MP CPCT 2022 Exam Analysis | 4th, 5th March Analysis, Questions – Those who have been searching for the MP CPCT Exam Analysis 2022 may find this article productive. In this we have provided the MP CPCT 2022 Exam Analysis for the Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test which was conducted on 4th March 2022 in 2 shifts, 5th March 2022 Shift 1 has been Released. The MP CPCT Analysis 2022 that is provided here is for the computer proficiency and typing test attempted by various candidates. Moreover, the MP CPCT 4th, 5th March Analysis that is accommodated here is done by the experts by considering the data presented by the candidates who have appeared for the MP CPCT Exam. Further, the MP CPCT 2022 Exam Analysis for the 5th & 6th March 2022 exams will be updated in this post once the experts collect the data from the candidates.
MP CPCT 2022 Exam Analysis | Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT)|
|Name of the Exam||Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test (MP CPCT) 2022|
|MP CPCT 2022 Exam Date||4th, 5th, 6th March 2022|
MP CPCT Exam Pattern 2022
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||75 Questions – 75 Mins|
|Total Duration||150 Mins|
Madhya Pradesh CPCT 5th March 2022 Exam Analysis
- From the Powerpoint, Printer concept, some of the questions are asked.
- The questions are also asked from the Shortcut key.
- The difficulty level of the exam was moderate to office.
- In the test, many MS Word questions were asked.
- A question on the count of row and column was also asked.
- Questions from Printer, Protocol, column were also asked.
- As per participants, the questions on the icon, Alignment was also asked.
- In the 2nd shift exam, most of the questions were asked from MS Word.
- From Tools, a question was asked from the Powerpoint topic.
MP CPCT 4th March 2022 Analysis
The candidates who are here to check out the MP CPCT Analysis 2022 for the exam conducted on 4th March 2022, should go through the below section.
- In the test, the MS Word topic had more weightage.
- But students felt that MS Excel had more weightage than Powerpoint.
- In MS Excel, the questions were based on Charts, Input devices, Scientific Language.
- Around 22 questions were asked from MS Word and Excel concepts.
- A question was asked on the Fixed Cell Referencing topic.
- A question was also asked from the Video Conferencing topic.
- Overall, the paper was simple. The difficulty level of the test was not that much difficult.
Hope the aspirants have got complete information about the MP CPCT Analysis 2022 for the exam conducted on 4th March 2022. For more latest exam analysis updates do check our Exams.Freshersnow.com website.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|MP CPCT Result|
|MP CPCT||MP CPCT Answer Key|
|MP CPCT Syllabus||MP CPCT Previous Question Papers|