JEMAT 2022 | Phase 3 Registration (Started), Exam Date, Eligibility: Are you bored of searching many sites for JEMAT 2022? Here is the solution to your problem. We come up with complete details about JEMAT 2022 which will be helpful to you. Actually, the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal. The Officials are going to conduct the JEMAT 2022 to get admissions into the courses like MBA and PGDM Programmes. Candidates have to submit the JEMAT 2022 3 Application Form from 29th October 2022 To 5th November 2022.
- 1 JEMAT 2022
- 2 JEMAT 2022 – Overview
- 3 JEMAT 2022 – Important Dates
- 4 JEMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 JEMAT 2022 Application Fee
- 6 JEMAT 2022 Registration Process
- 7 How To Apply For Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2022?
- 8 JEMAT 2022 – Important Links
- 9 JEMAT 2022 Admit Card
- 10 JEMAT 2022 Syllabus
- 11 JEMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- 12 JEMAT 2022 Results
Moreover, the JEMAT 2022 Notification is released officially. The Officials are planning to conduct the exam on 9th November 2022. candidates who are seeking admission into this university can make use of this chance Efficiently. So Every aspirant who wants to fulfill their dreams can proceed to apply for JEMAT 2022. Further, we have mentioned details like JEMAT 2022 Application Form, Fee, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and finally Results in the following sections.so Keep Checking our page for more updates about JEMAT 2022.
JEMAT 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUT)|
|Name Of The Examination||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT)|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started On 29th October 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||5th November 2022|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Courses Offered||To Provide Admissions into MBA/ PG Diploma in Management Courses|
|Level of Examination||State Level Examination|
|Exam Date||9th November 2022|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
JEMAT 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||Started On 29th October 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form||5th November 2022|
|Mock Test Link for JEMAT-III (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CBT MANUAL )**Mandatory for all||7th November 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||9th November 2022|
|Answer key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Declaration||11th November 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling Date||To Be Announced|
JEMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before Applying for JEMAT 2022, every candidate needs to check the Eligibility Criteria. All Information regarding the Eligibility criteria for JEMAT 2022 will be mentioned below.
- Nationality: The Candidate must be a Citizen of India. If the Candidate is from another Nation then he/she should submit their Nationality Certificate. If the candidate is from Bhutan or Nepal, he/she must submit NOC from their High Commission.
- Age Limit: There is no Specific Age Limit to apply for JEMAT 2022.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have passed their Undegraduation secured with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University. The Candidates who are pursuing their final Year’s Examination, are also eligible to apply for JEMAT 2022. Candidates who acquired their distance education are not eligible to apply.
- Number Of Attempts: There is no set Limit for the Number of times that a candidate can appear for the exam.
JEMAT 2022 Application Fee
The JEMAT 2022 Application Fee will be paid through Online Mode only i.e Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card. So, candidates can check the JEMAT 2022 Application Fee from the below table.
|For General and OBC Category||Rs. 600/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 300/-|
JEMAT 2022 Registration Process
After the Commencement of the JEMAT 2022 schedule, candidates can start filling up the process of JEMAT 2022 on the official website when officials make it accessible. The JEMAT 2022 Application Process is completely online. Candidates who met the eligibility criteria can proceed to apply and submit it on the Official Website. Candidates have to register themselves by giving valid credentials. The JEMAT 2022 Registration process is started. So, keep checking our page for JEMAT 2022 updates.
How To Apply For Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2022?
- First and Foremost, visit the Official Website @ makautwb.ac.in.
- Go to the Admission section on the Home Page.
- Click on the JEMAT 2022 Notification, download it.
- Check the Eligibility once.
- Now Register yourself and then log in.
- Login with credentials like UserName and PWD.
- Upload scanned documents and photographs.
- Click on proceed to pay if required.
- Finally cross-check once and then submit it.
- Application number and password should be preserved till the end of the admission process
- Take a printout of that form along with the Payment status for future use.
JEMAT 2022 – Important Links
|JEMAT 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For JEMAT 2022 For Phase 3||Click Here (Available Now)|
|JEMAT 2022 Details||Click Here|
JEMAT 2022 Admit Card
The Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test 2022 will be available on the official website on 27th June 2022. Candidates can download their Admit card by using their Application Number and Password. Hard copies of Admit card will not be sent personally to the candidates. Before appearing for the exam, every candidate needs to carry their JEMAT Admit card along with Identity Proof. Candidates will not be allowed into the exam hall without the JEMAT Admit Card 2022. After downloading the Admit Card, the candidate needs to check the details on it.
JEMAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates need to check the Syllabus so that every candidate will get one idea of what topics will be covered mostly. The JEMAT 2022 will cover the subjects like English, Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning. So, start preparing for JEMAT 2022 by checking the Syllabus. We will update the JEMAT 2022 Syllabus when officials make it accessible. For more updates, you can refer to our page.
JEMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Usually, JEMAT 2022 Exam is conducted once a year. The JEMAT 2022 has a total of 100 Questions and is divided into 3 sections i.e English, Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning. The Duration of the JEMAT 2022 will be 2 hours. The Test will be conducted Offline i.e Pen Paper Based Test. It is an Objective Test that consists of Only Multiple Choice Questions that will be given. The Exam will be in English itself. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and there is no negative marking.
JEMAT 2022 Results
JEMAT 2022 Results will be announced soon on the official website of the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. Candidates can check their results by accessing with Registration Number and PWD. We can also check the results from our page. We will update the activated link of JEMAT 2022 Results when officials make it happens. Based on the marks obtained in the Qualifying Test, candidates will be called for further rounds by the Officials.
We wish that we furnished complete details about JEMAT 2022. Stay tuned to our channel @ Exams.FresherNow.Com for Latest Entrance Updates.
|You Can Also Check|
|JEMAT Syllabus||JEMAT Previous Question Papers|
|JEMAT Admit Card||JEMAT Answer Key|