DNB PDCET 2021 @ nbe.edu.in | Admit Card (Released), Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility: DNB PDCET 2021 Exam to be on 19th September 2021. The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) had decided to conduct the Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET) which is a ranking examination for entry to various post diplomas DNB courses. As the registration process will be Re-started by the officials 31st August 2021, all the interested candidates must keep on checking this page to apply for the PDCET 2021 Exam.
New Update: DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card is Released. So, check and download now.
Check the DNB PDCET Eligibility Criteria given below to apply for the DNB PDCET 2021 – Admission Session. Go through the below sections for the latest DNB PDCET 2021 details. Remember, applying aspirants must and should have to submit the Online DNB PDCET Application Form 2021 on or before a given date. Generally, PDCET 2021 is conducted to provide admissions into Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) Courses 2021 Admission Session.
- 1 DNB PDCET 2021 – Details
- 2 DNB PDCET 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 DNB PDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 DNB PDCET 2021 Application Fee
- 5 Details Present On DNB PDCET Application Form 2021
- 6 Qualification Details
- 7 Specifications While Applying For DNB PDCET 2021
- 8 Steps To Apply Online For DNB PDCET 2021 Exam
- 9 DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
- 10 DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus
- 11 DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 12 DNB PDCET 2021 Result
- 13 DNB PDCET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
DNB PDCET 2021 – Details
|Name of the Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Name||Diplomate of National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Registration Starting Date||31st August 2021|
|Last Date For Registration||5th September 2021|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||19th September 2021|
|For Admissions Into||Post Graduate DNB (Secondary) Courses 2021 Admission Session|
|You Can Also Check|
|DNB PDCET Admit Card|
|DNB PDCET Syllabus|
|DNB PDCET Previous Question Papers|
DNB PDCET 2021 – Important Dates
|Release of official notice||Released|
|DNB PDCET Registration||31st August 2021|
|Last date to register||5th September 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||15th September 2021|
|DNB PDCET Date (Announced)||19th September 2021|
|DNB PDCET Results||To Be Announced|
|The cut-off date for completing the Post Graduation Diploma Qualification||To Be Announced|
DNB PDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognized Indian Universities are eligible to appear for PDCET 2021.
- Candidates passing the final examinations for the Postgraduate diploma on or before 30th November 2021, can apply for Post Diploma CET in the same Broad specialty.
- Aspirants must have completed his/ her 2 years (24 months) of post-graduation diploma training to appear in the PDCET 2021 examination.
- Candidates already pursuing an MD/ MS/ DNB course are not eligible to appear for DNB-PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
- A candidate who is qualifying for their PG Diploma exit examination or and getting their results after 30 November 2021 or likely to qualify after 30 November 2021 need not apply in the PDCET exam as they shall be ineligible to appear in the PDCET.
DNB PDCET 2021 Application Fee
While applying for DNB PDCET 2021, all the candidates must and should have to pay the DNB PDCET Application Fee as mentioned by the officials of the National Board Of Examinations (NBE). The fee to be paid is INR 5900. The prescribed examination fee should be remitted through a payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or net banking.
Details Present On DNB PDCET Application Form 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- MBBS/ Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details –
a. Country of completion of MBBS qualification – In case of others, please enter the country details
b. Name of Country
c. State of Completion– It is others in case Country is others
d. City of completion
e. University of completion
f. University name
g. Name of college
h. Month and year of passing
- Internship Details
- Additional Information
- SMC/ MCI Registration Details
Specifications While Applying For DNB PDCET 2021
|Scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph||
|Scanned copy of Signature||
|Scanned copy of thumb impression||
Steps To Apply Online For DNB PDCET 2021 Exam
- The online registration process and submission of the application form for DNB-PDCET (2021
Admission Session) is available at the PDCET website is nbe.edu.in.
- Once the home page is opened check on the DNB PDCET 2021 details.
- Check the DNB PDCET Notification 2021 from the below-given link.
- Read all the information and then click the New Registration button (if you are eligible).
- Click on the DNB PDCET 2021 Registration Link.
- And fill in the details needed and proceed with the login link.
- Enter your email id and password.
- Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your city and then submission of fees.
- At the end of online submission of the DNB PDCET Application Form 2021, the candidate will get a computer-generated acknowledgment. This acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Print out the filled DNB PDCET Application Form 2021 with a Transaction ID printed on it.
|DNB PDCET Quick Links|
|Check & Download DNB PDCET 2021 Details||Click Here|
|Online Registration For DNB PDCET 2021||Registration | Login|
|For More Details About DNB PDCET 2021||Click Here|
DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants can get the DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card downloaded from here. The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) released the DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card. Moreover, the DNB PDCET 2021 Exam will be conducted by the officials on 19th September 2021. So, download the DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card and know the exam center, timings of the exam.
Download DNB PDCET 2021 Admit Card Here
DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, General medicine, Dermatology, other topics are related to the DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus. So check the DNB PDCET 2021 Syllabus through the below link and get the highest marks in the exam.
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam Pattern
DNB PDCET 2021 Exam contains a total of 120 multiple-choice questions. The time span for the exam is 2 hrs. There is a negative marking of 1/4 for each incorrect answer. For unattempted questions, 0 marks will be awarded.
DNB PDCET 2021 Result
Check the status of the DNB PDCET 2021 Result from here. As the DNB PDCET 2021 Result will be released by the officials and the date is to be announced. So, aspirants who want to get the further process of selection must get the status of the DNB PDCET 2021 Result.
Now, apply for DNB PDCET 2021 through the above-provided links. If you need any other information, then you can comment on us in the below section. So that we will soon respond to you through our website exams.freshersnow.
DNB PDCET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for DNB PDCET Exam?
Aspirants can apply for DNB PDCET Exam from our website Freshers Now and also through the official site @ nbe.edu.in
Who conducts the DNB PDCET Exam?
The officials of the National Board of Examinations (NBE) conduct the DNB PDCET Exam.
What is the DNB PDCET Application Fee?
The DNB PDCET Application Fee is Rs. 5900.
What is the announced DNB PDCET Exam Date?
The DNB PDCET Exam is on 19th September 2021.