JEE Main 2021 @ nta.ac.in (or) jeemain.nta.nic.in | Registrations, Correction (Re-Open) For April Session, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fee: Joint Entrance Examination – Main (JEE Main) is the National Level Entrance Exam which is conducted to offer admission to BE/ BTech, B. Plan, and B. Arch Courses under NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. The JEE Main 2021 Exam will be held 4 times i.e, in February, March, April & May. Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main) 2021 is going to be conducted from April Session On 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th April 2021, May Session On 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th May 2021.
New Update: The JEE Main 2021 April Session Application Correction is Re-Opened and will be available till 7th April 2021. So, students are advised to apply before the last date.
As of now, JEE Main 2021 April Session Registrations have started. Moreover, the last date to apply for JEE Main 2021 is 4th April 2021 Upto 11:50 PM. So far the exact details about JEE Main 2021 Exam date, Application Form Date, Registration, Syllabus are also shared here. Moreover, the JEE Main 2021 Notification is released. So, check and get the JEE Main 2021 Application Form link here.
- 1 JEE Main 2021 – Important Details
- 2 Syllabus for JEE Main 2021 Remains Unchanged
- 3 JEE Main 2021 | Important Dates – April Session
- 4 JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 JEE Main 2021 Reservations
- 6 JEE Main 2021 Application Fee
- 7 Instructions for Filling Online JEE Main 2021 Application Form
- 8 Documents To Be Uploaded For JEE Main 2021 Registrations
- 9 Steps To Apply For JEE Main 2021 Exam
- 10 JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
- 11 JEE Main 2021 Syllabus
- 12 JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
- 13 JEE Main 2021 Result
- 14 JEE Main 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
JEE Main 2021 – Important Details
|Name Of The Exam||Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main)|
|Name of the University||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Starting Date To Apply||April Session: Started|
|Closing Date To Apply||4th April 2021 Upto 11:50 PM|
|Frequency Of The Exam||Four Times|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Architecture, Engineering, Common Exams|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Official Website||nta.ac.in (or) jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|JEE Main 2021 Login|
|JEE Main 2021 Syllabus|
|JEE Main 2021 Admit Card|
Syllabus for JEE Main 2021 Remains Unchanged
JEE Main 2021 | Important Dates – April Session
|Starting Date Of Application Process||April Session: 25th March 2021 (Started)|
|Ending Date||4th April 2021 Upto 11:50 PM|
|Last date for Payment of Online Fee||5 April 2021 (Upto 11.50 p.m.)|
|Application Form Correction Facility||6th To 7th April 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Results Release Date||February Session: 7th March 2021|
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: For appearing in the JEE (Main) 2021, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12 / equivalent examination in 2019, 2020, or appearing in 2021 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) 2021 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi, etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. ix. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
JEE Main 2021 Reservations
In the case of Institutes run by the Central Government, the reservation would be applicable as mentioned below:
- 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
- 7.5%seats for Scheduled Tribes(ST) candidates
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List*
- 10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS)candidates
- Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability
JEE Main 2021 Application Fee
Given information about the JEE Main 2021 Application Fee is given below. So, check and pay the amount in Online Mode.
Instructions for Filling Online JEE Main 2021 Application Form
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has submitted multiple Applications and /or appeared in more than one date/ shift, then the candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be taken including debarring in all future examinations conducted by NTA.
- It is suggested that the candidates have the following ready before starting the filling up of the online application form:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details
- A valid e-mail Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service.
- A printer connected to your system to print the confirmation page
Documents To Be Uploaded For JEE Main 2021 Registrations
|Photo Graph||10 To 200 KB||
|Signature||4 to 30 KB||Sign On White Paper|
|12th Class Admit Card/ Mark sheet/ Certificate||50 to 500 KB||——|
Steps To Apply For JEE Main 2021 Exam
- Candidates have to apply for JEE (Main) “Online” ONLY by accessing the websites nta.ac.in and jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The home page of Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Main) will appear.
- Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- After successful submission of the personal details, an Application Number will be generated.
- Complete the Application Form Candidate can log in with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images
- Payment of fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI/ PayTM.
- And then click on the submit button.
- Keep safe the reference ID for future use.
|JEE Main 2021 Important Links|
|JEE Main 2021 Application Form And Form Correction||Click Here (Available Now)|
|JEE Main 2021 Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|JEE Main 2021 Application Notice – April & May||Click Here|
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded/ printed from the NTA’s website and any of the authorized photo IDs for entry in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess a valid Admit Card and authorized photo IDs shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent. Well, the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card is issued in Online Mode. Moreover, the JEE Main 2021 Session III Exam from 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th April 2021.
Check JEE Main Admit Card
JEE Main 2021 Syllabus
The details of the syllabus are given on the website www.jeemain.nta.nic.in. Moreover, in light of rationalization of the syllabus by various Boards, the NTA has decided to provide for choice in the question papers and thus there will be two sections in each paper. All the applied students will be given the choice to answer 75 questions (25 questions each in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) out of 90 questions (30 questions each in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics). In JEE (Main) 2020, there were 75 questions all of which had to be answered by the candidates (25 questions each in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
Download JEE Main 2021 Syllabus PDF Here
JEE Main 2021 Exam Pattern
Scheme Of Examination
Paper I Pattern
Paper II Pattern
Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in Pen & Paper Based (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
Paper 2B (B. Planning):
- Part-I: Mathematics
- Part-II: Aptitude Test, and
- Part-III: Planning Based Questions in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
JEE Main 2021 Result
National Testing Agency (NTA) announced the JEE Main 2021 Result. Well, the JEE Main 2021 Result & Score Card is released in Online Mode for March Session. So, check the JEE Main 2021 Result from here.
Check: JEE Main 2021 Result
Follow our website exams.freshersnow.com to get instant information about JEE Main 2021 Exam. Thank You….!!!!
JEE Main 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any age limit to apply for JEE Main 2021 Exam?
No, there is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2021 Exam.
What is the official portal to apply for JEE Main 2021 Exam?
The official portal to apply for JEE Main 2021 Exam is nta.ac.in and jeemain.nta.nic.in.
When will JEE Main 2021 Application Form be released?
JEE Main 2021 Application Form is released on 25th March 2021 for Session III.
Is the JEE Main Exam be conducted four times a year?
Yes, the JEE Main Exam will be conducted four times a year.