CG PAT 2022 – vyapam.cgstate.gov.in | PAT/ PVPT Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria: Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT 2022) will be conducted to grant admissions in the Agriculture, Horticulture, and Veterinary courses offered by the various colleges, institutions affiliated with the Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. Moreover, the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board had released the Pre. Agriculture Test/ Pre. Horticulture Test/ Pre. Veterinary Polytechnic Test/ Diploma in Fisheries Science (PAT/ PVPT)- 2022 Application Form from 22nd April 2022 To 15th May 2022. Hence all the candidates who have passed Class XII and is resident of Chhattisgarh state can apply for the CG PAT 2022. So, candidates who are willing to pursue under graduation courses offered through CG PAT 2022 can proceed to apply. The facility of Error Correction in Online Application Form from 16th May 2022 To 18th May 2022.
Furthermore, the officials have announced the CG PAT/ PVPT 2022 Exam Date and Exam will be conducted on 5th June 2022 (Sunday). In the beneath section, under the steps, we have attached a link to register for the CG PAT 2022. So, suitable candidates can click on the below-attached link and read this entire page to get more stuff about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Hall Ticket, etc.,
CG PAT 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Chhattisgarh Pre. Agriculture Test/Pre. Horticulture Test/ Pre. Veterinary Polytechnic Test/ Diploma in Fisheries Science (PAT/ PVPT)- 2022|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur (CGPEB)|
|Application Start Date||22nd April 2022|
|Ending Date||15th May 2022|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams, Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Exam Date||5th June 2022 (Sunday)|
CG PAT 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||22nd April 2022|
|Last date to apply||15th May 2022|
|The facility of Error Correction in Online Application Form||16th May 2022 To 18th May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|CG PAT 2022 Exam||5th June 2022 (Sunday)|
|Release of Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Starting of Counselling||To Be Announced|
CG PAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have Indian nationality.
- Applicant should have domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh
- The age limit for applicants to the unreserved category is below 25 years as of the date of application filing.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories and female candidates, should be below 28 years of age.
- Students who have completed or those who are pursuing 12th or equivalent examination (HSC) from Chhattisgarh board or any recognized board inside India.
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as main subjects in HSC.
- The minimum aggregate percentage for the General category students must have at least 50% marks, while SC/ST/OBC/PWD and female candidates need to have gained a minimum of 45% marks in the 12th or equivalent examination inside India.
CG PAT 2022 Application Form
The CG PAT 2022 Application Form will be released on the official site. Therefore, all the candidates who are aspiring to participate in the CG PAT 2022 must fill in the following details in the Application Form.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name Of The Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Identification number
- Mobile Number
- Premises Number/ Name
- Locality (Number)
- Sub Locality
- PIN Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Landline Number or any other or contact (Optional)
- Confirmation Of Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Enter Security PIN
- Type Of Disability
- Percentage Of Disability
- Home District
- Applying For
- 1st Choice Of City
- Result Mode
- Marks Detail
- Roll Number
- 2nd Choice Of Exam City
- Pass Status
- Course/ Stream Name
- Board/ University Name
- Year Of Passing
- Institute Name & Address
- Institute Pin Code
- Enter Security PIN
CG PAT 2022 Application Fee
The following are the CG PAT previous year’s Application Fee details. However, if any changes are brought out by the officials in the Application Fee structure then we will update this section with the latest fee details.
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 200/-|
How To Appy For CG PAT 2022?
- Take a step to the official website @ vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- On the home page, under the Online Application Form click on the link that says CG PAT 2022 Application Form.
- Now get registered by entering the basic details.
- Later login to the Application Form by using the login credentials.
- Fill up the Application Form with the Personal and Educational details.
- Upload the required documents, photographs, and signatures as per the size requirement.
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee.
- Tap on the submit button.
- Save the Application Form and get the hard copy of it for further reference.
|CG PAT 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For CG PAT 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check CG PAT 2022 Notice||Click Here|
CG PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The CG PAT 2022 Exam will be conducted offline (Paper & Pen-Based).
- The exam will be of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics.
- The examination paper will consist of 200 MCQs.
- The examination will only be held in offline mode.
- CG PAT 2022 will be held in both English and Hindi languages (based on candidate selection).
- Students will have to mark only one out of four options provided for each question and mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in the CG PAT Exam.
- The time duration of 2 hours will be given to complete the CG PAT 2022 Exam.
CG PAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for the CG PAT 2022 must need to know the CG PAT 2022 Syllabus topics. The officials have not specifically released the CG PAT 2022 Syllabus Topics but the questions in the CG PAT 2022 will be given from the 11th and 12th standard subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics. So, all the candidates should start revising well on each topic of the above-mentioned subjects which will be given in the 11th and 12th curriculum.
CG PAT 2022 Admit Card
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur (CGPEB) will issue the CG PAT 2022 Hall Ticket at the official portal. Therefore, all the candidates must download the CG PAT 2022 Admit Card at the official portal as the officials did not give the provision to get the Hall Ticket through the courier or post. Candidates, also remember that while going to the CG PAT 2022 you must carry any one of the Government Id proof along with the CG PAT 2022 Admit Card.
CG PAT 2022 Result
The officials are available with CG PAT 2022 Results after a few days of successful completion of the CG PAT 2022 Exam. Therefore, candidates can check their CG PAT 2022 Result at the official site and should get and keep the printed copy of it till the completion of the Admission Procedure. Nonetheless, once the CG PAT 2022 Result will be released by the officials we will attach a direct link to this section.
If you have any queries then you can leave a comment in the below comment box. We will approach you on time. Stay connected to our website @ exams.freshersnow.com for more instant alerts on CG PAT 2022.
|★ You Can Also Check ★|
|CG PAT Syllabus||CG PAT Previous Question Papers|
|CG PAT Admit Card||CG PAT Answer Key|
|CG PAT Result||CG PAT Preparation Tips|
|Best Books for CG PAT|