IIT JAM 2022 @ jam.iitr.ac.in | Mock Tests (Available), Application Form Correction (From 20th To 25th October 2021), Exam Date, Eligibility (Revised): Hey there! If you’re looking for information on the IIT JAM 2022, look no further. This article is intended for candidates who are setting the stage to take the IIT JAM 2022 Exam. This page covers all the bases of the IIT JAM 2022 data. IIT Roorkee will be the IIT JAM 2022 Organising Institute. The IIT JAM 2022 is scheduled for 13th February 2022. So, the IIT JAM 2022 Application Process is set in motion from 25th August 2021 and IIT JAM 2022 Application Form Last Date is 11th October 2021. The Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) 2022 for seven subjects which are Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), and Physics (PH). IIT JAM 2022 examination will be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) in Online mode.
Latest Update: IIT JAM 2022 Results has Released. So, candidates can check the same information from this article.
- 1 What Is IIT JAM Exam?
- 2 IIT JAM 2022 – Overview
- 3 IIT JAM 2022 Important Dates
- 4 IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Requirements
- 5 IIT JAM 2022 Application Fee
- 6 IIT JAM 2022 Application Process
- 7 How To Fill JAM 2022 Application Form?
- 8 IIT JAM Exam 2022 Pattern
- 9 JAM 2022 Syllabus
- 10 JAM 2022 Exam Schedule
- 11 JAM 2022 Admit Card
- 12 JAM 2022 Result
- 13 IIT JAM 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What Is IIT JAM Exam?
Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM) is a national level online entrance exam conducted annually by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). To crack admission in top-notch colleges like IIT’s and NIT’s is only possible through this JAM Exam. Joint Admission Test (JAM) is an all India admission test conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and the Indian Institute of Science (IISC).
JAM scores will be used for admission to M.Sc. (Two-Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.S (Research)/ PhD. Dual Degree M.Sc.‐M.Tech. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at IITs. JAM score will be used by IISc Bangalore for admission to Integrated PhD programmes. Also, it is used by other centrally funded technical institutions such as NITs, IIEST Shibpur, SLIET Punjab, and IISERs for admission to their postgraduate programmes.
IIT JAM 2022 – Overview
|IIT JAM 2022|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Roorkee|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM)|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams, Common Entrance Exams|
|Admissions Into||M.Sc. (Two-Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.S. (Research)/ PhD. Dual Degree M.Sc.‐M.Tech. Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at IITs|
|Commencement of Online Registration||25th August 2021|
|Last Date for JAM Online Application Form Submission|
|Official Site To Fill Application Form||jam.iitr.ac.in|
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|IIT JAM Syllabus|
|IIT JAM Previous Question Papers|
|IIT JAM Mock Test|
|IIT JAM Admit Card|
IIT JAM 2022 Important Dates
|IIT JAM 2022|
|JAM Online Application Processing System Website Opens||25th August 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration/Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website|
|Registered candidates whose payment is not reflecting in the application are advised to make the payment by||17th October 2021 (11.59 PM).|
|JAM 2022 Application Correction Process||20th October 2021 To 25th October 2021|
|Availability of JAM Admit Cards on the Online Application Portal (for Download and Printing)||4th January 2022|
|IIT JAM 2022 Exam Date||13th February 2022|
|Announcement of the Results||17th March 2022|
|Announcement of the Score Card||21st March 2022|
IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Requirements
Candidates must have knowledge of the IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria. So, in this section, we have succinct the information.
- All candidates admitted through JAM should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidates must PASS the qualifying degree examination. In case if a candidate is promoted without a marksheet, the promotion certificate or a document accompanying the promotion certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute must mention the subjects taken in that semester/year to evaluate the MEQ requirements for admission to a specific program.
- Foreign nationals with Indian degree are eligible to apply, subject to the admitting institute’s policy.
- Proof of having passed the Qualifying Degree with the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) as specified by the Admitting Institute should be submitted by September 30, 2022.
- At the time of admission, all admitted candidates will have to submit a Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form. At the time of admission, the admitted candidates may also have to undergo a Physical Fitness test by a medical board constituted by the Admitting Institute. In case candidates are not found physically fit to pursue their chosen course of study, their admission is liable to be cancelled.NOTE:It is entirely the responsibility of the Candidates to prove that they satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) for admission.The Admitting Institute has the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of candidates who are found to have been admitted to a Programme to which they are not entitled, being unqualified or ineligible in accordance with the rules and regulations in effect.
