JAM 2021 – Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card (Out), Eligibility: Joint Admission Test for MSc (JAM) is an All India Level Online Entrance Exam. This year the officials of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore decided to conduct the JAM 2021 Exam on 14th February 2021. Candidates who are seeking admission into the M.Sc (Two Years), Joint M.Sc Ph.D., M.Sc Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc MS (Research)/ Ph.D. Dual Degree and Other Post Bachelor Degree Programmes offered at the participating IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree programs offered at IISc Bangalore have to attempt the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2021. By going through this page, you can know the details about JAM 2021 Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Online Application Form. Check all the details regarding the JAM 2021 along with Dates here.
Latest Update: JAM Admit Card 2021 is released on 11th January 2021. So, download it through the link given below.
- 1 JAM 2021 – Overview
- 2 JAM 2021 Important Dates
- 3 JAM 2021 Admission Courses Offered
- 4 JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 JAM 2021 Application Fee
- 6 Data Requirement For Filling the JAM 2021 Online Application Form
- 7 How To Submit JAM 2021 Online Application Form Online?
- 8 JAM 2021 Admit Card
- 9 JAM 2021 Syllabus
- 10 JAM 2021 Exam Pattern
- 11 JAM 2021 Result
- 12 JAM 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
JAM 2021 – Overview
|JAM 2021 | Dates, Registration, Eligibility|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2021 (JAM)|
|Admissions Into||M.Sc (Two Years), Joint M.Sc Ph.D., M.Sc Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc MS (Research)/ Ph.D. Dual Degree and Other Post Bachelor Degree Programmes offered at the participating IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree programs offered at IISc Bangalore|
|Commencement of Online Registration||10th September 2020|
|Last Date for JAM Online Application Form Submission||17th October 2020|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams, Common Entrance Exams|
|Application Form Correction||2nd to 10th November 2020|
|Date of JAM 2021||14th February 2021|
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|JAM Admit Card|
JAM 2021 Important Dates
|Starting of online application form||10th September 2020|
|Last date of online application submission & uploading of documents||17th October 2020|
|Commencement of correction||2nd to 10th November 2020|
|Admit card release||11th January 2021|
|IIT JAM 2021 exam date||14th February 2021|
|Announcement of result||20th March 2021|
|Score Card||27th March to 31st July 2021|
|Submission of application for admission||15th – 28th April 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Request for making Changes of Category in Proper Format & Rectification of Defective Documents||By 4th May 2021|
|Declaration of first admission list||16th June 2021|
|Declaration for 2nd admission list||1st July 2021|
|Declaration of 3rd admission list||16th July 2021|
|Closure of admission through JAM 2021||20th July 2021|
JAM 2021 Admission Courses Offered
M.Sc. (Two years), Masters in Economics (Two years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelors Degree Programmes at INDIAN INSTITUTES OF TECHNOLOGY & Integrated Ph.D. Programmes at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE, BANGALORE.
JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Indian/ Foreign Nationals candidates are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications: Before applying for JAM 2021, all the candidates have to fulfill the following JAM Eligibility Criteria 2021 for admission.
- A Bachelor’s degree candidate can apply for JAM 2021 Exam.
- In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/ CPI without rounding-off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS category candidates and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ ST and PwD category candidates.
Age Criteria: There will be no age criteria/ restrictions to apply.
JAM 2021 Application Fee
|Group/ Category||Fee Details|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 750.00||Rs. 1050.00|
|All Others||Rs. 1500.00||Rs. 2100.00|
Data Requirement For Filling the JAM 2021 Online Application Form
The following data will be required while filling the form at JOAPS:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- JAM 2021 Score Card will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/ title such as Mr/ Shri/ Dr/ Mrs/ Smt, etc. should NOT be used before a name.
Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- JAM paper(s).
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Choice of JAM examination cities.
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified.
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Scanned copy of the PwD certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Net-banking/ debit card/ credit card details for fee payment.
How To Submit JAM 2021 Online Application Form Online?
- Candidates must move to the official site of the JAM 2021 – IISc Bangalore @ jam.iisc.ac.in.
- The home page will be redirected.
- After that, read all the detailed information present on the Application Brochure.
- Then, check the JAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- If you are eligible, then you can click the Candidate Portal (JOAPS).
- After moving to that page, you need to register initially by providing his/ her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number, and a password.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the required documents.
- Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing a candidate’s Enrolment ID will be sent to the E-mail address provided by the candidate.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the ID along with the password information safe and confidential.
- After submitting the JAM 2021 Online Application Form, candidates can download, print it out for further usage.
|JAM 2021 – Important Links|
|To Check JAM 2021 Information Booklet PDF||Click Here|
|To Submit JAM 2021 Online Application Form||Candidates Portal|
|JAM 2021 Application Procedure||Check Here|
JAM 2021 Admit Card
An Admit Card, bearing the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied, along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted, is released on 11th January 2021 and will be available to download from JOAPS website. If a candidate is not able to download his/ her Admit Card, then the Chairperson JAM of the respective IISc/ IITs, under which the first choice Test City/ Town of the candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone/ Fax/ E-mail. We will provide the direct Admit card link to download.
Download JAM 2021 Admit Card Here
JAM 2021 Syllabus
JAM 2021 Syllabus will have seven Test Papers, namely, (i) Biotechnology (BT), (ii) Chemistry (CY), (iii) Economics (EN), (iv) Geology (GG), (v) Mathematics (MA), (vi) Mathematical Sciences (MS), and (vii) Physics (PH). Economics (EN) paper. And the clear information of the JAM 2021 Syllabus is given on the official site.
JAM 2021 Exam Pattern
All the candidates have to check the JAM 2021 Exam Pattern. By checking the Exam Pattern, candidates can know the Subject Names and marks. And the questions that we will be asked in the JAM 2021 Exam will be Multiple Choice Questions. The Examination shall be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) only. Whereas the JAM 2021 exam is having 100 Marks total with a time limit of 60 Minutes. And the number of questions asked for JAM 2021 is 60 Questions. For clear information about JAM 2021 Exam pattern visit the official website.
JAM 2021 Result
Candidates who have appeared for the JAM 2021 Exam can check this page to know more about JAM 2021 Result. The officials of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore is going to announce the results of JAM 2021 is on 20th March 2021. Moreover, candidates can download the JAM 2021 Exam Result on the official website or this page. We will update this page when the officials make an announcement.
Hope all the candidates got the required information about JAM 2021. For more details, visit our website Exams.FreshersNow.Com.
JAM 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the JAM 2021 Registration begin?
JAM 2021 Registration is started on 10th September 2020.
Who conducts the JAM 2021?
JAM 2021 will be conducted by IISc Bangalore.
How to apply for JAM 2021?
Candidates can apply for the JAM 2021 by visiting the official site @ http://jam.iisc.ac.in/. Or else, you can get the direct registration link from FreshersNow.Com.
Who can apply for the JAM 2021?
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the JAM 2021.
What is the Application Fee for JAM 2021?
Application Fee for 01 paper for Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD is Rs. 750/- & for other category candidates is Rs. 1500. And Application fee for 02 papers for Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD is Rs. 1050 & for other category candidates is Rs. 2100.