CMAFFU 2021 – Application Form, Result Released Today, Exam Date, Eligibility @ pg-admission.kar.nic.in: Farm Universities of Karnataka is soon going to release the CMAFFU 2021 Application Form. Aspirants of Common Admission to Master’s and Doctoral Programmes have to take CMAFFU 2021 Entrance Exam. There are Five Farm Universities of Karnataka namely UAS Dharwad, UAS Raichur, UAS Bangalore, UAS Bagalkot, and UAS Shivamogga. Candidates applying for CMAFFU have to check for CMAFFU 2021 Exam Dates. And the Exam will be conducted for Master’s Degree on 11th December 2021, for Doctoral Degree on 12th December 2021. Applicants have to match CMAFFU Eligibility Criteria. And the CMAFFU 2021 Application Form is updated as it is released on the official site.
- 1 CMAFFU 2021 – Overview
- 2 CMAFFU 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 CMAFFU 2021 Application Form
- 4 CMAFFU 2021 Application Fee
- 5 CMAFFU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Way To Fill CMAFFU 2021 Application Form
- 7 CMAFFU 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 CMAFFU 2021 Examination Syllabus
- 9 CMAFFU 2021 Admit Card
- 10 CMAFFU 2021 Result
- 11 CMAFFU 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
CMAFFU 2021 – Overview
|CMAFFU 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name of The Examination||CMAFFU 2021|
|Conducting Body||Farm Universities of Karnataka|
|Courses||Masters and Doctoral Programmes|
|Application Starting Date||27th October 2021|
|Application Ending Date||29th November 2021|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
CMAFFU 2021 – Important Dates
|CMAFFU 2021 – Important Dates|
|Commencement of filling and submitting online application form||11th October 2021|
|Last date for filling application form and Fee Payment||29th November 2021|
|Downloading of Admissions Hall Ticket by the Candidates for Entrance Examination||7th December 2021 After 6:30 pm|
|Conduct of Post Graduate (PG) Entrance Examinations|
|Uploading of Answer Keys on the Website (Doctoral Degree and Master’s Degree)||12th December 2021 After 6:00 PM|
|Last date for placing objections for Key Answers||14th December 2021 (Up to 2:00 PM)|
|Announcement of marks scored by the candidates in the Entrance Examination (Doctoral Degree and Master’s Degree)||Released On 29th December 2021|
|Last date for uploading scanned copy of OGPA card issued by the Registrars of respective Farm Universities|
|Physical verification of Candidate’s Application and Relevant Documents by the Authorized Staff at the Office of the Registrar in the respective Farm Universities (All Fresh, Re-Admission and In-Service Candidates)|
|Announcement of Merit List of the Candidates (Doctoral Degree and Master’s Degree) on the Website||7th January 2022 After 6:00 PM|
|For Candidates seeking Admission (Doctoral Degree and Master’s Degree) under SPECIAL CATEGORY only|
|Physical verification of Documents (At UAS, Bangalore)||6th & 7th January 2022|
|ON-LINE Option entry for SPECIAL CATEGORY seats||9th To 10th January 2022|
|Allotment of seats under SPECIAL CATEGORY (At UAS Bangalore)||18th January 2021 after 6:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of admission fees by the candidates who have been allotted seats under Special Category (can hold the special category seat by paying the fee and still participate in the 1st and 2nd round of General Category)||24th January 2022|
|First Round of seat allotment process (Doctoral Degree and Master’s Degree)|
|Option entry by candidates online (for General/ Special Category / Gadinadu / Horanadu)||9th To 10th January 2022|
|MOCK ALLOTMENT OF SEATS||12th January 2022 After 6:00 PM|
|Editing / Updating of option entry by the Candidates, ON-LINE||14th to 16th January 2022|
|First Round seat allotment||18th January 2022 After 6:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of Admission Fees by the Candidates who have been allotted seats in First Round, ON-LINE||24th January 2022|
|Commencement of Semester, Last Date for Registration||24th January 2022|
|Second Round of seat allotment process (Doctoral Degree and Master’s Degree)|
|Announcement of vacancy position||25th January 2022 after 6:00 PM|
|Option entry by the Candidates for Second Round seat allotment, ON-LINE||26th To 27th January 2022|
|Second Round seat allotment||29th January 2022 after 6:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of Admission Fees by Candidates who have been allotted seats in Second Round, ON-LINE||4th February 2022|
|Last date for Registration to seats allotted in Second Round||4th February 2022|
|Final round seat allotment and Fee Payment only for special category (DEF / EXS; PH; NCC / NSS; Sports and Cultural) seats (The option entry made during the first round shall only prevail for the final round special category seat allotment).||29th January 2022 After 6:00 PM|
|Last date for registration to special category seats only allotted in Final round||4th February 2022 after 6:00 PM|
|Third and Final Round of seat allotment process (Doctoral Degree and Master’s Degree)|
|Announcement of vacancy position||5th February 2022|
|Option entry by Candidates for Third and Final Round of seat allotment, ON-LINE||7th February 2022|
|Third and Final Round of seat allotment||9th February 2022 After 6:00 PM|
|Last date for payment of admission fees by Candidates who have been allotted seats in Third and Final Round, ON-LINE||14th February 2022|
|Last date for Registration to seats allotted in the Third and Final Round||14th February 2022|
CMAFFU 2021 Application Form
CMAFFU 2021 Application Form will be released by Farm Universities of Karnataka. Candidates can apply for CMAFFU 2021 by filling the Application Form which will be released on the official site. Candidates will get admission into Masters and Doctoral Programmes. Applicants have to register and fill the application form. Next thing is to upload the documents asked, photograph, and signature in the mentioned size and format. Pay the application fee in order to complete the application form.
