JEST 2022 – www.jest.org.in | Application Form Extended Till 1st February 2022, Exam Date, Eligibility: Check this article, and get the information on JEST 2022. The higher officials of the Science & Engineering Research Board started the JEST Application Form 2022 from 15th December 2021 To
25th January 2022 1st February 2022. So, candidates who are eligible can apply for JEST SERB 2022. From the below sections, you will also get the information on JEST Eligibility, Fee details, JEST SERB Important Dates 2022, syllabus, pattern, admit card, results, and the steps to register for the JEST Entrance Exam 2022. Admit Card is released On 1st March 2022.
And the JEST Entrance Exam 2022 will be on 13th March 2022 for the Ph.D. Program in Physics, Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc, Ph.D. in Neuroscience at NBRC, Ph.D. in Computational Biology at IMSc, Integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech – Ph.D. Program (Physics), Integrated Ph.D. Program in Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc, Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Program at IIA, Integrated Ph.D. Programme at IISER IISER. Thiruvananthapuram, M. Sc. Programme at HRI Courses.
- 1 JEST 2022 – Details
- 2 JEST SERB Important Dates 2022
- 3 JEST Eligibility
- 3.1 Ph.D. Program – Physics
- 3.2 Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc
- 3.3 Ph.D. in Neuroscience at NBRC
- 3.4 Ph D in Computational Biology at IMSc
- 3.5 Integrated M.Sc./ M.Tech – Ph.D Programme (Physics)
- 3.6 Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc
- 3.7 Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Program at IIA
- 3.8 Integrated Ph.D. Programme at IISER IISER. Thiruvananthapuram.
- 3.9 M. Sc. Programme at HRI.
- 4 JEST Application Form 2022
- 5 How To Apply For JEST Entrance Exam 2022
- 6 JEST SERB Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 JEST Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
- 8 JEST SERB Exam Centers
- 9 JEST Admit Card 2022
- 10 JEST Entrance Exam Result 2022
JEST 2022 – Details
|JEST 2022 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Name Of The Examination||Joint Entrance Screening Test|
|Application Start Date||15th December 2022|
|Application Last Date|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||13th March 2022|
|Admissions Into||Ph.D. Program in Physics, Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc, Ph.D. in Neuroscience at NBRC, Ph.D. in Computational Biology at IMSc, Integrated M.Sc./ M.Tech – Ph.D. Program (Physics), Integrated Ph.D. Program in Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc, Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Program at IIA, Integrated Ph.D. Programme at IISER Thiruvananthapuram, M. Sc. Programme at HRI|
JEST SERB Important Dates 2022
|Start Date to apply||15th December 2021|
|Last date to apply|
|Generation of Admit Cards||1st March 2022|
|Exam Date||13th March 2022|
|Announcement Of Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement Of Result||To Be Announced|
Ph.D. Program – Physics
- M.Sc. in Physics (all participating Institutes).
Additionally, some institutes accept B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M.E./ M.Tech. in disciplines of Applied Physics and Mathematics, as listed below.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics/ Applied Physics/ Applied Mathematics/ Optics and Photonics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics will also be consideredat IIA.
- B.E. or B.Tech. will be considered at IISc, IMSc, ICTS-TIFR, IUCAA, JNCASR, NCRA-TIFR, TIFR-TCIS, RRI, IISER Mohali, IISER Pune, IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
- M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Astronomy/ Applied Mathematics will be considered at IUCAA.
- MSc in Physics, Engineering Physics or Applied Physics will also be considered at IPR.
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Biophysics or Biochemistry will be considered at SNBNCBS.
- B.Tech Eng. Physics will be considered at TIFR.
- M.E./ M.Tech in Applied Physics will be considered at NISER.
Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc
- M.Sc./ M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer Science and related disciplines, and should be interested in the mathematical aspects of computer science.
Ph.D. in Neuroscience at NBRC
- M.Sc (Physics/ Mathematics), B.E/ B.Tech/ M.C.A in Computer Science
Ph D in Computational Biology at IMSc
- M.Sc./ M.E./ M.Tech./ MCA in any engineering or science discipline, with good mathematical skills and a strong interest in biological problems.
Integrated M.Sc./ M.Tech – Ph.D Programme (Physics)
- B. Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics) will be considered at SNBNCBS.
- B. Sc. (Physics) will be considered at IMSc.
