APRJC CET 2022 – aprjdc.apcfss.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: The main purpose of conducting the APRJC CET 2022 Entrance Exam is to provide Admission into the Intermediate 1st year at 7 AP Residential Junior Colleges. Those who want to apply for the APRJC CET 2022 can go ahead and check the details of this article. The officials of the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions are going to conduct the APRJC Common Entrance Test 2022 (APRJC-CET 2022) on 5th June 2022. Through this page, all the candidates can get the Application Fee, Reservation, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, and Result. And also at the end of this page, we have mentioned the direct link to apply for the APRJC CET 2022 Exam. Moreover, the officials have released APRJC CET 2022 Application Form and the last date is 20th May 2022. So, keep checking the official portal or our website to know the latest details about the APRJC CET 2022.
- 1 APRJC CET 2022 – Overview
- 2 APRJC CET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 APRJC CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 4 Reservations of APRJC CET 2022
- 5 APRJC CET Application Fee 2022
- 6 How To Apply For APRJC CET 2022 Entrance Exam?
- 7 APRJC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- 8 APRJC CET Syllabus 2022
- 9 APRJC CET 2022 Admit Card
- 10 APRJC CET 2022 Result
APRJC CET 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions|
|Exam Name||APRJC Common Entrance Test 2022 (APRJC-CET 2022)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||20th May 2022|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Level of Examination||State Level Examination|
|Exam Date||5th June 2022|
|Purpose Of Exam||Admission into the Intermediate 1st year at 7 AP Residential Junior Colleges|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
APRJC CET 2022 – Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||Released|
|Ending Date of Application Form||20th May 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|APRJC CET 2022 Exam Date||5th June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To Be Announced|
|Counseling||To Be Announced|
APRJC CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying for the APRJC CET Entrance Exam 2022, all the candidates must full fill the eligibility criteria mentioned by the officials. To know the eligibility criteria, students can visit this section.
- Aspirants must be Indian Residents and have studied in Andhra Pradesh State only.
- Students must have passed in the first attempt in March 2022 only.
- Candidates who passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- Moreover, the OC candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 6, and BC, SC, ST, and minority candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 5 in the S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and a GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
Reservations of APRJC CET 2022
- SC: 15%, ST:6%, BC-A: 7 %, BC-B: 10%, BC-C: 1%, BC-D: 7%, BC-E: 4%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC: 3%, Sports: 3%
- CAP (Children of Armed Personnel): 3%
APRJC CET Application Fee 2022
All category candidates need to pay the APRJC CET Application Fee of Rs.250/- through online mode via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. Once the payment is done, the officials will not refund the money in any circumstances. So, visit the official website and apply for the APRJC CET Application Form 2022.
How To Apply For APRJC CET 2022 Entrance Exam?
- Aspirants visit the official website @ aprjdc.apcfss.in or click on the below link mentioned in the table.
- The home page of the Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions will be opened.
- After then, visit the APRJC CET – 2022.
- Hit on the Prospectus for APRJC
- Download and read all the information mentioned on the Prospectus.
- If you are eligible, then hit on the Apply Now Button.
- Enter your details to register.
- After then, fill in all the details mentioned in the Application Form.
- Recheck and make a payment.
- Finally, hit on the submit button.
- Download the APRJC CET 2022 Application Form and make a copy for further usage.
|APRJC CET 2022 – Important Link|
|To Apply For The APRJC CET Entrance Exam 2022||Click Here (Link Is Activated)|
|To Check APRJC CET 2022 Notification||Click Here|
APRJC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Marks||150 Marks|
APRJC CET Syllabus 2022
Candidates who want to know full details about the APRJC CET Syllabus 2022 can check this section. Those who have applied for different courses need to check the syllabus in which the questions will be asked in the Exam. Check the below-mentioned details and be prepared with the APRJC CET Entrance Exam 2022. Moreover, we will provide the direct link to download the APRJC CET 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the form of a PDF.
- MPC, EET – English, Mathematics, Physical Science
- CEC/ MEC – English, Social Studies, Mathematics
- CGDT, BPC – Physical Science, English, Bioscience
APRJC CET 2022 Admit Card
The officials will issue the APRJC CET 2022 Admit Card only for the eligible candidates. So, candidates who have applied for the APRJC CET Entrance Exam 2022 can visit the official website and download the APRJC CET 2022 Admit Card by entering their login details. Those who have downloaded the APRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket, need to check the details mentioned on the APRJC CET Admit Card 2022.
APRJC CET 2022 Result
The APRJC CET 2022 Result will be based on the candidates’ performance in the APRJC CET Entrance Exam. Along with the APRJC CET Result, all the candidates can check and download the APRJC CET Merit List, APRJC CET Cut Off Marks, and APRJC CET Rank Card. For more details about the APRJC CET Exam Result 2022, visit the official portal or our website.
Stay tuned to our website @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com to know more information about the Entrance Exams. If you have any queries about the APRJC CET 2022 Entrance Exam, you can drop your queries in the comment section below.
|You Can Also Check|
|APRJC CET Syllabus||APRJC CET Previous Question Papers|