Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 | Registration, Spot Round Schedule (Out), Seat Allotment: Candidates who want to know the information on the Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 can check this article. The higher authorities of the Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga have released the Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 2nd Round Counselling Schedule in online mode on the official site. And the publication of the spot list is on 27th October 2021. From the below sections, candidates can get more information about Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Process 2021, Bihar and B.Ed CET Seat Allotment 2021, and steps to download the Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2021 Notification. The exact link of the Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 Schedule is given at the end of this article.
New Update: Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 Spot Round Schedule is Announced. Check the same information here.
- 1 Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 – Overview
- 2 Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Spot Round Counselling – Schedule
- 3 Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Process 2021
- 4 Second Step: To complete the application Form
- 5 Bihar B.Ed CET Seat Allotment 2021
- 6 List of B.Ed Colleges Under Universities of Bihar
- 7 Steps To Apply Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021
Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 – Overview
|Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 | Registration, Schedule, Seat Allotment|
|Name Of The Organization||Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga|
|Name Of Examination||Combined Entrance Test For B.Ed|
|Counselling Registration Status||Started|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Spot Round Counselling – Schedule
|1||Display of Vacancy||4th November 2021|
|2||Registration||15th November 2021 To 16th November 2021|
|2||Paper verification and Admission
(at concerned College)
|15th November 2021 To 18th November 2021|
Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Process 2021
First Step: Online Registration
- As a first time user, applicants have to create the user by clicking on the Registration for New User Account link. It will open the Create User Page.
- Create User. Under the Create User page, all fields are mandatory to be filled which are indicated by asterisk (*) mark.
- Applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in 10th Board Certificate.
- Applicants who do not have a valid Email ID must create an Email ID before creating new account. The applicant must also ensure that the Email ID and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference.
- For confirmation separate OTPs will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID. Use the corresponding OTPs to confirm the creation of new user account.
- Before filing the application form, keep scanned copy of your passport size Photograph and Signature ready with you. Size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be between 20 to 50 kb and format should be JPG. Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature and proceed to fill the Form
- Login with the given credentials and change the password for future usage.
- Fill the application form carefully. If you have made a payment while filling the application form by making an incorrect entry in Gender, Domicile and Category, then those entries cannot be rectified. In such circumstances, your application form will be considered rejected and you will have to fill a new application form to appear in the entrance test.
Second Step: To complete the application Form
- Registration, Online Application Form: After successful Registration, candidates are required to fill Online Application Form.
- Personal Details: Candidates have to enter their name (both in Hindi and English), Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Domicile etc. in it. All entries should be made carefully.
- Generic Section: Candidates have to mention details of any identity proof like Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License/ Passport Number.
- Address Section: Candidates have to fill up Present Address and Permanent Address in Address Section.
- Educational Qualification Section: Here, candidates have to mention marks obtained and full marks Matriculation, Graduation, Post-Graduation and others (if any) and have to upload a self-attested copy of those Marks Sheets also.
- Choose Examination Centre: Here candidates are required to choose the name of the three cities from among the name of the cities given. An examination center keep in mind that mere selection of a city does not ensure that you will get that center. In case of non-availability of seat, the Nodal University may not allot any examination center in a particular city/institution
- Declaration: Before finishing, check the box given the Declaration and then click the Submit button. With this your application form completes. After that, the Payment Gateway Window will open.
Third Step: Payment of Fee and Taking Print-Out of the application Form.
- After completion of the application form, the Payment Window for fee payment will open.
- Before paying the fee, if you want to make any change in the entries of the form, you may edit it by clicking the Preview Button.
- You can not make any editing work after payment of the fee.
- Payment wallet/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking Satisfying with all the entries made in the Application Form, Click the PAY Button and make payment of the prescribed fee through Payment Wallet/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- After making the payment your full Application Form will displayed on the screen. Print a copy of its and keep it safe with yourself. You need not send it anywhere.
Bihar B.Ed CET Seat Allotment 2021
Seat allotment for admission to various Professional Courses for the year 2021, will be based on the documents/ certificates produced by the eligible candidates. Eligibility of candidate for consideration of seat allotment totally depends on the production of all supporting documents at the time of verification which inter leads to the correctness of data of candidates.
List of B.Ed Colleges Under Universities of Bihar
Here is the list of colleges under the Universities of Bihar. Aspirants can opt for any one of the colleges at their convenience.
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodhgaya
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Patna University, Patna
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
Steps To Apply Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021
- All the candidates should visit the official site @ bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
- Then the Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar (LNMU) Home Page appears on the screen.
- There the candidates can find the Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 link.
- When the link is found, click on that and the new page gets opened.
- Now, aspirants are suggested to fill out all the particulars in the arranged fields.
- Make the payment and fill and lock the choices.
- Before submitting, make sure that the entered details are correct or not.
- At last, we suggest all the candidates download the form and fee receipt for future usage.
|Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply for Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021||Click Here|
|Check Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021 Information Brochure
|To Check Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Schedule 2021
Keep visiting our hub @ Exams.FreshersNow.Com to get more latest updates on the Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling 2021.