INI SS 2022 | January Session Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility – aiimsexams.ac.in: Candidates who are interested in INI SS Exam 2022 for getting admission in Post-Doctoral DM/ M.Ch.(3 years)/ MD (Hospital Administration) in AIIMS New Delhi & other AIIMS, PGIMER, NIMHANS, JIPMER, and SCTIMST for July 2022 session can check this article. All India Institue of Medical Science, New Delhi officials have announced that AIIMS INI SS 2022 Registration process has started on 16th March 2022. And the last date for submitting the INI SS Application Form 2022 is 30th March 2022. And before submitting the application forms for INI SS 2022, kindly check your INI SS Eligibility Criteria and know whether you are eligible or not. And for applying do follow the INI SS Applying Process provided below and submit your applications easily.
Further, Status of Application & Rejected applications with reasons for rejection from 8th April 2022 To 11th April 2022. Through this article, aspirants can go through the below sections and gather necessary information like INI-SS 2022 Exam Pattern, INI SS Eligibility Criteria, INI SS Exam Date, AIIMS INI SS 2022 Syllabus, INI SS Admit Card & Result availability date is also provided below. Thus, ensure you guys check this article thoroughly and know all the details with respect to INI SS.
- 1 INI SS 2022 – Overview
- 2 AIIMS INI SS 2022 – Important Schedule
- 3 INI SS Eligibility Criteria
- 4 INI SS Application Fee
- 5 How to Register For the INI SS Exam 2022?
- 6 INI SS Registration 2022 – Link
- 7 INI-SS 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 INI SS Exam 2022 Syllabus
- 9 INI SS Admit Card 2022
- 10 INI SS Result 2022
INI SS 2022 – Overview
|INI SS Exam 2022|
|Name of the Organization||All India Institue of Medical Science, New Delhi|
|Name of The Exam||Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS)|
|Admission Into||Post-Doctoral DM/ M.Ch.(3 years)/ MD (Hospital Administration)|
|Institutions||AIIMS New Delhi & other AIIMS, PGIMER, NIMHANS, JIPMER, and SCTIMST for July 2022 session|
|Application Starting Date||16th March 2022|
|Application Last Date||1st April 2022|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||23rd April 2022|
AIIMS INI SS 2022 – Important Schedule
|INI-SS 2022 Registration Start Date||16th March 2022|
|Last Date for INI SS 2022 Registration||1st April 2022|
|Status of Application & Rejected applications with reasons for rejection||8th April 2022 To 11th April 2022|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/ Admit Card on website||16th April 2022|
|Entrance Exam Stage 1||23rd April 2022|
|Result Notification||27th April 2022|
|Departmental Assessment Stage 2||4th, 5th, and 6th May 2022|
|Final Result Notification||10th May 2022|
INI SS Eligibility Criteria
Following is the INI SS Eligibility Criteria for candidates who wish to apply for the INI SS Exam 2022 you need to satisfy this eligibility criterion that is issued by the AIIMS New Delhi & other AIIMS, PGIMER, NIMHANS, JIPMER, and SCTIMST institutes.
For DM Courses
Candidates should be having MD/ DNB degrees in respective disciplines as per the specialization you are interested in.
For M.Ch Courses
Candidates who are interested to get admission in M.Ch courses should be having an M.S. degree in Surgery/ MD/ MS/ DNB Degree in respective disciplines.
For MD Hospital Administration
- The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree (As per NMC)
- Must possess a minimum experience of three years in a Govt. Hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS/ Sponsored must have obtained 55% in aggregate in all MBBS Professional Examinations. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professionals.
- Must be registered with Central/ State Medical Registration Council.
INI SS Application Fee
Aspirants applying for the INI SS Entrance Test should be paying a requisite fee as prescribed by the All India Institue of Medical Science, New Delhi officials.
- All Candidates should pay – Rs.4250/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Whereas, PWD candidates are exempted from payment
How to Register For the INI SS Exam 2022?
- First, candidates need to open the official website @ www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- Now, on the home page, click on the Academic Courses.
- Then you will be directed to another page.
- There, check the Post Graduate section in that click on the INI-SS(MD (Hospital Administration)).
- Then, you will be redirected to the login page.
- There, initially press the Prospectus option and check your eligibility criteria.
- And then if you are eligible, click on the New Registration option.
- Now, proceed to acquire your Login ID and Password by filling in the essential details.
- Finally, do login to complete your application form.
- At last, check all the details before submitting your INI SS Application Forms.
- And if required download the application form for reference.
INI SS Registration 2022 – Link
|INI SS 2022 – Important Links|
|To Submit INI SS Application Form 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check INI SS Entrance Test Notification||Click Here|
|Check INI SS 2022 Important Dates||Click Here|
|To know more details about the AIIMS INI SS 2022||Click Here|
INI-SS 2022 Exam Pattern
Stage: I – Applicable to all participating Institute
|Number of Questions||80 Questions|
|Total Marks||80 Marks|
|Type of Questions||Objective type of questions of Single Correct Choice.|
|Correct Answer||One Mark (+1)|
|In Correct Answer||Minus one-third (-) 1/3|
|Unanswered/ Marked for Review||0|
|Qualifying Criteria in Stage I||50 percent (%)|
Stage: II – Applicable to all AIIMS only
- Total Marks: 20
- Candidate must secure 50 percent (%) or more marks in Stage-I
- Candidate must have applied in online registration for AIIMS seats in respective specialty/ course.
- Candidate must be eligible as per eligibility criteria of AIIMS
- To qualify for AIIMS Seat allocation a candidate must obtain 50 percent (%) or more marks in Stage-I & Stage-II combined.
- In case the candidate gets marks more than 50 percent (%) in Stage-I but less than
50 percent (%) marks in Stage I & II combined, he/she will not be treated as qualified for AIIMS Seats.
- Candidates called for departmental assessment (Stage – II) and remain absent in Stage – II, he/ she will not be treated as qualified for AIIMS Seats.
INI SS Exam 2022 Syllabus
The question paper will consist of questions from the General/ Basic component of the qualifying educational qualification and from subspecialty/ systems/ component the specialty/ course for which the examination is being conducted.
INI SS Admit Card 2022
Candidates who will be appearing for the Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test (INI-SS) on 23rd April 2022 should download the INI-SS Admit Card and carry it to the exam mandatorily. Aspirants who fail to carry this admit card will be not allowed to appear for the exam. And along with this admit card you guys need to carry some documents for identification purposes.
INI SS Result 2022
All India Institue of Medical Science, New Delhi officials have specified that they will be releasing the result notification on 27th April 2022. Candidates can check their results either through the official website or right from our website instantly. And based on these results only aspirants will be called for the entrance process.
Candidates have to make sure they check their eligibility before going ahead to apply for the INI SS Exam 2022. For more latest entrance exam application forms kindly visit our Exams.Freshersnow.com website.
|You Can Also Check|
|INI SS Admit Card||INI SS Answer Key|
|INI SS Result||How To Prepare For INI SS|
|Best Books For INI SS|