CIEAT 2022 | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility – crescent.education: The officials of the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology has announced the CIEAT Registration Process for B.Tech courses admission has been started. Hence, applicants who wish to apply for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) Exam, should submit their filled-in CIEAT Application Form 2022. As for the latest update, the CIEAT 2022 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 5th March 2022. So, without any further delay kindly check out the CIEAT Eligibility Criteria and process for submitting the CIEAT 2022 Application Form through this article and successfully apply for the CIEAT.
Further, from the following sections, you guys can know complete information about CIEAT 2022 like CIEAT Exam Pattern, CIEAT 2022 Exam Syllabus, and along with these, you can know CIEAT 2022 Schedule that is followed by the officials, CIEAT Exam Admit Card, CIEAT Result, etc. And if you wish to know more latest updates about CIEAT 2022 kindly keep following this article.
CIEAT 2022 – Details
|Conducting Body||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology|
|Name Of The Exam||Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT)|
|Admission For||B.Tech Courses|
|Starting Date Of The Application Form||Started|
|Ending Date Of The Application Form||To Be Announced|
|CIEAT Exam Date (Phase-1)||5th March 2022|
|Mode Of The Application||Online|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
CIEAT – Schedule
|Application form Start Date||Started|
|Last date to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|CIEAT 2022 Exam (Phase-1)||5th March 2022|
|Result Declaration Date||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
CIEAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed the 12th standard examination conducted by State Board/ CBSE / ISC or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
Applicant’s date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 2000.
Selection of candidates for Admission for B.Tech Programmes
Aspirants shall be selected for admission to B.Tech. Programme of all branches of study based on the merit in the qualifying examination and the marks scored in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT-2022) conducted by B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates having a valid score in JEE (Main) will be directly selected for admission.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry
Candidates who have passed a diploma in the relevant field of Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for Lateral Entry to relevant B.Tech. Programmes.
Candidates’ date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1999.
CIEAT Application Fee
Aspirants applying for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) should be paying an application fee as specified by the officials.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee by Online Payment or Demand Draft or Counter Payment.
- Payment by DD: Get a demand draft for Rs. 1000/-in favour of B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, payable at Chennai.
Steps to Apply CIEAT 2022 Exam
- First, open the official website @ crescent.education
- On the home page click on the Admission -> UG Admissions option.
- Now, check the eligibility criteria for B.Tech Admissions.
- If you are eligible & interested then click on the CIEAT 2022 Apply Now button
- Next, as a New User, click on the Register button.
- Now, go through the instructions carefully and know the fee payment details.
- And click on the I agree button.
- Next, proceed to fill in registration details and select the course preference.
- Finally, pay the application fee and check all the details before submitting them.
- If required you can download the application form for future use.
|CIEAT Registration 2022 – Important Links|
|For CIEAT Application Form 2022||Click Here (Link is active)|
|To know more details about the CIEAT||Click Here|
CIEAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Through this section, aspirants can find out details about CIEAT 2022 Exam Pattern. Check out the exam pattern and familiarize yourselves with the sections that will be there in the CIEAT Exam 2022.
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Duration of the Exam||2 hrs|
|Sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)|
|Marks Scheme||Each Question will carry 1 mark|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
Subject Wise Question Pattern
- Physics – 25 questions
- Chemistry – 25 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- Total – 100 questions
CIEAT Exam Syllabus 2022
From this section, aspirants can find out details about CIEAT 2022 Exam Syllabus according to section-wise. So check out all these and start preparing for the exam.
- Mathematics – Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Vector Algebra, Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus – Applications I, Differential Calculus – Applications II, Differential Equations, Discrete Mathematics, Groups, Probability Distributions
- Inorganic Chemistry – Atomic Structure, Periodic Classification, P – Block Elements, D – Block Elements, F – Block Elements, Coordination Compounds and Bio-Coordination Compounds, Nuclear Chemistry,
- Physical Chemistry – Solid State –II, Thermodynamics – II, Chemical Equilibrium – II, Chemical Kinetics-II, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry
- Organic Chemistry – Isomerism In Organic Chemistry, Hydroxy Derivatives, Ethers, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Biomolecules
- Physics – Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Atomic Physics, Dual Nature of Radiation And Matter–relativity, Nuclear Physics, Semiconductor Devices and their Applications, Communication Systems.
CIEAT Admit Card 2022
The officials of the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology will be releasing the CIEAT Admit Card on their official website a few days prior to the CIEAT 2022 Exam. As per the latest update, the CIEAT 2022 (Phase – I) (Online Proctored Test) is scheduled to be conducted on 5th March 2022. So, for CIEAT Exam Admit Card, you can either frequently visit the official website to get the latest update or bookmark our website to get release date information of the CIEAT Hall Ticket.
CIEAT Result 2022
The Results of the CIEAT Exam 2022 will be released by the B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology officials on their portal @ crescent.education. Admission to B.Tech courses entirely depends on the CIEAT Result status of a candidate. And in order to obtain your CIEAT Exam Result 2022, you should be providing the login credentials. More details on this will be updated once the officials release them.
Check out all the details that are provided here with regards to the CIEAT Eligibility Criteria. For more latest admission application forms to various reputed institutes/ universities kindly keep following our Exams.Freshersnow.com portal.
|You can also check|
|CIEAT Syllabus||CIEAT Previous Question Papers|
|CIEAT Admit Card|