Gauhati University PGET 2022 – admissions.gauhati.ac.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date Revised: We are glad you chose this page for the information regarding the Gauhati University PG Admission 2022. Moreover, the higher officials of the Gauhati University have already released the Gauhati University PGET Notification 2022. The last date to apply for this exam closes on 5th July 2022. The officials are organizing this Gauhati University PGET 2022 Exam to provide admission into the P.G (MA, M.Sc, M.Com) courses. And the Exam will be conducted from 26th July 2022 To 28th July 2022.
As we have seen that many aspirants are looking all over the web for the data about the Gauhati University PGET Application Form 2022. To make it easy for such applicants, we have attached the direct link to apply for the GU PGET 2022 Exam. From the following sections, candidates can get the data regarding the Gauhati University PGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and many more by referring to this entire page.
- 1 Gauhati University PGET 2022 – Details
- 2 GU PGET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 Gauhati University PGET Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 PGET Application Fee 2022
- 5 PGET Application Process 2022
- 6 How To Apply For PGET Exam 2022?
- 7 Gauhati University PGET Exam Pattern 2022
- 8 Gauhati University PGET Admit Card 2022
- 9 GU PGET Results 2022
Gauhati University PGET 2022 – Details
|Name of the Exam||GU PGET 2022|
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati University|
|Starting Date To Apply||20th June 2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||5th July 2022|
|Category||Arts Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams, Commerce Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||26th July 2022 To 28th July 2022|
|For Admission Into||Admission into the P.G (MA, M.Sc, M.Com) courses|
GU PGET 2022 – Important Dates
|Opening of Online Admission Form||20th June 2022|
|Closing of Online Admission Form||5th July 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card Online||20th July 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||26th July 2022 To 28th July 2022|
|Date of Publishing Rank List||8th To 9th August 2022|
|Date of Admission||12th August 2022 & 13th August 2022|
|Date of Commencement of Classes||16th August 2022|
Gauhati University PGET Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- B.AB.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA/ B.Voc (in 10+2+3 pattern) with Major/ Honours courses in the concerned subject or B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA/ B.Voc (in 10+2+3 pattern) with a regular course with at least 24 credit in the concerned subject. However, certain specific eligibility criteria have been fixed by the concerned departments and these are applicable to those subjects only.
- The admission will be conducted entirely on the basis of the Entrance Examination.
- An applicant who has completed a Postgraduate Course from GU on an earlier occasion or got admitted into a Postgraduate Course of GU, whether completed or not, will be considered or not, will be considered for fresh admission. The other category quota will not be applicable to those applicants. Their application for Hostel seats will be considered only after the request of fresh applicants has been exhausted. However, these rules may be relaxed in case of professional courses coming under the purview of regulatory bodies like AICTE, NCTE, and BCI (Courses like MBA, M.Tech, LLM, etc).
PGET Application Fee 2022
The registration is to be paid online while submitting the online application form. It includes the Application Fee of Rs.400 (four hundred) and PGET Fee of Rs.400 (four hundred) for one subject. If you apply for more than one subject, the total fee will be double. The Registration Fee is Non-Refundable. Kindly see your eligibility criteria before proceeding to pay this fee. Depending on the online payment gateway an applicant chooses, there may be mandatory bank charges apart from the registration fee, which needs to be paid.
PGET Application Process 2022
- Students and parents/guardians are advised to visit the web pages of particular departments and colleges for necessary information.
- Keep ready all documents and information required to submit along with the Application Form.
- An applicant can apply to one Traditional Course and two Interdisciplinary Courses only. Please check the list of Traditional and Interdisciplinary Courses.
- The Application Form for Admission is editable, but once you finally submit it, it will no longer be editable.
- You can submit the form even if your result is not declared.
- The Email ID and phone numbers of the students and parents/guardians may be used for further communication.
- Please check the eligibility conditions before submission of the Online Application Form.
- The provisional merit list of students will be published on the University website (this site) only.
- The appearance of your name on the provisional merit list is not a guarantee of your admission. It depends on the fulfillment of eligibility conditions and intake capacity of the department/colleges for the concerned Course.
- All are advised to keep visiting this website for any updates regarding the Admission process from time to time.
- The University is not responsible for any unwanted technical failure which may disturb ] the admission process, either at the University end or from the student’s end.
- All prospective applicants can apply for one Traditional Course and a maximum of Two Interdisciplinary courses. It is extremely IMPORTANT that an applicant should apply to all three courses (if any) from one Login ID and the registration fee has to be paid together for all the three courses. If an applicant applies to multiple courses from different registration sessions (using different Login IDs), they will NOT be able to appear in the ] PGET 2022. In such cases, the Registration Fee paid WILL NOT be refunded.
How To Apply For PGET Exam 2022?
- Step into the official site @ admissions.gauhati.ac.in.
- After the home page of the Gauhati University opens.
- There you can see the Gauhati University PGET Application Form 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Now fill out the PGET Exam 2022 Application Form with educational and professional details.
- Upload the required documents and photographs.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now hit the submit button.
- Print the Application Form for further references.
|Gauhati University PGET 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply Gauhati University PGET Exam 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check Gauhati University PGET 2022 Notice||Click Here|
Gauhati University PGET Exam Pattern 2022
The higher officials of the Gauhati University have still not released the PGET Exam Pattern 2022 on their official portal. Candidates should note that we will update you guys immediately after the officials release the Gauhati University PGET Exam Pattern 2022. So, check out this page frequently for detailed data regarding the pattern of the entrance test.
Gauhati University PGET Admit Card 2022
Check this page, and get the data on Gu PGET Admit Card 2022. This PGET Admit Card 2022 is very important for the applicants who are going to take the Post Graduate Entrance Test 2022. It is available on the official site of Gauhati University.
GU PGET Results 2022
Students can visit the official site to check the Gauhati University PGET Result 2022. The officials will release the GU PGET Results 2022 after the exam has been conducted by them for all the applied candidates.
We hope your time on our page @ Exams.Freshersnow.com is worthwhile and for more updates keep visiting this page frequently regarding the updates about the Gauhati University PGET 2022.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★|
|Gauhati University Entrance Exam Admit Card|