DNB PDCET 2022 – nbe.edu.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences has announced the DNB PDCET 2022 Exam Date. As per the official declaration, the DNB PDCET Exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on 24th July 2022. Accordingly, the officials have released the DNB PDCET 2022 Application Form from 22nd April 2022 To 12th May 2022. Candidates who are willing to take part in the DNB Post Diploma CET 2022 must register online. The DNB Post Diploma Entrance Test Applications release date is yet to be announced by the officials.
Candidates can bookmark and keep visiting this page to get to know the further instant updates on the DNB PDCET 2022. Also, we will place the direct link to register for the DNB PDCET 2022 on this page once it is released by the officials. Meanwhile, candidates are advised to check the following sections for information about DNB PDCET 2022 Eligibility, Important dates, DNB PDCET 2022 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and more.
DNB PDCET 2022 – Overview
|DNB Post Diploma CET 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Exam Name||Diplomat National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET)|
|Starting Date DNB PDCET Registrations||22nd April 2022|
|End Date of DNB PDCET Registrations||12th May 2022|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
|Exam Level||National Level|
DNB PDCET 2022 – Important Dates
|Availability of the Information Bulletin||22nd April 2022 Onwards|
|Online Submission of Application||22nd April 2022 (3 PM Onwards) To 12th May 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Edit Window for All the Candidates||16th May 2022 To 19th May 2022|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/ Incorrect Images||30th May 2022 To 1st June 2022|
|Cut-off date to qualify eligible PG Diploma Qualification for the purpose of eligibility||31st July 2022|
|Cut-off date to submit deficient documents in application form (Such as Proof of qualifying the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma qualification, Documents in support of recognition status of PG Diploma Qualification)||10th August 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||18th July 2022|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||By 24th August 2022|
DNB PDCET 2022 – Eligibility
- Candidates must be the equivalent level degree holder in relevant discipline from any recognized board with the minimum percentage. The clear details on the DNB PD Entrance Exam Eligibility will be declared in the coming days. Then, we update this page to alert all the candidates
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognized Indian Universities are eligible to appear for PDCET.
- A candidate who is qualifying for their PG Diploma exit examination
- Candidates passing the final examinations for the Postgraduate diploma
- Candidates already pursuing an MD/ MS/ DNB course are not eligible to appear for DNB-PDCET.
- Aspirants must have completed his/ her 2 years (24 months) of post-graduation diploma training to appear in the PDT
DNB PDCET Exam Fee 2022
Candidates need to pay the required DNB PDCET Application Fee online. The examination fee shall not be refunded.DNB Post Diploma Entrance Exam Fee shall neither be carried forward to future exams nor refunded under any circumstances. The examination fee of candidates remaining absent shall be forfeited. Application once submitted can not be withdrawn.
How To Apply For DNB PDCET 2022?
- Move on to the official site @ www.nbe.edu.in
- You will land on the home page of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS).
- Check and hit on the DNB PDCET.
- You will be taken to another page.
- There, all the related details will be available.
- Check and tap on the DNB PDCET registration link.
- Start filling in all the details.
- Now, hit on the submit.
|DNB Post Diploma CET 2022 Registration Link – Important Link|
|To Check and Download DNB PDCET 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check DNB PDCET 2022 Dates||Click Here|
DNB Post Diploma CET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of the DNB Post Diploma Entrance Exam concerned speciality covering the entire curriculum relevant to the Diploma speciality such as Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, General medicine, Dermatology, Biochemistry, Pathology etc.
DNB PDCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The level of the questions shall be at the Post Diploma exit examination. The examination shall comprise multiple-choice questions (MCQs) delivered as a computer-based test (CBT).
- There shall be a total of 120 MCQs in each question paper from the concerned specialty.
- The total time allotted shall be 120 minutes.
- There shall be a 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
DNB PDCET Admit Card 2022
Candidates will be provided with the official DNB PDCET 2022 Admit Cards. Candidates who are eligible will only be able to check and download the official DNB PDCET Admit Cards online by using the candidate’s credentials.
DNB PDCET 2022 Results
The DNB PD Entrance Exam Results will be conducted with a month to start the further process of the admissions. DNB PDCET is a ranking examination and a merit list will be generated for all appeared candidates speciality-wise. There will be no minimum qualifying criteria either in percentiles or in the percentage of marks in the exam.
Hoping that the information provided on this page has helped to gather information on the DNB PDCET 2022. We will be updating this page as per the official announcements of the DNB PDCET 2022, stay tuned to this page and our website @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com
|You Can Also Check|
|DNB PDCET Syllabus||DNB PDCET Previous Question Papers|