BITS Pilani MBA 2022 | BAAT Application Form (Extended), Exam Date, Eligibility – bitsadmission.com: Hey! Are you in a search to know the particulars regarding the BITS Pilani MBA 2022? If yes, then check out this article. The application process for the BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2022 is started and the last date to apply for BITS Pilani MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2022 is
21st February 2022 28th February 2022. Hence, in order to know your BITS Pilani MBA 2022 Eligibility, we suggest the candidates give a look at the overall article. Deadline to edit submitted applications to incorporate corrections from 4th March 2022 To 6th March 2022.
Moreover, by referring to the sections below on this page, you will get to know how to fill out the BITS Pilani MBA Application Form. Also, we have attached the BAAT Application Form Link at the end of this page. And if you find all the details here useful with respect to BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2022, we suggest you stay in touch with us @ exams.freshersnow.com for more information.
- 1 BITS Pilani MBA 2022 – Overview
- 2 BITS Pilani MBA 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 Highlights of the MBA in Business Analytics Programme:
- 4 BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Documents Required for BITS Pilani MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2022
- 6 BITS Pilani MBA Admission Application Fee
- 7 Process to fill BITS Pilani MBA Application From
- 8 BITS Pilani MBA Application Link
- 9 BITS Pilani MBA BAAT Entrance Exam Pattern
- 10 BITS Pilani MBA BAAT 2022 Syllabus
- 11 BITS Pilani MBA 2022 Admit Card
- 12 BITS Pilani MBA 2022 Result
BITS Pilani MBA 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||BITS Pilani|
|Name Of The Examination||Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT)|
|Apply Online From||Started|
|Last Date for online submission of the application||28th February 2022|
|Date of Business Analytics Aptitude Test Date||8th April 2022|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams|
BITS Pilani MBA 2022 – Important Dates
|Start of application form||3rd December 2021|
|Deadline for online submission of the application||28th February 2022|
|Deadline to edit submitted applications to incorporate corrections||4th to 6th March 2022|
|Release of admit card for Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT)||23rd March 2022|
|Date of Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT)||8th April 2022|
|Second Round (GD/PI WAT/ Extempore etc)||Online|
|Announcement of First List and Waitlist||To be announced|
|Announcement of the waitlist (s)||To be announced|
|Submission of fees by candidates||To be announced|
|Start of preparatory course||To be announced|
|Date for Online/ Offline Reporting (depending on the pandemic situation)||To be announced|
|Date for the start of the Programme||To be announced|
Highlights of the MBA in Business Analytics Programme:
- Management education at BITS Pilani brings cutting-edge thinking and best learning practices with MBA in Business Analytics
- Three semesters of rigorous on-campus training coupled with an option of either six months’ exposure to the industry through a structured and evaluative paid internship (Practice School) or dissertation makes this program unique. In Practice School, students work on real-time projects in reputed companies with the possibility of getting a pre-placement offer on its completion
- Hands-on laboratory sessions and innovative teaching pedagogies to aid classroom teaching
- Certification programs/ training workshops will be organized for improving necessary skills related to business analytics
- Continuous interaction with leading experts from the industry
- Possibility of international immersion
- Legendary alumni network of BITS Pilani for mentorship
- Substantial financial assistance through a teaching assistantship
BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- BTech/ BE/ BPharma/ BArch/ MCA/ MSc/ First Degree of BITS Pilani or equivalent, with minimum 60% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in the Qualifying Degree
- Students who are in the final year of their Qualifying Degree program are also eligible to apply, provided they can submit the original copies of the results till 1st October 2022, and fulfill other criteria.
- The applicant should have taken mathematics/ statistics as a subject in 12th standard with at least 60% marks in either of these subjects
- Equivalence of First Degree of BITS Pilani for consideration of ‘Qualifying Degree’ will be determined by an expert committee
Documents Required for BITS Pilani MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2022
- Passport-size photograph
- Signature if the candidate
- Photo identity proof
- Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets
- UG certificate and mark sheets
- PG certificate and mark sheets
- Professional degree marks sheets and certificates (if any)
BITS Pilani MBA Admission Application Fee
The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 3,300/- as BITS Pilani MBA Application Fee.
Process to fill BITS Pilani MBA Application From
- Visit the official website of BITS Pilani @ bitsadmission.com
- Firstly, register yourself by giving your particulars
- Once you were done with registration log in with your details
- Fill in the application form, and upload the documents
- Proceed with the payment of the fee and submit the application
- Finally, take a printout of the application and keep it for later references
BITS Pilani MBA Application Link
|BITS Pilani MBA 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply for BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2022||Click Here (Link is active now)|
|To know more about BITS Pilani MBA in Business Analytics Admission 2022||Click Here|
BITS Pilani MBA BAAT Entrance Exam Pattern
BITS Pilani MBA BAAT question paper consists of 2 parts, they are Management Aptitude Section and Analytics Aptitude. The type of question paper is multiple choice. The duration for Management Aptitude Section exam is 2 hours and for Analytics Aptitude Section is 1 hour.
BITS Pilani MBA BAAT 2022 Syllabus
Check this section and know what are the topics that are covered in BITS Pilani MBA BAAT.
- Management Aptitude Section: Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and Graphs. Quantitative Aptitude.
- Analytics Aptitude Section: Matrices; Linear Algebra; Coordinate geometry in two dimensions, Basic Differential, and Integral Calculus; Numerical Analysis; Probability and combination; Fundamental Programming Concepts; Basic Data Structures (arrays, lists, stacks, and queues); Boolean Algebra.
BITS Pilani MBA 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT) will be out on 23rd March 2022. Hence, to download the admit card, the candidates were needed to visit the official website of the BITS Pilani. However, we are here for the candidates to let them know soon after the release of the admit card on the official website.
BITS Pilani MBA 2022 Result
After completion of the Business Analytics Aptitude Test (BAAT), the candidates would be waiting for the release of the BITS Pilani MBA 2022 Result. Whereas, the result will be made available in online mode only. The candidates must keep a copy of their results safe until the admission is completed.
Stay in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to get more updates from our page pertaining to BITS Pilani MBA 2022.