DEEET Counselling 2021 | Counselling Schedule (Out), Choice Filling, Seat Allotment @ deeet.tripura.gov.in / highereducation.tripura.gov.in: Here is the latest information on Tripura DEEET Counselling 2021. The board members of the Directorate Of Higher Education Tripura have released the Diploma EEET Counselling 2021 Scheduled on the official site. The DEEET 2021 Counselling Choice Filling is from 8th October 2021 to 11th October 2021. So, candidates who are interested in DEEET Counselling 2021 process can access it Online. From the following sections, applicants will get the information on Diploma EEET Counselling 2021 Schedule, DEEET Seat Allotment 2021, and steps to apply for the DEEET Counselling 2021.
DEEET Counselling 2021 – Details
|DEEET Counselling 2021 | Counselling Schedule (Out), Choice Filling, Seat Allotment|
|Organization Name||Directorate Of Higher Education Tripura|
|Conducting Body||Central Selection Committee (CSC)|
|Examination Name||Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura-2021 (DEEET-2021)|
|Choice Filling Start Date||8th October 2021|
|Choice Filling Closing Date||11th October 2021|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Official Website||deeet.tripura.gov.in / highereducation.tripura.gov.in|
Tripura DEEET Counselling 2021 – Schedule
|DEEET Counselling 2021 – Important Dates|
|Publication of Merit List||8th October 2021 at 12:00 Noon|
|Online choice filling||8th October 2021 to 11th October 2021|
|Issue of Seat Allotment Letter||22nd October 2021|
|Surrender of seats for up-gradation (if required)||22nd October 2021 to 23rd October 2021|
|1st Round admission in respective institutes||25th and 26th October 2021|
|2nd Round Spot Counselling (if required)||28th October 2021|
|2nd Round Spot Counselling Date and Venue||28th October 2021, at CSC Office, Birchandra State Central Library, Agartala|
|2nd Round Spot Counselling time||Counselling will start at 12 noon and candidates must physically report on or before 12 noon|
|2nd Round Admission||29th and 30th October 2021|
DEEET 2021 Counselling Process Instructions
- Diploma Engineering branch-wise Merit List of candidates will be available on the website.
- For Online Counselling, candidates have to fill their branch and institute choice (s) in the DEEET portal by Logging in, very carefully as per the schedule given above. Finally, these choices by candidates will be automatically locked on 11th October 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- In this phase, seats for the ‘Architectural Assistantship’ branch in Tripura Institute of Technology, Narsingarh, will not be issued. Thus during choice feeding option for this branch will not appear.
- After locking, seats will be allotted to candidates as per their choice maintaining approved rosier of seats
- Computer-generated ‘Sect Allotment Letter along with Undertaking’ will be available in the DEEET Portal on 22nd October 2021 at 6:00 pm. Candidates have to download their ‘Seat Allotment Letter alone with Undertaking’ from DEEET Portal.
- Candidates must bring this ‘Seat Allotment Letter along with Undertaking’, two recent photographs, relevant original documents along with two photocopies of the same like ITI Consolidated Marksheet, ITI Certificate, Madbyamik Marksheet, PRTC, Caste Certificate, PwD Certificate (if applicable), Proof of Ex-serviceman (ESM), if applicable, Madhyamik Admit Card, NOC and Release Order from employer (if applicable) and Requisite Fees of that respective The number of requisite fees and submission mode (CasWCard/ Net banking/ Challan) may be confirmed beforehand with the concerned institutions. After successful verification of these documents and payment of requisite fees only, the candidates will be admitted to that institute.
- If any candidate suppresses their status of employment at the time of admission and does not produce any NOC and Release Order from their employer and the matter comes into focus at later date, in such cases admission of those candidates will be canceled then and there.
- In regard to the status of employment, all candidates have to submit an undertaking at the time of admission whirl will be available in the Seat Allotment Letter. Without submission of the filled-in undertaking, no admission will be confirmed.
- Candidates who are the ward of Ex-serviceman (ESM) have to verify their ‘Seat Allotment Letter alone with Undertaking’ from Rajya Sainik Board, Gurkhabasti and have to bring that verified ‘Seat Allotment Letter along with Undertaking’ to the respective institute for admission. Without proper verification by the ‘Raiya Sainik Board,’ no candidate will be entitled under the Ex-Serviceman (ESM) quota.
- Those candidates who do not want to take admission in the allotted seat have to surrender the allotted seat in the DEEET portal on or before 23rd October 2021 midnight to become eligible for the 2nd Round of Counselling. If a candidate has not taken admission and has also not surrendered that seat in the DEEET portal in that case the candidate will not be eligible to take admission through any further round of the admission process.
- Based on the availability of seats; candidates will be allotted seats in respective institutes in the 2nd Round cum Spot Counselling. In 2nd Round cum Spot Counselling, separate ‘Seat allotment Letter.
DEEET Seat Allotment 2021
After DEEET Counselling 2021 is done the officials will announce the seats allotted for the candidates. According to the candidates’ preferences, only the DEEET Seat Allotment 2021 will be done.
Diploma EEET Counselling 2021 – List Of Documents
- Two recent photographs
- ITI Consolidated Marksheet
- ITI Certificate
- Madbyamik Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Ex-serviceman (ESM) if applicable
- Madhyamik Admit Card
- Release Order from employer (if applicable)
- Requisite Fees of that respective The number of requisite fees and submission mode (CasWCard/ Net banking/ Challan)
Process To Appy For DEEET Counselling 2021
For the sake of applicants, we arranged the set of instructions to apply for the DEEET Counselling 2021 from the official site.
- Navigate to the official site of the Directorate Of Higher Education Tripura @ highereducation.tripura.gov.in.
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the “What’s New” section.
- In that search for the DEEET Counselling 2021 link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter all the details in the DEEET Counselling 2021 form.
- Check it.
- Click on the submit button.
|DEEET Counselling 2021 – Important Links|
|To Apply for DEEET Counselling 2021||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated On 8th October 2021)|
|To Download DEEET Counselling 2021 Schedule||Click Here|
We believe that the arranged information on DEEET Counselling 2021 is genuine and very helpful for the candidates. Follow our web portal @ exams.freshersnow.com regularly for more updates.