KEAM 2022 – cee-kerala.org | Application Form (Extended Till 10th May), Exam Date Revised, Eligibility: From the below sections, you will also get the KEAM 2022. The higher officials of the CEE Government Of Kerala have started the KEAM Registration Process from 6th April 2022 to
30th April 2022 10th May 2022. And the board members have announced that KEAM-2022 Engineering/ Pharmacy Entrance Examination has been postponed to 4th July 2022. Candidates who have submitted online applications to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations for admission to Kerala Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Medical & Medical allied courses (KEAM-2022) can verify their Photo, Signature, and Name from 30th May 2022 To 10th June 2022, 3.00 PM.
From the below sections, you will also get the data on Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Fee Details, Syllabus, Admit Cards, and the steps to apply for the KEAM Entrance Exam 2022. Applicants who want to apply for the KEAM Application Form 2022 go through this page.
- 1 KEAM 2022 – Details
- 2 KEAM 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 4 KEAM Application Form 2022
- 5 How To Apply For KEAM Entrance Exam 2022?
- 6 KEAM Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 KEAM Syllabus 2022
- 8 KEAM Entrance Exam 2022 | Admit Card
- 9 KEAM Answer Key 2022
- 10 KEAM Entrance Exam Result 2022
KEAM 2022 – Details
|Conducting Authority||CEE Government Of Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|Name Of The Examination||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM)|
|Date Of Application||6th April 2022 (Released)|
|End Date To Submit Online Form|
|Category||Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Agriculture Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
KEAM 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||6th April 2022|
|Last date for Filling up Applications on the Internet|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||10th May 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Application Form Corrections||30th May 2022 To 10th June 2022|
|Downloading Online Admit Cards||From 10th June 2022 (Friday)|
|Date & Time of Engineering Entrance Examination||
|Declaration of Answer Key||To Be Released|
|Declaration of Results||
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Medical & Allied Courses
- For admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H., candidates must have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to MBBS and BDS, candidates must have passed in PCB and English individually in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to BAMS, BHMS, and BSMS, candidates must have passed in PCB and English individually in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/Forestry and B.F.Sc., candidates must have passed in PCB with at least 50% marks.
- For admission to BUMS, candidates must have passed PCB and English in Class 12 with at least 50% marks.
For Engineering Courses
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as one of the optional subjects with at least 45% marks put together in the above subjects are eligible for admission.
- In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered. In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, Computer Science, and Biotechnology the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered. The marks as shown in the mark list of the Board of Examination obtained from the respective Higher Secondary Board shall be considered for academic eligibility.
For Architecture Courses
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects or passed 10+3 Diploma examinations with Mathematics as the compulsory subject are eligible for Architecture course.
For B.Pharm Courses
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or Examinations equivalent thereto with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology as optional subjects individually are eligible.
KEAM Application Form 2022
|Courses||General Candidates||SC Candidates||ST Candidates|
|Engineering/ B.Pharma/ Both||Rs.700/-||Rs.300/-||Nil|
|Architecture/ Medical & Allied/ Both||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/-||Nil|
|Both (A) & (B)||Rs.900/-||Rs.400/-||Nil|
How To Apply For KEAM Entrance Exam 2022?
- Visit the official site @ cee-kerala.org
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page, you can see the KEAM Section.
- Click on the Apply Button.
- Fill in the details, and upload the documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of KEAM Application Form 2022 for further references.
|To Apply For KEAM 2022 Exam||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check KEAM 2022 Prospectus||Click Here|
|Check KEAM 2022 Application Form Corrections Dates||Click Here|
|To Check KEAM Revised Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|For More Details of KEAM 2022||Click Here|
KEAM Exam Pattern 2022
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Time Duration||150 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||120 Questions|
|Number of Papers||Paper I – Physics & Chemistry, Paper-II – Mathematics|
|Total Marks||480 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 4 marks will be given|
|Negative Marking||For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted|
KEAM Syllabus 2022
Check this article, and get the details about the KEAM Syllabus 2022. The subjects that include in the exam are Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics. The exam is for 480 Marks.
KEAM Entrance Exam 2022 | Admit Card
- The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- The candidates will have to enter their Application Number and password provided in order to download the admit card.
- They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The venue of the examination and timetable will be noted on the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued
KEAM Answer Key 2022
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will publish the “Answer Keys” of both the Papers of the Engineering Entrance Examination on the website of the CEE (www.cee.kerala.gov.in) and the same will be notified in leading dailies, after the completion of the examination.
- If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys on the website of the CEE.
- If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded. Complaints received after the stipulated date and without the requisite fee will not be considered under any circumstances. Complaints received by E-mail/ Fax will not be considered on any account.
KEAM Entrance Exam Result 2022
The Rank List(s) published by the CEE shall not be utilized by any person/ institution/ authority other than CEE for the purpose of admission to any Professional Course(s), without prior written permission of the Government of Kerala.
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the KEAM 2022.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|KEAM Admit Card|
|KEAM Previous Question Papers|
|How To Prepare For KEAM|