CMAFFU 2021 Application Fee
- CMAFFU 2021 application fee for General and OBC is Rupees Two Thousand Only (Rs.2000/-)
- CMAFFU 2021 application fee for SC/ ST/ Category-I is Rupees One Thousand Only (Rs.1000/-)
- CMAFFU 2021 application fee for Students studied in State other than Karnataka is Rupees Two Thousand Only (Rs.2000/-)
CMAFFU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Masters Degree Programmes
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum OGPA of 6.50/10.00 or its equivalent from any recognized Agricultural / Horticultural University or Deemed University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.
- In-Service Candidates Eligibility Provision has been made to admit three Farm Managers under In-Service Quota (as part-time) at UAS, Raichur (employees of UAS, Raichur only) not exceeding one seat per subject/ discipline.
Doctoral (Ph. D) Degree Programmes
- Candidates having a Masters Degree in the concerned subject or eligibility or equivalent qualification from Agricultural or Horticultural or Deemed Agricultural Universities or Institutes accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi are eligible to apply for CMAFFU 2021.
- Eligibility for In-Service Candidates will be Provision of admitting Ten Teachers / Scientists (Five from other participating Farm Universities and Five from parent Farm University) under in-service quota for each of the five Farm universities not exceeding one seat per subject or discipline in both sections.
Way To Fill CMAFFU 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official site of the Five Farm Universities of Karnataka @ pg-admission.kar.nic.in.
- Click on CMAFFU 2021 Application Form and get registered.
- Fill the CMAFFU 2021 Application Form with all requested details.
- Upload Documents of Photograph and Signature in mentioned size and Formate
- Pay the application fee and click on Submit
- Download and take the print out copies of the CMAFFU 2021 Application Form.
|CMAFFU 2021 – Important Links|
|To get CMAFFU 2021 Application Form||Click Here|
|To get CMAFFU 2021 Date||Click Here|
CMAFFU 2021 Exam Pattern
Master’s Degree Program
CMAFFU 2021 Exam will be last for 75 Minutes. Questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The exam is conducted for 100 marks.
Doctoral Degree Program
CMAFFU 2021 Exam will be last for 75 Minutes. Questions will be asked in the form of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions). The exam is conducted for 100 marks.
CMAFFU 2021 Examination Syllabus
Masters Degree Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Plant Biotechnology
- Food Science and Technology
- Plant Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Home Science/ Community Science
- Agribusiness Management
- Forestry/ Agroforestry/ Silviculture
- Agriculture Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Statistical Science
Doctoral Degree Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Agricultural Entomology
- Crop Physiology
- Agricultural Economics
- Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Extension Education,
- Agricultural Microbiology
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Genetics and
- Family Resource Management
- Processing and Food Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Plant Pathology
- Seed Science and Technology
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- Forestry and Environmental Science
- Agribusiness Management
- Fruit Science
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Textile and Apparel Designing
- Home Science Extension and Communication Management
- Forest Biology and Tree Improvement
- Silviculture and Agroforestry
- Natural Resource
- Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- Plantation, Spices, Medicinal, and Aromatic Crops
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Vegetable Science
- Plant Pathology (Hort.)
- Floriculture and Landscape Architecture
- Postharvest Technology
- Entomology (Hort.)
- Plant Biotechnology (Hort.)
- Genetics and Plant Breeding (Hort.)
CMAFFU 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who applied for CMAFFU 2021 can download the admit card from the official website of Farm Universities of Karnataka. Officials of Farm Universities of Karnataka will release the admit cards before the examination. Applicants can download the admit card by using login details. Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried for the exam. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam with admit Card. CMAFFU 2021 Admit card have to be carried for counseling also.
CMAFFU 2021 Result
All the candidates who had taken the CMAFFU 2021 can check for results on the official website. After the scorecard officials will release the rank card. Candidates are requested to take printout copies and carry them to counseling as both the documents are most important to get admission. Candidates can download the results from the official portal with the login details which were created during the registration. It is important to keep them safe until the admission process gets done.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|CMAFFU Hall Ticket|
|CMAFFU Previous Question Papers|
|CMAFFU Answer Key|
CMAFFU 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the release date of the CMAFFU 2021 Application Form?
The CMAFFU application form is released on 27th October 2021.
How to apply for the CMAFFU 2021?
Candidates can apply for the CMAFFU from the official website of Five Farm Universities of Karnataka @ pg-admission.kar.nic.in.
Who is the conducting body of CMAFFU 2021?
Five Farm Universities of Karnataka conducts CMAFFU 2021.
What is the application fee for CMAFFU 2021?
CMAFFU 2021 application fee for General and OBC is Rupees Two Thousand Only (Rs.2000/-). CMAFFU 2021 application fee for SC/ ST/ Category-I is Rupees One Thousand Only (Rs.1000/-). CMAFFU 2021 application fee for Students studied in State other than Karnataka is Rupees Two Thousand Only (Rs.2000/-)
What are the courses offered after qualifying for CMAFFU 2021?
Candidates will get Admission into Masters and Doctoral Degree Programmes after qualifying for CMAFFU 2021.