BITSAT 2022 | Application Form (Extended Till 12th June), Exam Date Revised, Eligibility – www.bitsadmission.com: Hello Applicants!! we are here with wonderful news for you guys. The BITS Pilani officials have just announced on 14th March 2022 that BITSAT 2022 Application form Process for BITS Admission Test 2022 has been started. Candidates who are desiring to get admission in Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus, and Hyderabad Campus should check out their BITSAT Eligibility Criteria and know the BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates and then proceed for filling the BITSAT Application Form 2022 and submitting it. And to make the applying process easy for you, we have given BITSAT 2022 Apply Online process clearly, kindly follow it and submit the application forms before
10th June 2022 12th June 2022.
Further, from the following sections, aspirants can check out full details about the BITSAT like BITSAT Exam Pattern, BITSAT Syllabus, BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates, BITSAT Application Fee. We assure you that this article acts as one destination to get all the details related to the BITSAT 2022 Exam. So, ensure you guys keep following this post for further updates.
- 1 BITSAT 2022 – Details
- 2 BITSAT 2022 – Important Schedule
- 3 Programmes List to Which Admission will be Made through BITSAT 2022
- 4 BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
- 5 BITS Admission Test 2022 – Application Fee
- 6 BITSAT Application Process
- 7 How to Apply Online for BITSAT 2022 Exam?
- 8 BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
- 9 BITSAT Syllabus
- 10 BITS Admission Test Admit Card
- 11 BITSAT Result 2022
BITSAT 2022 – Details
|BITS Admission Test 2022|
|Name of the Organization||BITS Pilani|
|Name of the Exam||BITSAT 2022|
|Admission Into||Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus, and Hyderabad Campus|
|Application Starting Date||14th March 2022|
|Application Last Date for Session 1 or both the sessions||12th June 2022|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams, Education Entrance Exams|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates||
BITSAT 2022 – Important Schedule
|Start of application form||14th March 2022 (Monday)|
|Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2022 for Session-I or Both the sessions||12th June 2022|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||8th (Wednesday) to 12th (Sunday) June 2022|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||14th June 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot.||17th June (Friday) 2022 to 22nd June (Wednesday), 2022|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions (for session 1)||25th June (Saturday) to till the exam date|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-I||2nd July 2022 (Saturday) to 9th July 2022 (Saturday)|
|The application window to apply for BITSAT-2022 Session-II||4th July 2022 (Monday) to 20th July 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||23rd July 2022 (Saturday)|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot.||26th July 2022 (Tuesday) to 30th July 2022 (Saturday)|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions (for session 1)||31st July (Sunday) till exam date|
|BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-II||3rd August 2022 (Wednesday) To 7th August 2022 (Sunday|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||15th July 2022 (Friday) to 31st August 2022 (Wednesday)|
|Editing of Preferences Application form||1st September (Thursday) to 5th September 2022 (Monday)|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement after Iteration I||8th September 2022 (Thursday)|
Programmes List to Which Admission will be Made through BITSAT 2022
- At BITS Pilani – Pilani Campus:
B.E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation,
Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
M.Sc.*: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and
M.Sc.: General Studies.
- At BITS Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
B.E.: Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, and Electronics,
Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
M.Sc.*: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, and Physics.
- At BITS Pilani – Hyderabad Campus:
B.E.: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, and Electronics,
Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
M.Sc.*: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, and Physics
For * – The candidates who join in M.Sc. programme are eligible to apply for a dual degree in Engineering at BITS Pilani after completion of the first year. This assignment is made by competition on their performance at BITS at the end of the first year.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for aspirants who wish to apply for the BITSAT 2022 Exam. They should be satisfying the below-provided eligibility without fail.
For all Programmes except B.Pharm
Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
For Admission to B.Pharm
Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of the 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Only Students who are appearing for the 12th examination in 2022 or who have passed the 12th Examination in 2021 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2022 test
BITS Admission Test 2022 – Application Fee
|Session Name||Indian & Nepal Centers||Dubai Center|
|Only 1st Session||For Male – Rs.3400/-, For Female – Rs.2900/-||For Male – Rs.7000/-, For Female – Rs.7000/-|
|Both 1st & 2nd Session||For Male – Rs.5400/-, For Female – Rs.4400/-||For Male – Rs.9000/-, For Female – Rs.9000/-|
BITSAT Application Process
How to Apply Online for BITSAT 2022 Exam?
- Candidates should open the official website first @ www.bitsadmission.com
- Then BITS Pilani home page will be opened.
- Now, press the Click Here to apply for BITSAT 2022.
- Then a new tab will be opened.
- There, click on the download link for BITSAT Brochure.
- Now, go through it to check your eligibility criteria.
- Further, if in case you are eligible, check the application fee you need to pay and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then, proceed to click on the “Allow me to Apply Online” button.
- And next click on the New Registration option.
- Now, fill in all the details carefully, and finally after paying and uploading the images, kindly once verify your details before submitting them.
- At last, take a printout of the BITSAT Application Form for future use.
|BITSAT 2022 Apply Online – Important Links|
|For BITSAT 2022 Application form||Click Here (Link is Active)|
|To know more information about the ‘BITS Admission Test – 2022’||Click Here|
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
- Total Duration of BITSAT 2022 Exam – 3 Hours (Without Break)
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme – Correct Answer (3 Marks), Wrong Answer (-1 mark)
- Total Questions – 130 Questions.
|Section||Subject Name||No of Questions|
|Part 3||(a) English Proficiency, (b) Logical Reasoning||
|Part 4||Mathematics/ Biology (For B. Pharm)||40|
The Officials of BITS Pilani have mentioned that BITSAT 2022 Exam will be conducted based on the syllabus of NCERT syllabus for the 11th and 12th classes. Further, the Candidates may refer to the NCERT textbooks for the contents. Moreover, the officials have specified that a sample test demonstrating BITSAT 2022 will be presented on the official website for registered candidates. You can make use of that sample test & practice n number of times. More details about the Syllabus for BITSAT are presented in the annexure attached to the brochure, so make sure you check it at your convenience.
BITS Admission Test Admit Card
The BITS Pilani officials have mentioned that BITSAT Hall Ticket for Session 1 will be made available from 4th June 2022. Candidates who will be attending the BITS Admission Test 2022 for Session 1 from 20th to 26th June 2022 can download the BITSAT Admit Card from 4th June 2022 to the exam date. In order to instantly get your hands on the BITSAT Exam Hall Ticket kindly stay tuned to the official website or we will inform you guys about the availability easily.
BITSAT Result 2022
The BITSAT Result Iteration 1 for admission will be announced by the BITS Pilani officials on 8th August 2022. More details about the Iteration 1 will be announced subsequently on the official website. Further, it is mentioned by the officials that after the completion of the test, the computer will announce the result, the aspirants can check their score from the exam hall itself. And the candidates can also check their scores from the official website the next day of their test date.
We hope this article has given you guys complete details about the BITSAT 2022 & its exam dates. For more latest updates regarding the BITSAT Exam 2022 kindly stay tuned to this article on our Exams.Freshersnow.com website.
|You Can Also Check|
|BITSAT Syllabus||BITSAT Previous Question Papers|
|Best Books for BITSAT||How to Prepare for BITSAT?|
|BITSAT Admit Card||BITSAT Answer Key|