MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 | Registration (Started), Dates, Allotment: Aspirants who are going to apply for MP Post Graduate Counselling for (MD/ MS and MDS Courses) can check through this page. The officials of the Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh are responsible for ME NEET PG Counselling Registration. And the process of MP NEET PG Counselling registration. Through this article, aspirants can know the details of MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Eligibility, Choice Filling & Process to register for counselling. So, check out this entire article and apply for MP NEET PG Counselling before the last date. And the Choice filling and locking will be conducted from 5th October 2022 To 9th October 2022.
- 1 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022
- 2 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Details
- 3 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
- 4 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Eligibility
- 5 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Choice Filling
- 6 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment
- 7 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Links
- 8 How To Register For MP NEET PG Counselling 2022?
- 9 MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022
The MP NEET PG Counselling process for admission on all state quota seats (MDMS/ MDS) available in government and private medical and dental colleges of the state, including NRI seats available in private medical/ dental colleges and in-service candidates’ seats. Madhya Pradesh State Level Combined Counseling will be done under NEET PG 2022. All the eligible candidates of NEET PG 2022 who want to participate in the above MP NEET PG Counselling are advised not to share their login id and password and other related information with any other person after registration so that it is not misused.
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Details
|MP NEET PG Counselling 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Madhya Pradesh|
|Name Of The Examination||National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration||Started|
|Counselling Purpose||To provide Admissions to the PG programs|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Dates
|MP NEET PG counselling registration 2022||Started|
|Publication of vacancies||22nd September 2022|
|Invitation of objection against vacancies||28th September 2022|
|Publication of final vacancies||30th September 2022 To 2nd October 2022|
|Publication of merit list||4th October 2022|
|Choice filling/ locking for the first round||5th October 2022 To 9th October 2022|
|Allotment result round 1||13th October 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college/ document verification/ admission||14th October 2022 To 18th October 2022|
|Willing for upgradation||14th October 2022 To 20th October 2022|
|Online Resignation/ cancellation of admission||14th October 2022 To 20th October 2022|
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Eligibility
Aspirants who are domiciled in Madhya Pradesh can participate in NEET PG Counselling. Also, the aspirants who ate qualified for NEET PG Exam. And should have passed MBBS from recognized MCI.
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Choice Filling
No fee will be payable for the first stage of choice filling.
- Candidates for choice filling except the candidates admitted from the first stage in the second round of counselling. For Government Medical / Dental Unreserved Category – Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty-five thousand) and for reserved category candidates Rs. 12,500/ (Rupees twelve thousand five hundred) will have to be deposited in advance.
- Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakh) will be payable for choice filling of private medical/dental treatment.
- NRI candidates will have to deposit Rs.10,00,000/- (Rs. Ten Lakh).
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Seat Allotment
Allotted candidates should present themselves in the allotted institution for verification of records along with the original documents mentioned. For admission to the allotted candidate in the announced time limit (counselling timetable) for admission, first of all, by appearing in the allotted institution, register your presence online by reporting at the desk of the government nodal officer. After verification, only the eligible candidates will be able to get admission to the allotted seat.
The candidate has to submit all his original documents to the admission committee. Must obtain a certificate signed by the Dean/ Principal of the institution for submission of original documents from the head of the institution.
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Links
|MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Important Links|
|To Register Fo MP NEET PG Counselling 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|Check MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 Schedule||Click Here|
How To Register For MP NEET PG Counselling 2022?
- Kindly use this link dme.mponline.gov.in for the Profile Creation and Registration Process of DME MP PG counselling (2022-23)
- Click on Post Graduate Counselling.
- Please click on Create Profile
- Enter your NEET (PG/MDS) 2022 Roll Number, Secret Key and Captcha then click on the “Create Profile” button. Please refer to the important note given on the screen regarding the creation of the Secret Key.
- The candidate’s details will be published on screen. Please Enter your Contact details and Bank Account details and click on “Proceed”.
- Please fill in your bank details carefully. 2) Kindly put the mobile number you will use throughout the counselling, you will get OTP and relevant messages on this number.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile number/email ID and create a new password
- Then click on the “Validate and Save” button
- After clicking on the “Validate & Save” button
- Candidate’s Status Tracker will show Candidate Profile turned Green and your profile has been created. Now click on the “Registration Form” link.
- The registration form will be opened. Please fill in your required details (As per your eligibility) like- NRI Details, MBBS/BDS Completion Details, NMC/DCI recognitions Details, Domicile Details, Category Details, and Person with Disability Details, ready to be filled in the registration form.
- After filling out the form if a candidate is satisfied with the filled information, then candidate the should click on the “Save Data” button.
- Please upload all documents, after that click on the Save Enclosures button.
- After clicking on the “Save Enclosures” button, the information submitted by the candidate will be displayed on the screen. If the information is correct, click on the “Proceed to Payment for Registration” button.
- kindly choose the online payment gateway and pay the registration fee.
- After successful payment, the registration receipt will be generated. You may take a printout of the same for future reference.
Bookmark our website Exams.FreshersNow.Com for more regular updates about MP NEET PG Counselling 2022.
MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to register for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022?
The last date to register for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 is 9th October 2022.
Where can I apply for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Aspirants can apply for MP NEET PG Counselling 2022 through the official website @ dme.mponline.gov.in
How many PG seats are there in MP?
Out of 85% of open seats of private medical colleges in the state, admission to 425 percent of seats will be done on the basis of government educational fees prescribed for government medical colleges.