BIT Mesra MCA 2021 @ bitmesra.ac.in | Application Form (Extended Till 10th June 2021), Exam Date, Eligibility: The officials of Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi released BIT MCA Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form. And the BIT MCA 2021 Application Form will be available till 10th June 2021. Further, the BIT MCA Entrance Exam 2021 to be held on 27th June 2021. So, aspirants who want to get Admissions into Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi MCA Course can check the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Eligibility, Application Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern details in the below sections. Also, the direct link to apply for the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam is given at the end of the page.
New Update: BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Admit Card is Released. So, check the same information here.
Also Check: BIT Mesra MCA Admit Card
- 1 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 – Overview
- 2 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Eligibility
- 3 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Application Fee
- 4 Steps To Apply For BIT Mesra MCA 2021
- 5 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Admit Card
- 6 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Syllabus
- 7 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam Pattern
- 8 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Result
- 9 BIT Mesra MCA 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi|
|Name Of The Examination||BIT MCA Entrance Exam|
|Filling of Online Form Started On||Started|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10th June 2021|
|Category||Computer Entrance Exams|
|Date of Entrance Exam||27th June 2021|
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
- Candidates must have one of the following qualifications:
a) Bachelor of Computer Applications OR
b) B.Sc. in Computer Science OR
c) B.Sc. in Information Technology OR
d) B.Sc. in Computer Applications
- Candidates with the above-mentioned qualifications (item-3) must have a minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PwD) marks in average in graduation marks to be computed as average of marks obtained in all subjects in which the candidate has appeared.
- Candidates with B.Sc. Honours must have a minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks on average in their Honours subject.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s Program in 2021 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 4 or 5 above) based on the latest available grades/ marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of reporting for the verification of documents cum admission such an applicant must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
a) by 30 June 2021, (s)/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
b) (s)/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item (4 or 5) above), based on latest available grades / marks.
- Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item (4 or 5) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31 October 2021. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programs are eligible only if (a) the programs are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks in average calculated as per item (4 or 5) above. They must carry an original copy of the pass certificate, mark sheets of qualifying examination, and proof of Institute recognized by the DEC-IGNOU along with their application during admission. [Appearing candidates in distance learning programs, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply].
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Application Fee
Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link
available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ ST candidates) through ICICI payment Gateway (candidates may use net banking/ debit card/ credit card of any nationalized bank) till the last date of the application process. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Steps To Apply For BIT Mesra MCA 2021
- Move on to the official site @ bitmesra.ac.in
- Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi home page will be opened on the screen.
- Once the home page is opened check on to the Admission Notification section which is scrolling.
- Click on MCA 2021 – Admission Notification.
- Then a new page with an application link will be opened.
- Click on it.
- Enter the valid details asked and click on submit button.
|BIT Mesra MCA 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply For BIT Mesra MCA 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Information Brochure||Click Here|
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Admit Card
Admit card is issued only to the candidates whose online applications are submitted
successfully within the stipulated time. Candidates will be allotted a Test Center, date, and time slot for the Test, as above. The Institute will try to allot the Test Center and date as per candidates’ preference as far as possible. However, the Institute reserves the right to shift candidates to an alternative Test Center/date, based on the number of candidates for a given Test Center / Test Center capacity.
Download BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Admit Card Here
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Syllabus
Mathematics, Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English are the main topics to be prepared for the BIT MCA Entrance Exam.
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam Pattern
The MCA 2021 Online Entrance Test shall comprise 120 questions to be answered in
2 hours. Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices out of which only one is correct. A candidate must select only the correct answer to score full marks. For each correct answer, a candidate will earn 4 marks. For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. If a question has not been attempted no credit will be given.
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Result
Once the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Result is available we will update here. So, keep checking and get the direct link of the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Result.
To have more updates about the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam keep following our website Exams.FreshersNow.Com.
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Application Form Released?
Yes, the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Application Form is released.
What is the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam Date?
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam to be held on 27th June 2021.
What is the BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Application fee?
BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Application Fee is Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- .
Can I apply for BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam Offline?
No, aspirants can apply for BIT Mesra MCA 2021 Exam in Online Mode.