CDAC C-CAT 2021-22 | Registrations, Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility -cdac.in: The officials of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) started inviting CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Form from 23rd December 2021 To 13th January 2022. The direct link for the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Online Registration is inserted at the end of this article. Go through the complete page and get the detailed information. Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC are done through C-DAC’s computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). And the CDAC Computerized-Common Admission Test is on 22nd & 23rd January 2022. You need to check the CDAC C-CAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for CDAC C-CAT 2021-22. So, check the provided CDAC Notification details from this page.
Latest Update: CDAC C-CAT 2022 Application Form is Released On 23rd December 2021. So, check the same information here.
- 1 CDAC C-CAT 2021-22 | Details
- 2 PG Diploma Courses Offered
- 3 CDAC C-CAT 2021 – Important Dates
- 4 CDAC C-CAT Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Common Eligibility Criteria for all the PG Diploma Courses of C-DAC
- 6 CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Fee
- 7 Steps To Submit Online CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Form
- 8 Essential Links – CDAC C-CAT 2021 Notification & Registration Form
- 9 CDAC C-CAT 2021 Admit Card
- 10 CDAC C-CAT 2021 Syllabus
- 11 CDAC C-CAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- 12 CDAC C-CAT 2021 Result
- 13 CDAC C-CAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
CDAC C-CAT 2021-22 | Details
|Name Of The Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Exam Name||CDAC Computerized-Common Admission Test (CDAC C-CAT)|
|Commonly Known As||CDAC C-CAT|
|Starting Date To Apply||23rd December 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||13th January 2022|
|Exam Dates||22nd & 23rd January 2022|
|Exam Level||National Level – PG Diploma|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
PG Diploma Courses Offered
- PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC
- PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
- PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
- PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security (PG-DITISS)
- PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
- PG Diploma in the Internet of Things (PG-DIoT)
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence (PG-DAI)
- PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
- PG Diploma in Advanced Secure Software Development (PG-DASSD)
- PG Diploma in HPC System Administration (PG-DHPCSA)
- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)
- PG Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI)
CDAC C-CAT 2021 – Important Dates
|a||Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT||23rd December 2021|
|b||Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT||13th January 2022|
|c||Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards||20th To 22nd January 2022|
|d||C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT)||22nd & 23rd January 2022|
|e||Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||4th February 2022|
|f||Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling)||4th To 10th February 2022|
|g||Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||12th February 2022|
|h||Last Date of Payment of the first installment for candidates allocated seats through the first round||18th February 2022|
|i||Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||21st February 2022|
|J||Last Date of Payment of the first installment for candidates allocated seats through the second round||24th February 2022 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|k||Payment of Caution Deposit and Online selection of course and center (2nd Counselling)||25th To 28th February 2022|
|l||Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation (based on 2nd Counselling)||1st March 2022|
|m||Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||7th March 2022|
|n||Last Date of Online Registration of Students||7th March 2022|
|o||Start of Online Diploma Courses across India||8th March 2022|
|p||End of Online Diploma Courses across India (Estimated)||30th September 2022|
CDAC C-CAT Eligibility Criteria
C-DAC’s Post Graduate Diploma courses are full-time courses of 6 months duration. The list of PG Diploma courses along with their eligibility criteria and fees is given through the below brochure. For the initial two months, all PG Diploma classes of the batch will be held in online mode. Students are required to have laptops/ PCs with a high-speed uninterrupted internet connection, webcam, and microphone to effectively participate in the course from their homes or personal places.
It is not advisable to join online classes from mobile phones. After the first two months, depending on the pandemic situation, the PG Diploma classes will be continued in physical mode at the respective training centers. All C-DAC training centers will adhere to the safety precautions issued by the government.
Common Eligibility Criteria for all the PG Diploma Courses of C-DAC
- Graduate in Engineering (10+2+4 or 10+3+3 years) in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Instrumentation.
- MSc/ MS (10+2+3+2 years) in Computer Science, IT, Electronics.
- Mathematics in 10+2 (exempted for candidates with Diploma + Engineering). In addition to the common eligibility criteria given above, candidates with the course-specific qualifications mentioned in the below-provided Brochure.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for CCAT is Rs 600/-. Candidates may note that the CCAT fee once paid is not refundable. After filling the online CCAT application form, the examination fee must be paid online. It can be paid using credit/debit cards through the payment gateway that will be opened upon clicking the ‘Online’ option of the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the application. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions/steps given on the payment gateway, and also print/keep the transaction details for their records.
Steps To Submit Online CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Form
- Open the official site of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) @ cdac.in.
- The home page of the CDAC will be displayed.
- Now, check for CDAC C-CAT 2021 section.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Over there, you can go through the Admissions section.
- And then select the PG Diploma Courses.
- Check the details and then download the CDAC Notification 2021.
- If you are eligible, then click the New Register button.
- Fill all the details and then upload the required documents.
- After that pay the fee and then submit the CDAC C-CAT Application Form 2021.
- Make sure that, you have to check whether you are submitting the form before the last date.
Essential Links – CDAC C-CAT 2021 Notification & Registration Form
|CDAC C-CAT 2021 Important Links|
|Check Official CDAC C-CAT Admission Booklet 2022 PDF||Click Here|
|Register Online For CDAC CAT 2022||Click Here – Available Now|
|To Check CDAC C-CAT 2022 Details||Click Here|
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Admit Card
The CDAC C-CAT 2021 Exam will be conducted on the official site. So, all the candidates who have applied for the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Exam can download their CDAC C-CAT 2021 Admit Card as it is released. For the sake of all the candidates, we have provided the direct download link below. So, candidates can download it through the direct link attached below.
Download CDAC C-CAT Admit Card Here
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Syllabus
In CDAC C-CAT 2021 Exam, there are 3 sections. Section A consists of English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning. And Section B will be on Computer Fundamentals, C Programming, Data Structures, Data Communication & Networking, Object-Oriented Programming Concepts, Operating Systems. Further, Section C have the topics of Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors. So, download the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Syllabus PDF through the link provided below.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Every section in C-CAT will have 50 objective-type questions. Each question will have four choices as possible answers of which only one will be correct. There will be +3 (plus three) marks for each correct answer, -1 (minus one) for each wrong answer, and 0 (zero) marks for each un-attempted question. The maximum mark a candidate can obtain in any one section of CCAT is 150.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 Result
The ranks for the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Exam will be released on 25th January 2021. Candidates who appear for the test can know the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Result through the link attached below or through the official site @ cdac.in.
Candidates can apply now for CDAC C-CAT Notification 2021 with the help of the above-provided link. Keep visiting our exams.freshersnow.Com page to get the latest information and updates.
CDAC C-CAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CDAC C-CAT 2021?
To apply for the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Exam, you have to visit the official site @ cdac.in or FreshersNow.Com.
When was the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Registration started?
The CDAC C-CAT 2021 Registration will start on 23rd December 2021.
What is the closing date to submit the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Form?
The last date to submit the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Form is 13th January 2022.
What is the CDAC C-CAT 2021 Application Fee?
The application fee for CDAC C-CAT Exam is Rs. 600.