IIFT 2022 @ iift.nta.nic.in – Application Form, Admit Card Released For AP, Odisha, WB, Eligibility: Aspirants can collect the precise information on IIFT 2022 from this part. We pretty well know that the higher administration of the National Testing Agency (NTA) will organize IIFT Test at National Level to provide admissions into MBA Programs in the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi. And the IIFT 2022 Exam Date is 5th December 2021 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM. The Exam Date is Announced for AP, Odisha, West Bengal States. And the Exam will be conducted on 23rd December 2021 (10.00 AM To 12.00 Noon). Also, the IIFT 2022 Application Form should be filled between 2nd September 2021 To 15th October 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM).
Furthermore, the Last date for submission of application forms online has been Extended up to 25th October 2021 (Up to 05.00 PM). Additionally, for easy access to the candidates, we arranged extra information like IIFT 2022 Eligibility, IIFT 2022 Application Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and the process to apply for IIFT 2022 in the next segments of the post. Further, aspirants can find the direct link to apply for IIFT 2022 in the Important Links Table of this post.
- 1 IIFT 2022 – Information
- 2 IIFT 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 IIFT 2022 Application Form
- 4 IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 IIFT 2022 Application Fee
- 6 Process To Fill IIFT 2022 Application Form
- 7 IIFT 2022 Syllabus
- 8 IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
- 9 IIFT 2022 Admit Card
- 10 IIFT 2022 Result
- 11 IIFT 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
IIFT 2022 – Information
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name Of The Examination||IIFT Test|
|Online Registration Dates||2nd September 2021 to 25th October 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Written Exam|
|Level of Exam||National Level Entrance Exam|
|To Provide Admissions Into||MBA Programs|
IIFT 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Registration Dates||2nd September 2021 to 25th October 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NetBanking/ UPI/ PAYTM||25th October 2021 (Upto 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||27th October 2021 to 31st October 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||28th November 2021|
|Date of Examination|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer|
|To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||To be Announced|
IIFT 2022 Application Form
In order to fill the IIFT 2022 Application Form, aspirants should go through the complete information mentioned on it. And the dates for Online Registration are 2nd September 2021 to 15th October 2021 (Upto 5:00 PM). We suggest all the candidates fill in the valid details carefully on the IIFT 2022 Application Form. From the upcoming parts of the post, aspirants can collect the process to fill in the IIFT 2022 Application Form.
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For General/ Reserved Category Candidates
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination.
- Admission of any candidate who joins the program on a provisional basis but fails to obtain a minimum percentage in the bachelor’s degree examination will be automatically canceled forthwith. Such candidates should immediately inform the Institute of a declaration of their results. Admission of candidates who do not inform the Institute of such a situation will automatically stand canceled on the 7th October 2022. No request for extension of time for reevaluation, etc. will be entertained.
For Foreign Nationals/ NRI Candidates
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 50% marks.
Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to the IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as of 31st December 2021 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy/ High Commission/ Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/ travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals/ NRI who are present in India at the time of the IIFT entrance test are required to take the entrance examination.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. GMAT taken before 1st January 2020 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2022-23 in India such as CAT/ XAT/ IIFT, etc., he/ she is not eligible to apply as Foreign Nationals/ NRI Candidate. Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same
NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/ Ministry of Education, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
IIFT 2022 Application Fee
- General/ General-EWS / OBC-NC is INR 2500
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender is INR 1000
- For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs is US$ 200/ INR 15,000
- Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable
Process To Fill IIFT 2022 Application Form
- Priorly, all the candidates should visit the official site @ iift.nta.nic.in.
- Then the Home Page gets displayed on the screen.
- On that page, aspirants can find the Latest Updates section.
- There we suggest the candidates to search for the IIFT 2022 Notification Link.
- Now, the aspirants can find the IIFT 2022 Application Form Link.
- Press on that link and fill out all the required details in the arranged fields.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the required format and pay the IIFT 2022 Application Fee.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, take a print of the IIFT 2022 Application Form for future usage.
|IIFT 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply for IIFT 2022||Click Here|
|To Check IIFT 2022 Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|To Download IIFT 2022 Information Bulletin||Click Here|
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
Before applying for the IIFT 2022 Exam, it is mandatory for the candidates to check the IIFT 2022 Syllabus initially, Moreover, aspirants make a note that the IIFT 2022 Syllabus includes the topics from various subjects like Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. For more detailed information regarding IIFT 2022 Syllabus, aspirants can visit the official site.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
- The E-Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Time as indicated in their E-Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Dates and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions in the Information Bulletin and on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/ her photograph and signatures shown in the E-Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
Download IIFT Admit Card Here
IIFT 2022 Result
It is mandatory for the candidates who appeared for the IIFT 2022 Exam to know the IIFT 2022 Result. Moreover, the higher authority of the National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the IIFT 2022 Result after facing the Exam. As of now, the officials had not yet released any information regarding the IIFT 2022 Result Release Date. When the authorities announce the IIFT 2022 Result we will instantly update this page.
For the more latest information on IIFT 2022 keep following our web portal @ exams.freshersnow.com on a regular basis.
|You Can Also Check|
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Previous Question Papers||IIFT Answer Key|
IIFT 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the IIFT Registration Dates?
Candidates can register for the IIFT 2022 from 2nd September 2021 to 25th October 2021.
For which courses, the IIFT Exam will be conducted?
IIFT Exam will be conducted for MBA Courses.
On which date the IIFT Exam will be conducted?
IIFT Exam will be conducted on 5th December 2021.
Where can I get the latest news about the IIFT 2022?
Candidates can get the latest news about the IIFT 2022 from our site Exams.Freshersnow.com.