IPU CET 2022 – ipu.ac.in | Application Form (Extended Till 31st May), Exam Date, Eligibility: Get the details of IPU CET 2022 from this article. From this page, aspirants will get to complete the idea on the IPU CET Exam 2022. The higher officials of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, GGSIPU are going to start the IPU CET Application Form 2022 from 4th March 2022 To
30th April 2022 31st May 2022. This exam is conducted to get the admissions for the candidates in the various programs. Moreover, from the below sections, you will also get the data on schedule, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern, etc, and the steps to check and apply for the IPU CET Entrance Exam 2022. Click on the below link, and apply for the IPU CET 2022.
- 1 IPU CET 2022 – Details
- 2 IPU CET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 4 National Level Test for Admissions (Medical Programmes)
- 5 IPU CET Application Form 2022 – Fee Details
- 6 How To Apply For IPU CET 2022?
- 7 IPU CET Exam Pattern 2022
- 8 IPU CET Syllabus 2022
- 9 IPU CET Admit Card 2022
- 10 IPU CET Result 2022
IPU CET 2022 – Details
|Conducting Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, GGSIPU|
|Exam Name||IPU CET, Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Last Date Of Application|
|Category||Computer Applications Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Law Entrance Exams, Education Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams, Engineering Entrance Exams, Architecture Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams, MBA Entrance Exams, Design Entrance Exams, Dental Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam Dates||To Be Announced|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
IPU CET 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting Date Of Application Form||4th March 2022|
|Last Date Of Application Form|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Starts From||To Be Announced|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date Of Application Form||15th April 2022|
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology)
- Master’s degree in Psychology or equivalent from a University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate preferably with a special paper in Clinical Psychology.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category, a minimum of 50% marks aggregate is essential
- Candidates with M.A./M.Sc. degree by correspondence, part-time course, or by distance education will not be considered eligible for admission in M.Phil. Clinical Psychology.
M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work)
- Master’s degree in Social Work from a University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category, a minimum of 50% marks aggregate is essential.
- Candidates with an MA degree by correspondence course, part-time course or by distance education will not be considered eligible for admission in M.Phil. Psychiatric Social Work.
- Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR
- Passed three years (03) Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level “(these applicants, if admitted, shall have to study additional bridge courses as per the norms of the University)”. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examinations
LL.B Degree as required by the Bar Council of India for Enrollment as an Advocate or an equivalent Law Degree from a Foreign University, with not less than 55% marks.
Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)/ Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study (core/ elective/ functional) in the qualifying examination
Bachelor of Design (New Programme)
Candidates should have passed the final exam of the 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (% will be calculated considering best 5 subjects) in any stream [Science / Commerce/ Arts or Humanities] conducted by any recognized Board of Education. [Central or State board viz. CBSE, IB, ICSE or their equivalent]
Master of Design (New Programme)
The candidate should be a graduate in a professional Degree like Bachelor of Design or Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Engineering or Liberal Arts, or Humanities or other equivalent degrees.
National Level Test for Admissions (Medical Programmes)
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Candidate must have passed 12th class examination in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidate, subject to availability of seat for these categories in the respective institutions).
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Candidate must have passed 12th class examination in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidate, subject to availability of seat for these categories in the respective institutions).
Bachelor of Science Hons (Nursing) (Only for Unmarried Female Candidates)
Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology provided that the candidate has passed in each subject separately. The candidate must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) in the qualifying examination.
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery
Candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognized by the concerned state government and education board with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the aforesaid qualification examination in the case of General Category and 40% marks in case of SC/ ST/ OBC.
Note: For other courses please check the official Notification.
IPU CET Application Form 2022 – Fee Details
Registration Fee: Rs.1200/
How To Apply For IPU CET 2022?
- Visit the official site @ ipu.ac.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to Admissions 2022-23 section.
- There serach for the IPU CET 2022 link.
- Click on your respective course.
- Fill in all the other academic & required details in the application form, and upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Take a copy of the IPU CET Application Form 2022 for further references.
|IPU CET 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For IPU CET 2022 For MBA||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check IPU CET 2022 Extended Notice||Click Here|
|To Check Details Of IPU CET Exam 2022 – Other Courses||Click Here|
|To Check Details Of IPU CET Exam 2022 – Ph. D./ M. Phil||Click Here|
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2022
Scheme of the Tests (Except for National Level Test based admissions)
- The test paper will contain 100 objective-type questions in all for all CETs. Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as (1), (2), (3), and (4).
- Each multiple-choice question shall carry four marks. There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The written test will be of two and a half hour duration and will carry 400 marks
- The medium of the tests will be English only except for B.ED for which the test shall be in English and Hindi;
- For those who are unable to appear in the test on the scheduled date for any reason, a retest will not be held by the University under any circumstances. No refund of fee is permissible.
- The Online Examination will be of 150 Minutes
IPU CET Syllabus 2022
Candidate scan check this section, and havethe complete details on the IPU CET Syllabus 2022. The below gievn IPU CET Syllabus 2022 is for CET exam of Ph.D & M. Phil Courses.
- The M.Phil CETs shall be of 2 hours duration with 100 numbers of MCQs. Each question shall carry four marks and there shall be no negative marking.
M. Phil. Clinical Psychology Syllabus
- General Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Research Methodology and Statistics
- Social Psychology
- Motivation and Personality
- Cognitive Psychology
- Experimental psychology
- Psychological Assessment
- Health psychology
- Physiological Psychology
- Psychopathology and Clinical Psychology
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Therapy and Psychological Interventions
M. Phil. Psychiatric Social Work
- History of Social Work:10%
- Case Work: 10%
- Group Work: 10%
- Community Organization: 10%
- Sociology as applied to Social Work: 10%
- Abnormal Psychology: 10%
- Medical and Psychiatric Social Work: 20%
- Social Work Research and Statistics: 20%
IPU CET Admit Card 2022
The Admit Card will be available online, on or before 5 days of the date of the PET/ CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidate’s individual account using a login ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form or registration for admission.
IPU CET Result 2022
No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding the declaration of results and commencement of interview/ admission. Results will be declared on University Website (http://www.ipu.ac.in).
Do follow our site @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the IPU CET Application Form 2022.
|You Can Also Check|
|IPU CET Syllabus|
|IPU CET Admit Card||IPU CET Previous Year Question Papers|
|IPU CET Result||IPU CET Answer Key|