Karnataka NEET Counselling 2022 – kea.kar.nic.in | 2nd Round PGET Registration, Dates (Out), Eligibility: From this article, candidates can get information on Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022. The higher officials of the Karnataka Examinations Authority have started the Karnataka NEET Rearrangement of options (modify / after/ delete the options) only by those who have submitted the original documents to KEA from 25th February 2022 To 28th February 2022. And the officials have announced the Karnataka NEET Schedule 2022 on the official site @ kea.kar.nic.in. A the bottom of this page, we have given the direct link to enter the options for NEET Karnataka Counselling 2022. Scroll down the page, and get the data on documents required, and the steps to register for Karnataka Medical and Dental Counselling 2022.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2022 – Details
|Karnataka NEET Counselling 2022 | PGET Option Entry, Dates|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Name Of The Courses||MDS (Dental)|
|Rearrangement of options (modify / after/ delete the options) only by those who have submitted the original documents to KEA||25th To 28th February 2022|
|Publication of 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||2nd March 2022|
|Counselling Purpose||Admission to PG Medical courses|
|Mode Of Counselling||Online|
Karnataka NEET Schedule 2022 – PG Medical
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Rearrangement of options (modify / after/ delete the options) only by those who have submitted the original documents to KEA||25th February 2022 To 28th February 2022|
|Publication of Second Round Seat Allotment Result||2nd March 2022|
|Payment of fees paid by choice 2 Candidates will be adjusted upon selection of a seat in this round||3rd March 2022 To 5th March 2022|
|Download Admission Order||3rd March 2022 To 6th March 2022|
|Last date for reporting at the allotted Medical/ dental college against seat allotted in 2nd round||3rd March 2022 To 7th March 2022|
Karnataka NEET Registration Fee
- Registration of application form for appearing in the NEET is online only at the website http://kea.kar.nic.in Application forms CANNOT be submitted in offline / printed copy by post.
- The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 500/- (for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PWD candidates), Rs. 1000/- (for General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates) and Rs. 5000/- (for NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals candidates) should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking or by downloading bank challan.
NEET Karnataka Counselling 2022 – Documents
- 10th or SSC Certificate.
- 12th or HSC Certificate.
- NEET PG Admit Card.
- NEET PG Result/ Scorecard.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- 10th Mark Sheet.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter card etc)
Steps To Register For Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022
We advise all the candidates to follow the below steps and register for the Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022.
- Initially, visit the official site of the Karnataka Examinations Authority @ kea.kar.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Admissions section.
- In that click on the “PGET – Medical/ Dental.”
- In that click on the NEET PG MDS (Dental) First Round Option Entry.
- Enter the credentials like PGET Number, Captcha Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Karnataka Neet Counselling 2022 Registration form will be displayed.
|Karnataka Neet Counselling 2022 – Important Link|
|To Register For Karnataka Neet Counselling 2022||Click Here|
|To Check Karnataka NEET PG Counselling Schedule||Click Here|
Candidates can get all the latest information regarding the NEET Karnataka Counselling 2022 from our site @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com.