ATMA 2021 @ atmaaims.com | May Session Result (Released), July Session Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Aims Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) every year to offer admission to MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, and MCA programs. The higher authority of AIMS started accepting ATMA 2021 July Session Registrations from 26th April 2021. And the authorities also announced the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) 2021 Date which is 30th July 2021. So, aspirants who want to get admissions into the given courses must check the ATMA 2021 Eligibility, Application Fee details provided in the below sections and apply through the link shared below.
New Update: ATMA 2021 May Session Result is Released. So, check the same information from here.
- 1 ATMA 2021 – Important Details
- 2 Important Dates – ATMA 2021 (July Session)
- 3 ATMA 2021 Eligibility
- 4 Required Documents For ATMA 2021 Registration
- 5 ATMA 2021 Application Fee
- 6 How To Apply For ATMA 2021?
- 7 ATMA 2021 Admit Card
- 8 ATMA 2021 Syllabus
- 9 ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
- 10 ATMA 2021 Result
- 11 ATMA 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
ATMA 2021 – Important Details
|Name Of The Exam||AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA)|
|Name Of The Organization||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Commencement Of Registration||Started On 1st July 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||17th July 2021|
|Type of the Test||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exams, Computers Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||25th July 2021|
|You Can Also Check|
|ATMA Admit Card|
Important Dates – ATMA 2021 (July Session)
|Commencement of Registration||1st June 2021|
|Closing of Payment gateway||17th July 2021|
|Closure of Registration||18th July 2021|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||20th July 2021|
|Admit Card||21st July 2021|
|Exam Date||25th July 2021|
|Result||30th July 2021|
ATMA 2021 Eligibility
To apply for AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) aspirants must be an Indian citizens. And the qualification is that they must have passed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute or university. The Marks criteria of the candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. And also the aspirants from the final year of graduation can also apply for AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA).
Required Documents For ATMA 2021 Registration
- Copy of passport-size photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Copies of mark sheets of 10th, 12th Classes and Graduation.
- Sponsored candidates are required to upload a sponsoring certificate.
- Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking Application Fee details.
- Copy of latest OBC (Non-creamy)/ SC/ ST/ DAP category certificate as applicable.
ATMA 2021 Application Fee
Application fee: Rs.1500/. Mode of Payment: There is only one option available to the candidates for making Payment, i.e., through debit/ credit card (Payment Gateway).
How To Apply For ATMA 2021?
Aspirants who are in search of the process to apply for ATMA MAT 2021 can go through the below-given steps.
- Visit the official site @ aims.org.in
- The Association of Indian Management Schools page will be opened.
- Then check for the Latest News section which is visible on the screen.
- Then click on the ATMA 2021 Registration Link.
- The candidate should fill ONLY his/her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth in the Online Fee Payment form. (Important: You should write the correct Email ID and Date of Birth).
- After successful registration for the test, the candidate should take one printout of the filled-in Application (Registration Form). You will receive an autogenerated mail to your email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- Then login into the account and fill the Application Form.
- And then proceed with Fee Payment.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Then keep safe the reference number for future use.
|ATMA 2021 Important Links|
|ATMA 2021 Application Form||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|ATMA 2021 Information Brochure||Click Here|
ATMA 2021 Admit Card
Every aspirant who applies for the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) must have the Admit Card to appear for the exam. And the ATMA 2021 Admit Card will be released on 21st July 2021. And the AIMS Test For Management Admissions (ATMA) 2021 is on 25th July 2021.
ATMA 2021 Syllabus
ATMA 2021 Syllabus for all the aspirants who applied is available here. The main topics which are given under ATMA 2021 Syllabus are Analytic Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability. So get a clear picture of the ATMA 2021 Syllabus aspirants can visit the official site.
ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern helps the aspirants to specify the number of questions asked along with the time duration. Well, the ATMA 2021 exam is having a total of 180 Questions with 6 Sections. And the total time duration for the exam is 3 hrs. And the Exam is Online CBT Mode. Moreover, 0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
ATMA 2021 Result
The officials of the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) released the ATMA 2021 Result July Session on 5th July 2021. As of now, May Session Result is released. And aspirants can check the ATMA 2021 Result with the help of the link shared here. And the ATMA 2021 Result through login mode.
Download ATMA Result 2021 Here
Bookmark our website exams.freshersnow.com to know more instant updates about ATMA 2021 by pressing CTRL+D.
ATMA 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will ATMA 2021 Registrations be started?
ATMA 2021 Registrations were started from 1st June 2021.
What is the ATMA 2021 Application Fee?
ATMA 2021 Application Fee is 1500/-.
What is the official portal to apply for ATMA 2021?
The official portal to apply for ATMA 2021 is atmaaims.com.
What is the last date for ATMA 2021 Fee Payment?
The last date for ATMA 2021 Fee Payment is 17th July 2021.