INI CET 2021 @ aiimsexams.org – July Session, Application form, Exam Date Postponed, Eligibility: The officials of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi started accepting applications for INI CET 2021 Exam. The Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2021 is a National Level Combined PG Medical Entrance Examination that is conducted twice a year for getting admissions into PG courses like MD, MS, M.Ch. (6 years), DM (6 years) and MDS. INI CET 2021 Exam has replaced all PG 6 years Medical entrance tests like AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, and NIMHANS for admissions into these courses from the year 2021. So, candidates who are willing to seek admission to AIIMS, New Delhi can start filling the form and submit it before the due date.
New Update: INI CET 2021 Exam is Postponed. And the New Exam Date is to be announced.
Actually, the INI CET 2021 Basic Registration Process has started on the official website and the deadline is to complete the INI CET 2021 Registration Process is 31st March 2021. The officials of AIIMS, New Delhi are planning to conduct the INI CET 2021 Exam on 16th June 2021 is now postponed. We have updated an active link to register for INI CET 2021 Entrance Exam on our page. Moreover, we mentioned all details about INI CET 2021 Notification like INI CET 2021 Application Form, Fee, Important Dates, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Results, etc in the following sections. Go ahead and proceed to apply for INI CET 2021 Entrance Exam.
- 1 INI CET 2021 – Overview
- 2 INI CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 INI CET 2021 Application Fee
- 4 INI CET 2021 Application Form
- 5 How To Apply For INI CET 2021 Exam?
- 6 Basic Registration
- 7 Final Registration
- 8 INI CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 9 INI CET 2021 Syllabus
- 10 INI CET 2021 Admit Card
- 11 INI CET 2021 Results
- 12 INI CET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
INI CET 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)|
|Exam Name||Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2021|
|Registration Starts From||Started|
|Registration Ends on||31st March 2021|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams, Dental Entrance Exams|
|Courses offered||To provide admissions into PG Medical courses (MD/ MS/ M.Ch./ DM/ MDS)|
|Level of Exam||National Level Combined PG Medical Entrance Examination|
INI CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Here are the complete details about INI CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria and as follows:
Nationality: Candidate should be Indian Nationals, OCI/ NRI, or Foreign Nationals.
Age Limit: There is no specific age limit mentioned for INI CET 2021 Exam.
- Candidate should have any relevant Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from any recognized medical or dental institutes.
- Aspirants must have passed MBBS or BDS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India.
- Candidates who should have obtained at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam are eligible to apply and a minimum of 50% marks for the reserved category.
- Candidates should have done at least 1 year of internship before applying for INI CET 2021 Exam.
INI CET 2021 Application Fee
Aspirants have to pay the application fee while applying for the exam. The INI CET 2021 Application Fee details are mentioned below in tabular format. And the INI CET 2021 Application Fee can be paid online using any payment gateways such as Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
INI CET 2021 Application Form
The INI CET 2021 Application Form for the July session will be filled in 2 stages i.e Basic Registration and Final Registration. Candidates need to complete the registration process before the due date. After successful registration, candidates need to check their application status and then go for the final registration process during the given period. The INI CET 2021 Application Form will be available online on the official website. We update an active link to apply for INI CET 2021 Entrance Exam on our page.
How To Apply For INI CET 2021 Exam?
As we said, the INI CET 2021 Registration can be done in 2 stages i.e Basic Registration and Final Registration. So, all the interested and eligible candidates who are applying for INI CET 2021 Exam can check the process as mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi @aiimsexams.org.
- Go to the Admission tab on the home page.
- Select the INI CET 2021 Notification link.
- Download the Brochure and check for eligibility.
- Now click on INI CET 2021 Basic Registration link.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Now submit the form before the due date.
- You will receive login credentials like username and password for future use.
- Keep it safe and note it down somewhere.
- Log in to the official website using credentials.
- Upload all scanned documents like passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Check the status of the application form.
- Now, go to the next process which will generate a registration unique code.
- Again, login to the website.
- Select the medium of the exam and enter academic details.
- Make the payment if required.
- Finally, click on submit.
- Save the application form along with payment status for future use.
|INI CET 2021 Notification – Important Links|
|To Apply For INI CET 2021 Entrance Exam||Click Here (Link is Active Now)|
|To Download the INI CET 2021 Exam Notification PDF link||Click Here|
INI CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check the INI CET 2021 Exam Pattern Details in the below sections:
- Mode of Exam: The INI CET 2021 Exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Number of Questions: There will be 90 questions for the MDS paper and 200 questions for the MD/ MS paper.
- Total Marks: 90 marks will be given for MDS paper and 200 marks for MD/MS paper.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/ 3rd mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
INI CET 2021 Syllabus
The INI CET 2021 Syllabus consists of various subjects like para clinical, pre-clinical and clinical phases. So, aspirants are advised to check the complete INI CET 2021 Syllabus through our page.
For Pre – Clinical Phase:
For Para – Clinical Phase:
For Clinical Phase:
Community Medicine, Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T, Ophthalmology, and Orthopaedics), Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Gynaecology, Clinical postings.
INI CET 2021 Admit Card
The INI CET 2021 Admit Card will be issued on the official site. Candidates need to download the INI CET 2021 Admit Card from the official website. Without Admit Card, candidates are not allowed to the exam hall. We have updated the active link to download the INI CET 2021 Admit Card when officials make it happens. Aspirants also carry any photo identity proof along with INI CET 2021 Admit Card while appearing for the exam. So, keep checking our page for more instant updates about INI CET 2021 Admit Card.
Download INI CET 2021 Admit Card Here
INI CET 2021 Results
The INI CET 2021 Results will be announced soon and the dates will be placed on the official website. Candidates are eagerly waited to check their results after the completion of the exam. The officials of AIIMS, New Delhi will release the INI CET 2021 Results online on the official site. We will update the active link to check the INI CET 2021 Results on our page when officials make it accessible.
We hope that we furnished all details about INI CET 2021 Notification. For more educational updates, stay tuned to our website @ Exams.Freshersnow.com regularly. Comment your queries in the comment section so that our team will assist you at the time of inconvenience. Thank you!!!!
INI CET 2021 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the INI CET 2021 Application Form?
The last date to submit the INI CET 2021 Application Form is 31st March 2021.
Is the INI CET 2021 Registration Process started?
Yes, the INI CET 2021 Registration Process has started from 1st March 2021.
What is the mode to pay the INI CET 2021 Application Fee?
The INI CET 2021 Application Fee can be paid online using any payment gateways such as Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
How can I apply for INI CET 2021 Entrance Exam?
Candidates can apply for INI CET 2021 Exam either by visiting the official website @aiimsexams.org or from our website @Exams.Freshersnow.com.
What is the conducting body for INI CET 2021 Exam?
All India Institute Of Medical Science, New Delhi is the conducting body for INI CET 2021 Exam.
What is the INI CET 2021 Application Fee?
The INI CET 2021 Application Fee is Rs.1200/- for Gen/OBC category whereas Rs.1500/- for SC/ST/EWS category and PWD category is exempted from fee.