- B.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics)/ B.E./ B.Tech. in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Engineering Physics/ Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Optics and Photonics will be considered in IIA.
- B.Sc (Physics) or B.E./ B. Tech in Engineering Physics, with a minimum of first-class marks, will be considered at NISER.
- B.Sc. (Physics) will be considered at IISER-Pune, ICTS-TIFR, NCRA-TIFR, and TIFR-TCIS.
- B. Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics)/ B.E./ B.Tech. will be considered for Integrated M.Sc-PhD at Bose Institute.
Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Theoretical Computer Science at IMSc
- B.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech./ M.C.A. in Computer Science or related disciplines and should be interested in the mathematical aspects of computer science.
Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Program at IIA
- M.Sc. (Physics/ Applied Physics)/ Post-B.Sc. (Hons) in Optics and Optoelectronics/ Radio Physics and Electronics.
Integrated Ph.D. Programme at IISER IISER. Thiruvananthapuram.
B. Sc. (Physics) or B.E./ B. Tech. in any discipline.
M. Sc. Programme at HRI.
- B. Sc. (Physics) or B.E./B.Tech. degree in any discipline
- HRI is starting a new M.Sc. programme in Physics from 2017. The Integrated Ph.D. programme in Physics at HRI is discontinued from 2017.
JEST Application Form 2022
- To apply online, applicants must create an account using a valid email id. This account will remain valid from the time of account creation till one month after the date of declaration of results, for that year. Email-ids are linked to the created account as well as to the application and will be used for all communications with the applicants. Therefore, the email-id should be active and must not be changed during this period.
- To submit the application online, applicants must log in to the created account and complete the application form. After submission, a unique submission number will be sent to your email-id. Please save all the emails sent to you and the unique submission number must be quoted by the applicant for any communication with the JEST-2022 authority.
|SC/ ST male candidates and non-SC/ ST female||Rs. 400/-|
How To Apply For JEST Entrance Exam 2022
- Viist the ofifcial site @ www.jest.org.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- There you can see the Apply Online button.
- Register yourself before you login. It is assumed that you already have an email-id.
- To register, the candidate has to click on the “Create new Account” link in the Homepage. You will receive an email with your account information after registering with a valid email-id. Follow the instructions given in the email for resetting your password and further login.
- Login to the JEST homepage with your username (your email-id) and password. Fill the form and save it, or, modify an already saved form. Press the “Submit Application” button ONLY when you have inserted and checked all the mandatory entries.
- Upload jpg files of your Passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee online using SBI Epay. Please check the FAQ for details of the payment process.
- After online submission of the application form and successful e-payment of the application fee, your submission procedure will be considered complete. NO modification will be allowed after this.
|JEST Entrance Exam 2022 – Important Link|
|To Register For JEST Entrance Exam 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|Check JEST Entrance Exam 2022 Details||Click Here|
JEST SERB Exam Pattern 2022
- Exam Mode: Pen and paper mode (Offline)
- Question Types: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), also known as, Objective type
- Exam Language: English only
- Exam Duration: Three hours (180 minutes)
- Total Sections: Three, divided as Part A, B and C
- Marking Scheme: Correct response in Part A and B derive +3 marks. Whereas part C will lead to awarding of +1 mark for each correct response
- Negative Marking: 1 mark deduction in Part A, – 1/3 mark in part C will be noticed for every incorrect response. Part B will have no negative response
|Parts||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme||Negative Marking|
|Part B||10||+3||No negative marking|
JEST Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
Check this section for the JEST Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022. The subjects that includes in the exam are Mathematical Methods, Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetism & Optics, Quantum Mechanic, Thermodynamics & Statistical Physics ,and Electronics.
JEST SERB Exam Centers
JEST will be held at the locations indicated below.
JEST Admit Card 2022
Admit card will be available in the JEST webpage after 31st of January, 2022. Bring a printout of the downloaded admit card and one of your photo-ids for entry into the examination centre. Admit cards will NOT be sent by post/ email.
JEST Entrance Exam Result 2022
The JEST Entrance Exam Result 2022 is available online mode on the official site of the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) @ www.jest.org.in.
Keep visiting our site Exams.FreshersNow.Com to get more information on JEST Entrance Exam 2022. Thank You!!!!
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|JEST Result||JEST Answer Key|
|JEST Admit Card||How To Prepare For JEST|
|JEST Syllabus||JEST Previous Question Papers|
|Best Books For JEST|