CMAT 2021 @ cmat.nta.nic.in – Result (Out), Application Form, Exam Date (31st March 2021), Eligibility: The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) have started accepting the online CMAT Application Forms 2021 on the official website. The candidates aspiring for admission to MBA Course in the affiliated Colleges/ Institutes of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow, which was earlier covered under UPSEE, are required to apply for the CMAT 2021. For the sake of those candidates, we have given the complete details of CMAT 2021. Registered candidates will be able to make payments of CMAT -2021 online through the official site, till 26th February 2021.
Latest Update: CMAT 2021 Result is Released. So, check the same information here.
Moreover, at the end of this page, you can find the direct Application Form Link to apply and the Information Brochure link to know brief information about CMAT 2021 Exam. And the officials already started accepting the application forms in online mode. The CMAT Exam 2021 will be held on 31st March 2021. So, check this article to know more information about CMAT 2021.
- 1 CMAT 2021 – Overview
- 2 CMAT 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 CMAT 2021 Application Form
- 4 CMAT 2021 Application Fee
- 5 CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 CMAT 2021 – Reservations
- 7 How To Apply For CMAT 2021 Exam?
- 8 CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 9 CMAT 2021 Admit Card
- 10 CMAT 2021 Syllabus
- 11 CMAT 2021 Result
- 12 CMAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
CMAT 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|
|Name Of The Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||31st March 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Payment of Exam Fee Last Date||25th February 2021|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams|
CMAT 2021 – Important Dates
|Online Registration and Submission of Application Form including uploading of photograph and signature||Started – 25th February 2021|
|Last Date of Successful Final Transaction of Fee||26th February 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards by the candidate’s from the NTA website||24th March 2021|
|Date of Examination||31st March 2021|
|Timing of Examination||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
|Exam Centre||As indicated on the Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website for inviting challenges||3rd To 5th April 2021|
|Declaration of Result on NTA Website||Will be intimated later through the website|
CMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get the application form on the official website @ cmat.nta.nic.in. The officials of the National Testing Agency (NTA) are already accepting the application forms from 10th February 2021. So, candidates thoroughly visit the official website and apply for the CMAT 2021 Exam. Moreover, candidates can also get the application form link at the end of this page.
CMAT 2021 Application Fee
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2021-22, can also apply for CMAT 2021 Exam. Moreover, the aspirants must be a citizen of India. There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT 2021.
CMAT 2021 – Reservations
- 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List*
- 10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
- Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability
- Each category will have 5% reservations for the candidates with 40% or more disability as defined in Section 2 (r) and (zc) of Persons with Disabilities (RPwD) Act, 2016.
- In the case of the Institutes run/ aided/ recognized by State Governments, the reservation policy of the respective State Governments shall be applicable.
How To Apply For CMAT 2021 Exam?
Candidates must know the process to apply for CMAT 2021 Exam. For those candidates, we have given the step by step process to apply for CMAT Exam 2021.
- Firstly, all the aspirants move to the official website @ cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Common Management Admission Test Page will be opened.
- Under the Curren Events Section, click on the Information Bulletin.
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of the Application Form and read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Then, again visit the CMAT Page and click on Apply For CMAT 2021 Button.
- A new page will be redirected.
- If you don’t have an account, click on the New Registration button.
- Enter all the details to register for your account.
- Otherwise, you can sign in with your Application Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form and upload all the required scanned images.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application Form for future use.
|CMAT 2021 – Important Links|
|CMAT Information Brochure||Click Here|
|To Apply For CMAT 2021 Application Correction||Click Here (Available Now)
CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The officials of the AICTE have now proposed a change in examination pattern having an additional section for the Exam.
|Type of Questions||
|Section Name||Innovation & Entrepreneurship – 25 Questions|
|Additional Time||30 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks|
|Negative Marking||For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score|
CMAT 2021 Admit Card
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their CMAT 2021 Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination center, on a Date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, they may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Check CMAT 2021 Admit Card Here
CMAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates should be prepared for the main topics before attending the CMAT Exam 2021. Moreover, the main topics in CMAT 2021 Exam are Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. To know CMAT 2021 Syllabus, visit the official website and download the Syllabus Notification.
CMAT 2021 Result
Candidates who have appeared for the CMAT Exam 2021 can download the CMAT Result 2021 on their official website. Moreover, the officials will not yet announce any date to release the CMAT Result 2021. The officials will be intimated later through the website. The Result for CMAT 2021 will be available on the website cmat.nta.nic.in only.
Download CMAT 2021 Result Here
To know more details about CMAT 2021, follow our website Exams.Freshersnow.Com.
CMAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the CMAT 2021 Exam be conducted?
The CMAT 2021 Exam will be conducted on 31st March 2021.
In which mode, CMAT 2021 Application Form is released?
The CMAT 2021 Application Form is released in online mode.
What is the Application Fee for CMAT 2021 Exam?
The Application Fee for General candidates is Rs.2000/- for male and Gen – EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL) is Rs.1000/-. And for any category, the application fee for female, transgender candidates is Rs.1000/-.
What is the last date to pay the exam fee for CMAT 2021?
The last date to pay the exam fee for CMAT 2021 is 26th February 2021.