
- Candidates who have undergone training as an FNB trainee at any of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) accredited institutes after having registered with NBEMS as an FNB trainee and are completing their prescribed (as per the letter of registration issued by NBEMS) training as an FNB trainee.
- Candidates who have completed their FNB training while applying for FNB Exit Examination shall be required to submit a Final Training Completion Certificate (FTCC).
FNB NBE Exit Exam 2021-22
Applications forms once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Any claim for refund, adjustment, or carrying forward of the Application fee will not be entertained after successful submission of the application.
- Examination Fee (In INR): Rs. 6000
NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 – Documents
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- FNB Training completion certificate as per the format given in the information bulletin at Annexure-III/IV.
- Registration letter issued by NBEMS.
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences approval in cases of extension of
- training (in cases of Maternity leave/ Paternity Leave/ Medical Leave/ Excess leave)
Steps To Register For NBE FNB Application Form 2021-22
- Visit the official site of the @ exam.natboard.edu.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the “Register” button.
- Create Candidate Profile
- Complete Application form, Pay Examination Fee and Upload Prescribed Documents
- Then Submit the Online application form.
|NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22 – Important Links|
|To Apply for NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
NBE FNB Exit Exam Pattern 2021-22
- The Theory examination comprises one paper with a maximum mark of 100.
- There are 10 short notes of 10 marks each in the Theory paper
- The maximum time permitted is 3 hours.
- Maximum marks: 300
- Comprises of Clinical Examination and viva The theory examination comprises four papers, maximum marks 100 each.
NBEMS Fellowship FNB Syllabus 2021-22
Candidates can check the official notification to know the information on NBEMS Fellowship FNB Syllabus 2021-22. The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate i.e. 200 out of total 400 marks (Theory & Practical) with at least 50% marks in theory examination to qualify in the Fellowship Exit Exam.
FNB NBE Exit Exam Admit Card 2021-22
- The admit card of the candidate shall be uploaded on their Online Exit Examination Portal (OEEP) Accounts at the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences’ website as and when the examination schedules are notified.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of their to admit card from the website, paste their photograph at the designated place and appear at the exam center along
with one of the following original and valid/ non-expired ID proof:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
Declaration of FNB Exit Examination Result 2021-22
- FNB Exit is a qualifying examination.
- Results of the FNB Exit Examination are declared as PASS/ FAIL. In case, the applicant candidate is provisionally eligible on the date of declaration of result his/ her result shall be withheld & shall be declared only upon status being eligible, on receipt of required documents by the prescribed cut-off date.
- There will be no re-evaluation or rechecking/ re-totaling of answer sheets. Requests for re-evaluation/ re-totaling shall not be entertained.
- Results can be seen on the NBEMS website https://natboard.edu.in
Keep following our site that is Exams.FreshersNow.Com to know more updates on the NBE FNB Exit Exam 2021-22.
NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 – FAQ’s
Is NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 is released?
Yes, the NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 is announced.
What is the last date to register for the NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021?
The last date to register for the NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 is 27th December 2021.
In which can I apply for NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021?
Candidates can apply for the NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 is available Online.
What is the official site to apply for NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021?
The official site to apply for NBEMS Fellowship Exit Exam 2021 is exam.natboard.edu.in.