CETPPMC 2021 @ pimsmmm.com | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility: Get the complete information about the CETPPMC 2021 from this page. We know that the various candidates are applying for the CETPPMC test every year as the exam draws high competition. And now many candidates are waiting for the declaration of CETPPMC 2021 Notification. So, we are here to inform you that the Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association are in the process to release the CETPPMC 2021 Admission Notice tentatively in April 2021.
Usually, the CETPPMC exam is conducted once a year, it is a State Level Entrance Examination which is held to provide Admission into clinical & dental courses like Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). However, all the suitable candidates who would like to attend the CETPPMC 2021 Exam can submit CETPPMC 2021 Registration Form by hitting on the below-provided link. As we have mentioned the official link on this page but the link will be activated once the officials are available with the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form.
- 1 CETPPMC 2021- Overview
- 2 CETPPMC 2021 Important Dates
- 3 CETPPMC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 CETPPMC 2021 Application Form
- 5 CETPPMC 2021 Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For CETPPMC 2021?
- 7 CETPPMC 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 CETPPMC 2021 Syllabus
- 9 CETPPMC 2021 Admit Card
- 10 CETPPMC 2021 Result
- 11 CETPPMC 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
CETPPMC 2021- Overview
|CETPPMC 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association|
|Name Of The Examination||CETPPMC (Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical College)|
|Date Of Written Exam||To Be Announced|
|Category||Dental Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|Application Starting Date||To Be Announced|
|Application last date||To Be Announced|
CETPPMC 2021 Important Dates
|Application form release||To Be Announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit card issue||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|CETPPMC 2021 Exam||To Be Announced|
|Result declaration||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
CETPPMC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants seeking admission to the M.B.B.S., degree course should have to complete the HSC (Academic) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to secure a minimum of 50% marks (for SC/OBC/MBC candidates- 40% marks) as aggregate in the degree course.
- Mandatory subjects: applier will have to pass with Mandatory English, Biology/ Botany & Zoology, Physics and Chemistry subjects in the degree course.
- Therefore, for all the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the maximum number of appearances (including the first appearance) permitted to pass the qualifying examination is two and one for others.
Age Limit For CETPPMC Exam
- Candidates should have completed a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of Admission.
- There is no upper age limit prescribed under the eligibility criteria.
Candidates for admission should be Resident Indian National and should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years except for those admitted against seats reserved for Non-Resident Indians (India National candidates are eligible to apply.)
CETPPMC 2021 Application Form
Candidates meeting the defined eligibility criteria can fill and submit the Application Form through online and offline mode. To submit the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form online candidates can visit the official portal or can give a click on the below-provided link. And to submit the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form offline mode the following are the ways to get the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form-
Onile mode: In this case, you need to visit the official website and can download the application form, and need to pay Rs.1050/- through Demand Draft.
In-Person: In this section, the student can purchase the application form directly from the association office and the respective college and have to pay Rs.1000/- to the cash counter.
By Post: You can obtain the application form by post or by sending a requisition along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/-and made in the favor of PLRMMDCWA (“Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical & Dental College Welfare Association”) Payable at Pondicherry.
Application Form Available In These Colleges:
Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Puducherry
Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Mahe
Sri Venkateshwara Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Puducherry
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry
CETPPMC 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates who are filling the CETPPMC 2021 On-Line Application Form will need to remit the application fees through online mode via Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or offline (demand draft by post)
- The Applicants will have to pay the amount Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for online mode and for offline mode Rs. 1050/-.
- Candidates will have to send the form (offline) along with the Demand Draft to the below-mentioned address:
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical College (CETPPMC)
Sri Venkateshwara Medical College Hospital &
Research Centre Pondicherry-Villupuram Main Road,
Ariyur, Pondicherry-605 102.
How To Apply For CETPPMC 2021?
- To apply online, visit the official website @ pimsmmm.com.
- Now click on the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form link.
- Then the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the empty columns with the respective details like personal details, educational details, etc.,
- Pay the prescribed Application Fee then tap on the submit button.
- Save and get a hard copy of the submitted Application Form for further reference.
|CETPPMC 2021- Important Link|
|To Apply for CETPPMC 2021||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated When The Officials Release)|
CETPPMC 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CETPPMC 2021 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
- No. of Papers: CETPPMC consist of 2 papers (Paper I and Paper II)
- Question Type: The question paper will be of Objective Type Questions (Paper I & Paper-II)
- Topics: Paper I – Physics and Chemistry and Paper II – Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes (for each paper)
- No. of Questions: Paper I – Physics – 50 and Chemistry – 50 and Paper II – Biology (Botany – 50 and Zoology – 50)
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for correct answers and there is no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper will be given In English language.
CETPPMC 2021 Syllabus
The Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association officials have not released the specific CETPPMC 2021 Syllabus Topics. The questions in the CETPPMC 2021 Exam majorly given from three subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Biology contains Zoology & Botany. These subjects will comprise topics from the 11th and 12th class syllabus. So, candidates should have to prepare physics, chemistry, and biology subjects of the 11th and 12th class.
CETPPMC 2021 Admit Card
After scrutinizing the CETPPMC 2021 Application Forms the officials will release the CETPPMC 2021 Admit Card for the candidates who have submitted CETPPMC 2021 Registration Forms. The CETPPMC 2021 Hall Ticket will be issued by the officials at the official portal. Thus, candidates can download the CETPPMC 2021 Admit Card by entering the login credentials at the official site. Candidates remember that the CETPPMC 2021 Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of the CETPPMC Exam. Otherwise, candidates will not be permitted to write the exam.
CETPPMC 2021 Result
The CETPPMC 2021 Result will be hosted by the Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association officials at the official site. Therefore, candidates who have attended the CETPPMC 2021 Entrance Exam can check the CETPPMC 2021 Result by entering the hall ticket number, date of birth, or aadhar number on the official page. However, candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks will be called for the counseling session.
Lets us know your queries and suggestions by dropping comments in the below comment section. We will back to you with early replies. Stay connected to @ exams.freshersnow.com for more rapid updates on CETPPMC 2021
CETPPMC 2021- Frequently Asked Questions
Is the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form released?
No, the CETPPMC 2021 Application Form is not yet released.
Where can I apply for the CETPPMC 2021?
Candidates can apply for the CETPPMC 2021 through this page or at the official portal.
What is the CETPPMC 2021 Application Fee?
Candidates should have to pay the application fees of Rs 600/- through college and DD Rs 650/- drawn in favor of “PLRMMDCWA”
What is the minimum percentage of marks required to apply for the CETPPMC 2021?
Candidates will have to secure a minimum of 50% marks (for SC/OBC/MBC candidates- 40% marks) as aggregate in the degree course.
When CETPPMC 2021 Exam will be conducted?
CETPPMC 2021 Exam will be conducted in May 2021 tentatively.
What is the upper age limit to apply for CETPPMC 2021?
There is no upper age limit prescribed under the eligibility criteria of CETPPMC 2021.
Who will conduct CETPPMC 2021?
The officials of the Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association will conduct the CETPPMC 2021.