ATIT 2022 – ifheindia.org | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Are you in search of ATIT 2022? If yes then you are at the right destination. Check this article, and get the data ATIT Application Form 2022. The officials of IcfaiTech, Hyderabad have started the Registration Process, and it ends on the 12th June 2022. In addition to this, the board members of IcfaiTech, Hyderabad have planned to conduct the exam on Admission Test for ICFAI Technology from 13th June 2022 To 25th June 2022. Moreover, from the below sections, you will also get the data on important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, admit cards, results, syllabus, admit cards, application fee, and the steps to apply for the Admission Test for ICFAI Technology Application.
ATIT 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||IcfaiTech, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Technology|
|Last Date||12th June 2022|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Education Entrance Exams, Science Entrance Exams|
|Courses offered||To provide admissions into B.Sc, B.Tech courses|
|Exam Date||13th June 2022 To 25th June 2022|
ATIT 2022 – Important Dates
|Last date for receipt of the completed Application form||12th June 2022|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2022||12th June 2022|
|Computer-Based ATIT 2022||13th -25th June 2022|
|Declaration of results and Provisional admission letters to selected and waitlisted candidates||27th – 28th June 2022|
|Last date for the payment of the admission fee of 20,000 on or before 5 pm||6th July 2022|
|Reporting for Admissions||15th July 2022|
|Immersion Program||18th – 27th July 2022|
|Campus familiarization||28th -30th July 2022|
|Rest Day||31st July 2022|
|Registration||1st August 2022|
ATIT Eligibility Criteria
- For B.Sc.: Pass with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- For B.Tech: Pass with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in Class XII with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as subjects.
- Class XII (or its equivalent) students awaiting their final examinations results may also apply.
- For Diploma/Polytechnic students with 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible for the Advanced Standing Admissions (Lateral Entry) in the second year of respective discipline of B. Tech Program.
ATIT Application Fee 2022
ATIT Application Fee 2021 is Rs. 500/- for all the categories. The application fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards. And the application fee is nonrefundable. All the aspirants can also pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
Steps To Apply For ATIT B.Sc, B.Tech 2022
- Visit the official site @ ifheindia.org.
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- At the top of the page, candidates can see the Apply Now button.
- Click on that button.
- Fill in the details in the required fields.
- And upload the required documents, and pay the fee through online mode or demand draft.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- And at last, make a Hard Copy of it for further usage.
|ATIT 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For ATIT 2022 Exam||Click Here (Available Now)|
ATIT Exam Pattern 2022
ATIT Syllabus 2022
The ATIT 2022 Syllabus consists of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Logical Reasoning. Moreover, we will provide the direct link to check and download the ATIT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 PDF. So, keep on checking our website and get more latest updates about the ATIT 2022 Syllabus.
ATIT Admit Card 2022
Candidates can get the information regarding the ATIT Admit Card 2022. The higher officials of the IcfaiTech, Hyderabad will release the Admit Card on the official site @ ifheindia.org.
ATIT Result 2022
The ATIT Result 2022 will be announced by the officials of IcfaiTech, Hyderabad. Applicants can check the IcfaiTech, Hyderabad result by entering the credentials.
Keep in touch with us @ Exams.Freshersnow.com to get more details on the ATIT Application Form 2022.
|You Can Also Check|
|ATIT Syllabus||ATIT Previous Question Papers|