COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 | Round 3 Choice Filling (Started), Dates: Aspirants who are checking for COMEDK UGET Counselling details can check this page. The officials are going to conduct Counselling for engineering, architecture, and medical colleges in Karnataka. As of now, COMEDK UGET Counselling for architecture is extended till 11th September 2022. And the COMEDK UGET Counselling for the Engineering course is closed and the choice filling is Started. The Provision to change/ edit preferences in choice filling for Engineering from 10th November 2022 To 11th November 2022. And the Choice Filling will start for Architecture from 12th November 2022 To 13th November 2022. To get complete details about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 Eligibility, the Documents required, and the process to apply check the below sections.
- 1 COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022
- 2 COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Details
- 3 COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 Important Dates
- 4 COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 Eligibility (Engineering)
- 5 Eligibility For Architecture Counselling
- 6 Documents Required for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022
- 7 COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Important Links
- 8 How To Apply For COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022?
- 9 COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022
There will be 3 rounds for COMEDK UGET Counselling. Aspirants who registered for COMEDK UGET Counselling can follow the process of choice filling and seat allotment. We have also shared COMEDK UGET Counselling important dates in the below sections.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Details
|COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022|
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Name of Exam||COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test|
|Admission Into||B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch Courses|
|COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 For Engineering||
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 Important Dates
|Phase 3 Schedule|
|Provision to change /edit preferences in choice filling form||11 AM of 10th November 2022 To 11:55 PM of 11th November 2022|
|Publication of Round 3 Allotment Result||12 PM of 14th November 2022|
|Decision Making and Fee payment for candidates of Round 3||12 PM of 14th November 2022 To 4 PM of 16th November 2022|
|Reporting to allotted Colleges (only for Accept and Freeze candidates of Round 3 only) along with Online Printout of allotment letter and Fee receipt||12 PM of 14th November 2022 To 4 PM of 17th November 2022|
|Round 3 Schedule|
|Provision to change /edit preferences in choice filling form||11 AM on 12th November 2022 2022 To 11:55 PM on 13th November 2022|
|Publication of Round 3 Allotment Result||12 Noon of 15th November 2022|
|Decision Making and Fee payment for candidates of Round 3||12 Noon of 15th November 2022 to 4 PM of 17th November 2022|
|Reporting to allotted Colleges (only for Accept and Freeze candidates of Round 3 only) along with Online Printout of allotment letter and Fee receipt (Candidates are advised to check with the respective college for their working hours for reporting and make their travel arrangements in advance to report to their allotted college in person.)||12 Noon of 15th November 2022 To 4 PM of 18th November 2022|
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 Eligibility (Engineering)
- Candidates with COMEDK Engineering Entrance Exam Rank Card 2022
- Have passed 12th/ 2nd PUC/ equivalent examination with English as one of the languages, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science.
Eligibility For Architecture Counselling
- The candidate needs to qualify for an aptitude test in Architecture conducted either by NTA (i.e. JEE) or NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture
- The candidates will have the option of entering scores of NATA and JEE Paper-2 if they have appeared for both. COMEDK will consider the scores of anyone on entrance tests whichever is beneficial to the candidate. If the candidates have appeared for only one exam, they have to enter the marks of that particular exam only.
- Must have passed 12th Std /2nd PUC/ Equivalent Exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- COMEDK will NOT conduct a separate entrance test for admission to B.Arch.
- A merit list for the purpose of the seat selection process will be drawn up based on NATA or JEE Scores.
Documents Required for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022
- Candidate’s Recent Photo
- Candidate Signature
- Signature of Parent/ Guardian
- Candidate Original ID proof: PAN/ Passport/ Voter Id/ Driving License/ Any other Government Id Proof
- Date of Birth Proof of Candidate: PAN/ Passport/ Voter Id/ Driving License/ Any other Government Id Proof/ 10th Marks Card/ Birth Certificate
- PUC/ 12th Std/ Diploma or equivalent Marks Card: Diploma students should upload all semester pass marks card
- Admit Card of 12th Grade exam – Not a mandatory document. Upload only if applicable or if you are a CBSE Candidate of 2019/ 2020/ 2022). DO NOT upload COMEDK ADMIT CARD.
- Improvement or Supplementary Marksheet or any other document (If applicable)
- NATA 2022 Entrance Exam Score Card (if applicable)
- JEE Paper-2 Entrance exam score card (if applicable)
- HKR Certificate: Candidates claiming an HKR seat should upload an HKR certificate. Should be in the name of the candidate, issued by Asst. Commissioner in charge of Revenue subdivision
- Karnataka Domicile Certificate: This should be in the name of the candidate. Issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Important Links
|COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply Choice Filling For COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 for Engineering Course For 3rd Round||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Register for COMEDK UGET 3rd Round Counselling 2022 For Architecture||(Link Will Be Activated On 12th November 2022)|
|COMEDK UGET Counselling Details||Click Here|
How To Apply For COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022?
- Login to the Application using the Application Number and Password.
- Click on “Counselling Registration”
- Verify details and pay a Registration fee of Rs 2,000/- (non-refundable) to participate in counselling. You will be directed to the payment portal for initiating payment.
- In case of unsuccessful payment – reinitiate payment again by going to STEP 1
- Once the screen shows a successful payment message, please re-login and click on
- Counselling Registration Tab for counselling registration status.
- Click on the “Document Upload” Tab
- Upload all documents as applicable for you
- Submit your Document upload form, once you complete uploading all documents.
- Please note that you will not be able to make any changes to the uploaded documents, once you click on the ‘submit’ button.
To know more information about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022, do follow our website Exams.FreshersNow.Com
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 for the Engineering course?
The last date to register for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 for the Engineering course is 11th November 2022.
What is the official site to apply for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022?
The official website to check COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 is www.comedk.org.
For which courses, the COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 will be conducted?
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 will be conducted for Engineering, and Architecture Courses.