JEE Main 2021 Login – Visit @ jeemain.nta.nic.in To log in: For login, the candidates has to enter login ID (Application Number) and password. So, aspirants can create JEE Main 2021 login only after filling up the JEE Main 2021 Application Form. The computer terminal allotted to the candidate will display the WELCOME login screen, the Candidate’s photograph and the NET subject opted by the candidate. After login, the candidate shall be able to see the admit card, check the answer key, result, etc. In the below sections, we had given the details of how to create JEE Main 2021 Login, Importance Of Login. Moreover, the JEE Main 2021 Login only can be accessed through the official site of jeemain.nta.nic.in. Likely, candidates can also check JEE Main 2021 Fee Payment Status, Application Status, etc.
How To Create JEE Main 2021 Login?
To create access follow the below-given steps.
- Click on the direct link of the jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Then you can see the Apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Click on it then and proceed with New Registration.
- Then the Application Number will be generated along with Password.
- Then to the right part Sign, details will be asked.
- Enter the Application Number, Password, Security Pin.
- And click on Sign In.
- Then the Login Access will be created.
JEE Main 2021 Login To Download Admit Card
Aspirants must use JEE Main 2021 login at the time of downloading the Admit Card. Well, the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card will be released in Online Mode. So, for security purposes, students can download the Admit Card only by login into the account with the details of Application Number and Password.
JEE Main 2021 Login To Check Answer Key
While checking the JEE Main 2021 Answer Key aspirants must have access to the JEE Main 2021 Login. The National Testing Agency will release the Answer Key through Login. Aspirants who are satisfied with the released Answer Key can also challenge the Key. And the objections also can be raised only through JEE Main 2021 Login.
JEE Main 2021 Login To Check Result/ Score Card
To check the JEE Main 2021 Result also the students should have Login details of Application Number and Password. So candidates can download the JEE Main 2021 Score Card. NTA releases the JEE Main 2021 Rank Card through the login page.
What Can I Do If I Forget My Login Details?
If the aspirants forget the login details of Application Number or Password can visit the official site of jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Go through the JEE Main 2021 Login Page.
- Click on Forgot Password (Or) Forgot Application Number.
- Options available for reset your password will be shown.
- Select either of them i.e, Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during Form filling, Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No, Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- And then click on Continue.
- If you Forgot the Application Number.
- Click on Forgot Application Number.
- Then Find the Application Number with the details asked and click on get Application Number.
We hope the given details about JEE Main 2021 Login is useful. So, keep checking our website exams.freshersnow to get such information.
JEE Main 2021 Login – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the importance of JEE Main 2021 Login?
JEE Main 2021 Login is useful to check Application Status, Payment Status, Downloading Admit Card, Answer Key, Result.
Can I Reset my Password using JEE Main login?
Yes, aspirants can reset passwords using JEE Main Login.
What details are needed for JEE Main 2021 Login?
Aspirants must have an Application Number and Password for JEE Main 2021 Login.
How can I open the JEE Main 2021 Login Page?
Aspirants can Open the JEE Main 2021 Login Page by visiting the official website @ jeemain.nta.nic.in