MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. Integrated CET Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: This article is for the candidates who applied for the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed, and eagerly waiting to score the top marks in the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed 2022. What is the possibility to score high marks in the MAH B.Ed M.Ed 2022? It is possible only when the students have an idea about the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Syllabus. In this article, we have given the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Syllabus, Exam Pattern that too in PDF format. Candidates are suggested to go through this page completely and recommended to download the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Syllabus that is by clicking on the link available at the end of the page. Immediately after getting the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Syllabus, candidates must practice thoroughly to secure high marks in the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed 2022.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Syllabus 2022 – Complete Overview
|Name Of The University||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Name of the Exam||MAH B.Ed. M.Ed|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams|
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. Integrated CET Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates are suggested to go to this section of MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Exam Pattern, to know how the exam will be conducted. The MAH B.Ed. M.Ed exam will be conducted online. The questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions with four options. The medium of the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed question paper will be in English and Marathi, there is no negative marking in the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed exam. And the duration of the exam will be for One Hour Thirty Minutes i.e. Ninety Minutes.
- Maximum Marks: 100
- No of Questions:- 100
- Type of Questions:- Multiple Choice Questions with Four Options.
- Medium of CET:- Marathi and English.
- Time:- 90 Minutes (One Hour Thirty Minutes)
- No Negative Marking.
- Mode of Examination:- On-Line.
- Eligible Score for Admission:- Non-Zero Score in the Current Year CET
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. Integrated CET Syllabus 2022
- Attitude towards Education
- Students and Teaching Profession
- Interest in Teaching
- Leadership Qualities
- Ethical and Social Adjustment
- Intra-personal relations and Intrapersonal skills
- Community Management
- General Awareness of Contemporary issues about Secondary and Higher Secondary
- Basic General Knowledge
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- National and International Days
- Persons in News
- Current Events concerning Education
- Science and Technology
- General Science (up to SSC Level)
- Various Inventions
- History (up to SSC Level)
- Geography (up to SSC Level)
- Indian Civics and Economics (upto SSC Level)
- Indian Constitution concerning Education
- Reasoning Ability
- Blood Relations
- Statements and Conclusions
- Letter and Number Series
- Odd Man Out
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Problems
|MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|To Download MAH B.Ed. M.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here (Available Now)|
We hope the above information helped out the candidates with their search. For more updated information concerning the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed stay connected to our site exams.freshersnow.com.
|★ ★ You Can Also Check ★ ★|
|MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. Integrated CET 2022|
|MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. Integrated CET Previous Papers|