IIT JAM 2022 Application Fee
|Group/ Category||JAM 2022 IIT Application Fee Details|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 750||Rs. 1050|
|All Others||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2100|
IIT JAM 2022 Application Process
- JAM 2022 Application starts from 30th August 2022 and ends on 11th October 2021. Candidates can apply for JAM 2022 only by logging into the application portal for which link is available at the website.
- The candidate must first create an account on the JAM 2022 application portal by providing his or her name, a valid e-mail address, a working phone number, and a password.
- All communication from JAM 2022 will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail address, so the candidate should provide an address that he or she uses and checks frequently.
- Candidate’s personal mobile phone number because most of the communication may also be sent via SMS.
- The candidate’s password should be complex enough that it cannot be easily guessed by others.
- An E-mail with the candidate’s Enrolment ID will be sent to the E-mail address provided by the candidate after a successful registration.
- The Enrolment ID will also be sent to the candidate’s mobile phone number. For all JAM 2022-related communications or website operations, the candidate must use this Enrolment ID along with the password.
How To Fill JAM 2022 Application Form?
- Go through the official site @ jam.iitr.ac.in
- On the home page, aspirants can see the Apply online link
- Enter Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.).
- Address for communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- Choice of JAM paper(s)
- Choice of JAM examination cities
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified
- A high-quality image of the candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID)
(This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall)
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment
|JAM 2022 – Important Links|
|To Check JAM 2022 Poster||Click Here|
|To Submit JAM 2022 Online Application Form||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Submit JAM 2022 Mock Tests||Click Here (Available Now)|
|JAM 2022 Application Procedure||Click Here|
IIT JAM Exam 2022 Pattern
A candidate can appear for either one test paper or two test papers by paying an additional fee for the second test paper. Candidates opting to appear for two test papers must ensure that they do not choose test papers that are scheduled in the same session.
- IIT JAM 2022 will have seven Test Papers, namely, Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH).
- The IIT JAM 2022 exam will be conducted entirely online as a Computer Based Test (CBT). All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2022 will be of entirely objective type, with three different patterns of questions i.e, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
JAM 2022 Syllabus
JAM 2022 IIT will have seven Test Papers, namely, Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH). Candidates are advised to check the official portal for details subject detailed IIT JAM 2022 Syllabus.
JAM 2022 Exam Schedule
IIT JAM 2022 Exam will be conducted by IIT Rookey on 13th February 2022.
|Section||Paper Code||Test Paper|
Due to the current pandemic situation, all dates mentioned above may be subject to changes. In rare cases, it may be necessary to postpone or cancel the examination because of situations beyond control. We will intimate you if there will be any changes in the IIT JAM 2022 Exam. Keep checking this page regularly for further updates.
JAM 2022 Admit Card
The IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card will be available from 4th January 2022, with the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, Name and Code of the Test Paper, Applied, as well as the Name and Address of the Test Center allotted, will be available for download from the JAM 2022 application portal website. The IIT JAM 2022 exam time will be available on the website and on the IIT JAM 2022 Admit Cards.
Candidates must adhere to the rules set forth by the authorities. The admit card will also include all of the candidates’ personal information. So, once on the download the official IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card, double-check the information and notify the higher authorities of Organizing Chair, JAM 2022, IIT Roorkee, if anything needs to be changed. Once the IIT JAM Exam 2022 is officially released, a direct download link will be provided on this page.
Download IIT JAM Admit Card Here
JAM 2022 Result
Although JAM 2022 is held at different centres across the country, the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is the Organizing Institute and has the overall responsibility of conducting JAM 2022. So, IIT Roorkee will announce the IIT JAM Exam 2022 Results on 22nd March 2022 through the official site. Also, the direct link will be provided on this page, then candidates can either check and download the JAM 2022 result either from this page or from the official site.
We have gathered and presented credible sources through this article. Candidates can cling to this page and our website @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com. for further updates on IIT JAM 2022.
IIT JAM 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible for foreigners to apply for JAM 2022?
Yes, all nationalities (Indian and foreign) can participate in JAM 2022.
Do I have to pay some fees to rectify defects in JAM 2022 Application Form?
There is no fee for fixing the defects identified during scrutiny. However, any other changes may require you to pay a fee.
When will the IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card be released?
The IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card be released on 4th January 2022.
Who is in charge of the IIT JAM 2022 Examination?
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee is in charge of the IIT JAM 2022 Examination.
How do I fix the mistakes in JAM 2022 application form?
JAM 2022 application portal will allow editing of data after scrutiny. Wait for the announcement of defective applications. Some changes may require you to pay additional fees.