Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022 | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: From this section, applicants can get complete information regarding the Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022. The higher officials of Ashoka University have released the Application form for Admission in MA Economics from 1st December 2021 To 31st March 2022. And the board members are also planning to conduct the Entrance Examination on 1st May 2022. To get apply for the Ashoka University MA Economics Admissions 2022, candidates must have passed the eligibility criteria. From the below sections, applicants will also get the information regarding the AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 like fee structure, admission process, schedule, syllabus, steps to register, and etc.
- 1 Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022 – Details
- 2 Ashoka University MA Economics Admissions 2022 – Schedule
- 3 AU PG Eligibility
- 4 Ashoka University PG Admission Process
- 5 Steps To Register For Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022
- 6 Ashoka University MA Economics Exam Pattern
- 7 AU PG Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
- 8 Ashoka University MA Economics Exam Admit Card 2022
- 9 AU PG Entrance Exam Result 2022
- 10 AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 – Frequently Asked Question
Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022 – Details
|Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022 | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Name Of The Organization||Ashoka University, Haryana|
|Name Of The Examination||Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022|
|Application Form release date||Started|
|Last Date For Application Form||31st March 2022|
|Category||Arts Entrance Exams|
|Date Of Computer-based examination||1st May 2022|
Ashoka University MA Economics Admissions 2022 – Schedule
|Application Forms Open||1st December 2021|
|Application Submission Deadline||31st March 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Entrance Examination||1st May 2022|
|Announcement of Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Decision Notification||3rd June 2022|
AU PG Eligibility
- Candidates who wish to apply for the MA in Economics program need a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- An undergraduate degree in Economics is not a prerequisite for entry to the program Ashoka University graduates of the Economics major or the interdisciplinary Economics and Finance major, a CGPA of 3.6 and above will make them eligible for direct admission.
- They will only be required to submit the application form.
- If a final year student of Ashoka University is absolutely sure that given their academic performance till the fifth semester, their aggregate CGPA after completion of the sixth semester will be 3.6 or above, then they, at their own risk, may choose not to sit for the entrance examination.
Ashoka University PG Admission Process
Candidates who are interested in applying for the MA in Economics program are required to fill in an application form online through the website. An applicant cannot submit more than one form in one admissions cycle.
There is no fee to start an application, however, there is a non-refundable fee of INR 1,000 that is charged at the time of submitting the application form.
Once the application form is submitted, there are two stages in the admissions process:
- Stage 1: All candidates are required to appear for an online Entrance Examination
- Stage 2: If the candidate passes the entrance examination, they will be invited for an online Interview Round. The Interview Round is to gauge the candidate’s suitability for the program and to Ashoka University’s academic rigor.
Note: Applicants are responsible for ensuring access to good internet connectivity for both of the processes. Please note that only those candidates who pass the entrance examination and clear the interview round will receive a Firm Offer of Admission.
|Component||First Year (AY 2022-2023)||Second Year (AY 2023-2024)|
|Residence Cost (Opt-In)||170,000||179,000|
- Ashoka University provides Residence and Meal facilities on Campus, on an optional basis. If you opt for On-Campus Residence & Meal Facilities, the annual Residence Cost is INR 170,000 and the annual minimum Meal Cost is INR 35,000. Meal consumption over INR 35,000 will be charged on actuals.
- Half of Semester 1 Tuition Fees at the time of acceptance of Offer of Admission.
- Refundable Security Deposit of INR 20,000 and Meal Cost Security Deposit of INR 25,000 (if opted-in for Residence) at the time of acceptance of Offer of Admission. This will be fully refunded at the time of graduation from Ashoka University or at the time of withdrawal of admission from the program.
More information about the fee
- The costs mentioned are calculated in Indian Rupee (INR)
- Meals: A minimum amount of INR 17,500 toward meals and dining facilities will be charged at the end of each semester (the minimum amount for one year is INR 35,000)
- The annual fee is subject to revision in consonance with inflation. In the last three years, our fee has gone up by approximately 5% to 8% annually. However, this percentage is not fixed and is subject to change
- Services such as books, printing, photocopies, stationery, etc. will be charged on actuals
- The Residence Cost component includes room and utilities, water and electricity (100% backup and air conditioning) plus pantry and laundry facilities
- The Residence Cost is based on an average stay, which adds up to a duration of 9 months a year. Special permissions must be sought if a student seeks to stay on campus during vacation periods.
Steps To Register For Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022
- Visit the official site @ ashoka.edu.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- There at the top of the page, you can see the Apply option.
- Click on that link.
- Fill in the details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of the application form for further references.
|Ashoka University MA Economics Admissions 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply For AU PG Entrance Exam 2022
||Click Here (Link Is Active Now)|
|For More Details On AU PG Entrance Exam 2022
Ashoka University MA Economics Exam Pattern
The structure of the entrance exam is objective and it will consist of multiple-choice questions. To know more updates candidates can check the official notification of AU PG Entrance Exam 2022.
AU PG Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
The exam will test students compulsorily on statistics and analytical reasoning. In addition to that, they will be required to choose either the section on mathematics or the section on economics.
Ashoka University MA Economics Exam Admit Card 2022
The higher officials of the Ashoka University will release the Ashoka University MA Economics Exam Admit Card 2022 on the official site @ ashoka.edu.in. So, check the official site for more updates.
AU PG Entrance Exam Result 2022
From this section, candidates can get information regarding the Ashoka University MA Economics Exam Result 2022. The result is available Online on the official site of the Ashoka University @ ashoka.edu.in.
Keep checking our site Exams.FreshersNow.Com to get more information on the Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam 2022.
|★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers|
|Ashoka University PG Entrance Exam Syllabus|
AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 – Frequently Asked Question
Is AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 Application is released?
Yes, the AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 Application is released.
What is the last date to register for the Ashoka University MA Economics Admissions 2022?
The last date to register for Ashoka University MA Economics Admissions 2022 is 31st March 2022.
When did the AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 be held?
The AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted on 1st May 2022.
For which course the AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 Admissions are announced?
The AU PG Entrance Exam 2022 Admissions are announced for the MA Economics.