IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 | Application Form (Extended Till 24th April 2022), Exam Date, Eligibility: Check this article, and get the information regarding the IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022. The higher officials of the Indira Gandhi National Open University have started the IGNOU PBN Application Form 2022, and it ends on
17th April 2022 24th April 2022. The board members have planned to conduct this Open Nursing Entrance Test to provide the admissions in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme. At the end of this page, we have attached the direct link to apply for the IGNOU BSc Nursing 2022. From the below sections, you will get the data on schedule, eligibility criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and the process to apply for the IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022.
- 1 IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 – Details
- 2 IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022 – Schedule
- 3 IGNOU BSc Nursing 2022 – Eligibility
- 4 IGNOU PBN Application Form 2022
- 5 How To Appy For IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022?
- 6 IGNOU BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
- 7 IGNOU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2022
- 8 IGNOU PBN Admit Card 2022
- 9 IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Result 2022
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Name Of The Exam||Open Nursing Entrance Test (OPENNET)|
|Closing Date To Apply|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Nursing Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||8th May 2022|
|For Admission Into||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme|
IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022 – Schedule
|Starting of the online registration process||Started|
|Last date to apply|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||8th May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Starting of Counselling||To Be Announced|
IGNOU BSc Nursing 2022 – Eligibility
- In-service Nurses i.e. Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of two years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession. (For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the Nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery).
- In-service Nurses (RNRM) having 10th class (Matriculation) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with a minimum of five years of experience (after registration as RNRM) in the profession. (For males nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme, should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery).
- Age: There is no maximum age limit.
Note: Candidates with less than two years of experience after RNRM should not apply
IGNOU PBN Application Form 2022
It is an essential pre-requisite for you to submit the Examination Form through online mode for taking examinations in any course(s). Examination fee of Rs. 150/- per course is required to be paid through a Debit/ Credit Card through online mode. The student must submit an Online examination form as per guidelines through the IGNOU website at www.ignou.ac.in as per the submission schedule and payment can be done by credit/ debit card of any nationalized bank.
How To Appy For IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022?
- Visit the official site @ ignou.ac.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Alerts section.
- You can see the Registration for B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Entrance Exam-Jan.2022 Session: The last date of receipt of applications is April 17, 2022, new link.
- Click on that link.
- Fill in the details, and upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Save a download copy of IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2022 for future use.
|IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check IGNOU B.Ed. 2022 Application Form Extended Notice||Click Here|
IGNOU BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
- The entrance test will comprise 120 multiple-choice questions (comprising sections A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H) (bearing one mark each) drawn from various subjects taught in GNM.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The duration of the exam is two and a half hours.
IGNOU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2022
1st Year of GNM
a) Anatomy and Physiology
a) Fundamental of Nursing
b) First Aid
c) Personal Hygiene
Community Health Nursing- I:
a) Environmental Hygiene
b) Health Education and Communication Skills
d) Community Health Nursing
2nd Year of GNM
a) Medical Surgical Nursing-I
c) Medical Surgical Nursing-II
d) Communicable Diseases
d) Ear, Nose and Throat
e) Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
f) Orthopaedic Nursing
g) Ophthalmic Nursing
h) Child Health Nursing
i) Community Health Nursing
j) Computer Education
3rd Year of GNM
a) Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
b) Community Health Nursing-II
IGNOU PBN Admit Card 2022
The Hall tickets are uploaded on the University website 10 days before the commencement of the examination. For appearing in the exam the students are required to download the hall ticket and appear in the examination. The students are required to carry their Card to the examination centre.
IGNOU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Result 2022
Result of entrance test, which will be uploaded in the IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in. Information about the next step of the admission process will be communicated by the concerned Regional Centre. So, contact the Regional Centre for further information.
Keep in touch with us at Exams.Freshersnow.com to know more details on the IGNOU Post Basic Nursing Admission 2022.