MAH AAC CET 2022 | Application Form (Extended Till 2nd May), Exam Date, Eligibility – mahacet.org: Hello! If you are n search to know the details regarding the MAH AAC CET 2022, then here is the article for you. In order to give admissions to the eligible candidates into the Professional Courses in Bachelor of Fine Art Education, the authorities of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra have started the MAH AAC CET 2022 Online Registration. Whereas, it can be noted that the last date for the submission of the MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Form is 15th April 2022. In order to apply for the MAH AAC CET 2022, the candidates can check out the sections below on this page and can know the MAH AAC CET 2022 Eligibility. Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on the website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories) from 16th To 2nd May 2022. Admit Card for the Exam.
The authorities have disclosed the particulars regarding the MAH AAC CET 2022 Exam Date and the exam will be conducted on 19th June 2022. Once the officials make an announcement, we will soon let you know through our portal. For now, give a glance at the overall article and gett o know the details like how to fill the MAH AAC CET 2022 Online Application Form, Documents Required, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and more.
- 1 MAH AAC CET 2022 – Overview
- 2 MAH AAC CET 2022 – Important dates
- 3 MAH AAC CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Fee
- 5 Documents Needed to fill the Online MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Form
- 6 How to Fill the MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Form?
- 7 MAH AAC CET 2022 Registration Link
- 8 MAH AAC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 9 MAH AAC CET 2022 Syllabus
- 10 MAH AAC CET 2022 Admit Card
- 11 MAH AAC CET 2022 Result
MAH AAC CET 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
|Name Of The Exam||MAH AAC CET 2022|
|Start Date for Online Registration & Confirmation of Application Form on the website||Started|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Confirmation of Application Form on the website||2nd May 2022|
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on the website (with additional Late Fee of Rs. 500/- for all categories)||16th to 2nd May 2022|
|Date of MAH AAC CET 2022 Examination||19th June 2022|
|Category||Arts Entrance Exams|
|Intention Of The Exam||To offer admission to Professional Courses in Bachelor of Fine Art Education|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
MAH AAC CET 2022 – Important dates
|Online registration & Confirmation of the application form on the website||3rd to 2nd May 2022|
|Online registration & Confirmation of application form on the website (with additional Late Fee Rs. 500/- for all categories)||16th to 2nd May 2022|
|Payment of Fees Only through an online payment gateway.||3rd to 2nd May 2022|
|Selection of CET Center for Practical Examination after payment of Fees||3rd to 2nd May 2022|
|Issue of Hall Ticket ( Through Candidate login)||7th June 2022 (Released)|
|Date of MAH-AAC-CET 2022 Examination (Object Drawing Practical, Design Practical, Memory Drawing Practical, General Knowledge)||19th June 2022|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated in the Admit Card|
MAH AAC CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for admission to Undergraduate Visual Art courses (Fine Art and Applied Art) & (Bachelor of Design)
- All the candidates who passed/ appeared at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination with English as a language subject and score minimum aggregate marks 45% (40% for reserved category) and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MAH AAC CET 2022
- There is no age limit for admission and appearing to MAH AAC CET 2022
- Maharashtra State Candidature: A Candidate can claim only one type of Maharashtra
State Candidature Type i.e. from Type A to E.
- Type A: (i) Candidates passing SSC and also HSC from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State. (ii) Candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra.
- Type B: A Candidate who does not fall in Type-A above, but who or whose Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possesses a Domicile Certificate.
- Type C: A Candidate who does not fall in either Type-A or Type-B but whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of Application Form for CAP.
- Type D: A Candidate who does not fall in any of the above Type-A, Type B, and Type-C but whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.
- Type E: Candidates passing SSC and/ or HSC Examination from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
2. All India Candidature: The Candidates having Indian Nationality are eligible under this Category
3. Minority Candidature: The Candidate belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community from the State of Maharashtra and as notified by the Government are eligible under this category.
