AP RCET 2021 | Application Form, Exam Date (Out), Eligibility @ sche.ap.gov.in/RCET: The Research Common Entrance Test (RCET) is the State Level Examination that will be conducted by the higher officials of the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi on behalf of APSCHE for admission into 1 into the Ph.D. program (Full-Time / Part-Time). Candidates can check this site to get the more detailed information regarding the AP RCET Notification 2021. The APRCET 2021 Application Form is from 11th October 2021 to 7th November 2021. The higher officials are going to conduct the exam and the date is to be announced.
Latest News: APRCET Results are Announced on the official site. Click Here to check the Results.
So, keep visiting our site to get more details on Andhra Pradesh RCET 2021. From the below sections, applicants will get to know the information regarding the APRCET Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2021 dates, Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, and steps to apply for the AP RCET 2021.
- 1 APRCET 2021 – Overview
- 2 AP RCET Notification 2021 – Important Dates
- 3 APRCET 2021 Application Form
- 4 Andhra Pradesh RCET 2021 – Fee Details
- 5 APRCET Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How To Apply For APRCET 2021?
- 7 AP RCET 2021 – Exam Pattern
- 8 AP RCET Syllabus 2021
- 9 AP RCET 2021 – Admit Card
- 10 AP RCET 2021 – Result
APRCET 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (AP RCET)|
|Name of the Conduction Body||Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE|
|Level of Examination||State Level Examination|
|Starting Date To Apply||Released On 11th October 2021|
|Closing Date||7th November 2021|
|Category||Science Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||7th December 2021 To 10th December 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AP RCET Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Date of commencement of online registration||11th October 2021|
|Last date of online submission of application without late fee||7th November 2021|
|Last date of online submission of application with late fee Rs 2000/-||8th to 12th November 2021|
|Last date of online submission of application with late fee Rs 5000/-||13th to 15th November 2021|
|Corrections for already submitted applications||16th To 18th November 2021|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||1st December 2021|
|Examination dates||7th December 2021 To 10th December 2021|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||Released On 11th December 2021|
|Last date for receiving objections on Preliminary key||12th December 2021 6:00 PM|
|Declaration of eligibility for Interview||Announced|
APRCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates who are interested need to fill the APRCET 2021 Application Form from 11th October 2021 to 31st October 2021 by paying the fee.
Andhra Pradesh RCET 2021 – Fee Details
The candidate has to pay Rs. 1500/- for OC, Rs. 1300/- for BC, and Rs. 1000/- for SC, ST, and PWD. Bank Charges are extra.
APRCET Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Ph.D. can be pursued by candidates possessing the minimum qualifications as specified below either on a Full-Time (FT) / Part-Time (PT) basis in the Faculties of Science, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Education, Physical Education, Commerce and Management Studies, Engineering and Technology, Architecture & Planning, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc. Admissions into the Ph.D. program will be made within the framework of reservation rules in force prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
The details of faculty/ specialization-wise eligibility criteria will be notified in detail along with the APRCET notification.
The APRCET Committee may include or combine or separate or drop any of the
disciplines as may be deemed necessary with proper reasoning.
Full Time (FT)
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. program shall have a Master’s Degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-Point scale (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/BC (non-creamy layer)/ Differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions noted above can be admitted as Part-Time candidates through an entrance test, as per the following order of priority. Admission into the PartTime category will be made on the basis of service seniority in the respective categories.
1. Regular Faculty working in the University or at the P.G. Centers.
2. (a) Faculty working in Post Graduate and Professional colleges having completed at
least two years of service. This provision is not applicable to Faculty teaching
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Humanities in professional colleges.
(b) Faculty/Librarians/Assistant Librarians working in affiliated degree / PG colleges and Faculty teaching Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Humanities in professional colleges having completed at least two years of service.
(c) Faculty working in Polytechnic/Government or private aided Junior Colleges/Schools having completed at least four years of service.
How To Apply For APRCET 2021?
- Visit the official site @ sche.ap.gov.in/RCET.
- The main page will appear on the screen.
- Then go to the Application section.
- Click on that.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload all the scanned documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee and hit on the submit button.
- Take a copy of the AP RCET 2021 Application Form for future use.
|AP RCET 2021 – Important Link|
|To Apply For AP RCET 2021||Click Here|
|AP RCET 2021 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|To Check AP RCET 2021 Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|To Check Details AP RCET 2021 Exam||Click Here|
AP RCET 2021 – Exam Pattern
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Marks||180 Marks|
|Number of Sections|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer|
There is 1/6th negative marking
AP RCET Syllabus 2021
Candidates who are very much interested to get a good score in the exam need to know the details regarding the AP RCET Syllabus 2021. To know the AP RCET Syllabus 2021, applicants can visit the official site.
AP RCET 2021 – Admit Card
The officials will release the AP RCET Admit Card 2021 on the scheduled date. The AP RCET Admit Card 2021 is available in Online Mode on 1st December 2021. Keep visiting the official website to download the AP RCET 2021 Admit Card. And the exam will be conducted from 7th December 2021 To 10th December 2021.
Download APRCET Hall Ticket Here
AP RCET 2021 – Result
The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in AP RCET 2021 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, will be assigned the ranking in the order of the merit on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in all tests put together including incentive marks, if they have any.
|You Can Also Check|
|AP RCET Syllabus||AP RCET Previous Question Papers|
|AP RCET Hall Ticket||AP RCET Answer Key|
|AP RCET Results|
To know more details on the APRCET 2021, visit our site @ Exams.Freshersnow.Com.