4. NRI Candidature: The Candidate who fulfills the conditions as defined in clause (n) of section 2 of the Act is eligible under this category
5. Foreign Student or OCI or PIO Candidature: The Foreign Student Candidates, as defined in clause (i) of section 2 of the Act, the Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidate, as in under, clause (p) of rule 2 and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) as defined in clause (o) of section 2 of the Act is eligible under this Category. Children of NRI/ OCI/ PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf Countries, Foreign National- These types of candidature candidates are exempted from appearing for MAH-AAC-CET 2022
MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Fee
Application form processing fees as stated in the table given below is to be paid through Online Payment gateway only, for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 1200/-|
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 1700/-|
|All India Candidature Candidates.||Rs. 1700/-|
|Additional Late fee if applicable as per schedule for all category||Rs. 500/-|
Documents Needed to fill the Online MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Form
- Mobile Number: Valid mobile number is required for the registration of the user in the system.
- Email ID: Valid Email ID is required for the registration of the user in the system
- Documents: (Photograph & Signature): Scanned copy of the photograph in JPEG/ JPG format Max size 50kb, Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/ JPG format Max size 50kb.
How to Fill the MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Form?
- Check into the official website @ mahacet.org
- Then you will be landed on the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra home page
- Click on the Registration link if you have not registered before
- Give in your details in the fields asked
- Once you were successfully registered
- Login yourself with your details
- Fill in the application form by entering your details
- Upload the required documents and proceed with the payment of the fee
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of it for later references
MAH AAC CET 2022 Registration Link
|MAH AAC CET 2022 – Important Links|
|To Register for MAH AAC CET 2022||Click Here (Link is active now)|
|To check the MAH AAC CET Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Check MAH AAC 2022 Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
MAH AAC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper I||Design Practical||1||50||50|
|Paper II||Object Drawing Practical||1||50||50|
|Paper III||Memory Drawing Practical||1||50||50|
|Paper IV||General Knowledge (Online)||40||1||40|
MAH AAC CET 2022 Syllabus
MAH AAC CET 2022 Syllabus for Paper I – Object Drawing Practical:
- Realistic rendering using the pencil of given man-made/ natural objects
- Drawing should reflect the proportion of the object.
- Appropriate placement of object drawing on a given size of paper.
- Render Light differentiation on objects.
MAH AAC CET 2022 Syllabus for Paper II – Design Practical:
- Development of creative expression
- Development of capability of creative use of basic principles of design
- Development of awareness and capability of effective use of colors and hues
- Development of aesthetic sense and creation of utility through design
- To make available opportunities for use of geometrical equipment and material
- Development of skill of use of different color mediums and techniques
MAH AAC CET 2022 Syllabus for Paper III – General Knowledge:
- Knowledge of colors (Primary, Secondary, etc.)
- Fundamentals of arts (Line, colors, shape, etc.)
- Famous art monuments (Maharashtra, India & of the world )
- Famous art sculptors and Painters. (Maharashtra, India & of the world)
MAH AAC CET 2022 Syllabus for Paper IV- Memory Drawing Practical:
- To give opportunity for the development of observation, memory and imagination
- To give opportunity for expression of latent sentiments and feelings in the mind
- Enhancement of capability of proportional sketching of incidents in daily life
- Development of vision of the creation of perception about closeness and distantness (perspective) in the drawing
- Awareness about the environment of the surrounding art
MAH AAC CET 2022 Admit Card
For downloading Admit Card, the Candidate should visit the website www.mahacet.org as per the schedule. Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MAH-AAC-CET 2022 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission. Candidates should note that it is mandatory for them to bring the printout of the Admit Card & valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
MAH AAC CET 2022 Result
The Competent Authority will conduct the examination, evaluate the answer sheets and declare the result. The result will be declared on websites https://www.mahacet.org as per the schedule. The Competent Authority shall invite applications for admission and after verification of documents and eligibility, publish the Merit Lists as per the Rules. The downloadable mark sheet will be made available on the website https://www.mahacet.org as per schedule.
Keep visiting our page @ exams.freshersnow.com to get more latest updates pertaining to MAH AAC CET 2022.
|You Can Also Check|
|MAH AAC CET Syllabus||MAH AAC CET Previous Question Papers|
|MAH AAC CET Admit Card||MAH AAC CET Result|
|MAH AAC CET Counselling||How To Prepare For MAH AAC CET|
|Best Books For MAH AAC CET|